Why Sup Forums? why can't I stop watching this?

I know this video: youtu.be/hNT6Kr8c83k

has been shilled on here all day, to the point that I suspect it's some weird form of false flaggish, left-wing propaganda designed to make the alt-right look bad... or something, but seriously, I can't stop watching it. Is it the comfy tunes? The cheerful animation? Someone please explain.

I didn't watch the video but it looks stupid because it's about the alt-right. The alt right are a bunch of gay nazis from what I've heard. All the people that subscribe to their mentality I've met in real life have been asperger's syndrome or worse and send girls really cringy texts after one online date. Most alt-right people tend to act like the world owes them something.

Because it appeals to your deep desire to improve your life and then the world

I don't completely subscribe to the "alt-right" mentality or their politics, I certainly agree with some of their ideas but not all...that being said, this video has me fucking hooked senpai. Seriously, I've watched it at least them times today.

I can't argue with your logic friend. Theres definitely things I need to improve in my life, and the world is a shit-show.

watched it once, was very nice
good message would watch again
5/5 stars

also, it doesn't hurt that Rowdy Roddy Piper is demolishing a mosque in the video.

agreed buddy. I think if the conservative movement in this country can get it's shit together and continually produce high quality stuff like this, it might have a chance of surviving the fucking onslaught it's under right now. Commies are running in the streets! Where my country gone for fucks sake?

>and the world is a shit-show
That's been true since the world started turning.
The trick is to manage the chaos

But how wise user? Sometimes the chaos becomes so unmanageable that I feel like giving up. It's bad enough that I just float through life, going from my shitty house to my shitty job and back, it's soul crushing most days tbqh.

Can we just dump all semi-relevant Calvin and Hobbes comics itt?

Improve your life and your immdiate surrondings.
Do what you can to produce a desired outcome in your corner of the world and accept there are some things beyond your control

Waterson was redpilled as fuck

this is now a Calvin and Hobbes thread

How? Well things could be worse right?

What I found works for me is a goal. Be the best at the gym, or learn to narrow your grouping at the range.

Just always push to improve upon yourselves.

Solid advice fellows. I always appreciate some like minded banter. I've been working at the gym, trying to keep up my motivation levels, but the junkfood jew, and cigarette jew seem to get in the way. I get these surges of motivation, but somehow it fades just as quickly as it came. I dont understand it. Because objectively I feel great when I work out and better myself, then I fall into a cycle of self-loathing.

Is Waterson /ourguy/?

Yes.

Shit. Wrong picture.

absolutely.

this one makes me sad, because it perfectly describes our country right now.

>only 40,000 views despite heavy shilling on Sup Forums

when did you realize that this place gets very little traffic and has almost no influence on politics

How the fuck did I not notice any of this when I was younger? I owned literally every single C&H book there was and none of this ever stood out to me.

>I don't know anything about it..
>now let me write a paragraph telling you what it is and defining characteristics of those who subscribe to it

I always had that sneaking suspicion tbqh my dude. Doesn't diminish the fact that the video is fucking great. I still cant figure out why. user above pointed out that the message is about improving yourself and then the world, seems to make sense.

the red-pill is subtle when administered correctly friend.

kek

The redpills were few and far between. It was just Watersons conservative view on life peaking out occasionally honestly.

Did Waterson somehow know?

this tbqh. It's somewhat telling that so many C&H fans ended up on a vietnamese basket weaving forum.

I think it has more to do with the fact that most of us are Americans.

that probably has a lot to do with it. I wonder if C&H got translated into many languages, and if so, if the humor would translate as effectively.

I grew up on Waterson. His comics had more of an impact on my formative years than school, television, or pretty much anything.

same here. I loved the books growing up, even though I didn't know what half of the shit meant

I'm pretty sure he's not even right wing, he's just a 20th century liberal rather than a deranged 21st century one

god his stuff was 10/10

20th century liberals had more in common with the alt-right than the lunacy we're dealing with today. SAD!

Alright lads, I've gotta go beddy bye. Thanks to the anons above who imparted some real-life advice, much appreciated.

I think he would just be considered conservative today.
Progressive of our era have moved on.

yes and yes. everyone loves it in portukek

yea in quebec too

we had it in norway

Full comic

Read books. What I started out on when I was starting to become black pilled was Marcus Aurelius, Plato, and Tolstoy's A Confession. Start working out, start eating healthy, find or build a small community around you of people you can trust. You may not be ready for it yet but the bible is comfy and I started going to an orthodox church and that's coming from a guy who was borderline atheist for 10+ years up until about 6 months to a year ago or so.

oddly specific, friend