>He claims to be redpilled
>Doesn't even own a gun
Explain yourself.

>don't call myself redpilled
>do own a gun
CHECKMATE ATHIESTS

legally I can't
jew york city you have to be 21

Get a job at Goldman. Good money and I hear they give out CCWs like candy if you're with the tribe.

My firearms were confiscated when I was convicted of a felony

>he claims to be redpilled

>he doesn't even own a bomb

you. are. a. cuck.

I am waiting for the day when someone on /k/ posts a thread about defending themselves from a home invasion with a pipe bomb.

Mantrapping is a felony crime.

my country wont allow me

Where we're going; we don't need guns.

I focus on these guns
> also Manhattan doesn't allow concealed carry

Nothing is a crime if you don't get caught.

Crime and arrest (literally getting caught) are two different things.

I would if I lived in a free country

I live in Massachusetts, I'm more under thread of awkward hellos than any actual violence, despite living in a meth town.

Posting in data mining thread

But whatevs WEEEEE!

moar liek assblasstechusetts.

you can own guns in brazil nigger

Where have I seen this pose before

I assume you mean like setting up a booby trap? I didn't mean that. I meant someone defending themselves with a pipe bomb by THROWING it at the intruder.

i don't see what owning a weapon has to do with being redpilled
i do however see the correlation between american men with small penises needing to overcompensate by owning guns
the 2nd amendment is complete irrelevant these days. prove me wrong
>Pro tip: You can not do it.

nice vietnam M16 build user. I reward you for you.

Why are triangular handguards so sexy?

also

>falling for the shotgun heat shield meme

Oh ok. Sounds like a petty crime.

Gun control is the final redpill

Possibly, possibly not. I know there have been instances of Americans using "Destructive devices" to defend themselves or their property in the past.

Thanks m8, it's a colt sp1 from the 70's, I had to have the real thing (or as close as the law allows)

shameful

Not important enough to waste my money and time on.

I think at that point it becomes and issue of how good your lawyer is at redefining terms.

Expensive, have to jump through a million hoops, need to prove "genuine" need to own, they can deny giving out or renewing your license for any reason they want, Very limited caliber selection, actual carry license almost impossible to get

Hickok45 can clean my gun any day ;)

Nothing beats a well-placed 20mm round. Not even a truck to the front porch.

idk man, just thought it looked cool. its a chinkshit cheap shotgun, so why not

In CA, if you had a 14 day psychiatric hold when you were younger (5250) they send that info to the feds and you get banned for life. No known recourse for this afaik.

Its only cool on that trench gun with the bayonet lug

Buy antiques that dont count as firearms

This almost certainly is a data mining thread

>op scoffs if you don't own guns
>op posts stock photo of A2 instead of his own gun

alas its not yet in my collection and im in the market for a Toyota FJ60, so my firearm purchases are put on hold for now

???

i dunno lol xD

A pipebomb is how you defend yourself against an MMA fighter.

In CA, if you had a 14 day psychiatric hold when you were younger (5250) they send that info to the feds and you get banned for life. No known recourse for this afaik.

Well there's that, 80s, plus you can literally buy a gun on the street. So it doesn't prevent anything.

i'd definitely shoot myself at some point.

you have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums

80% lower?

My BFF Jill

Yeah they are everywhere now

Thas a nice car I hope you pick something in beige or olive green or even better do a pea dot camo on it

Sure but you dont want to be fucked if you have to use it. A cap&ball revolver that runs properly is not the worst legal choice for self defense at home. Certainly better than a baseball bat

Gubmint took our guns. We're only allowed rimfire .22LR peashooters which we have to keep locked in a police approved safe, while the bolt and ammo has to be locked away in another police approved safe.

I just want to be free to be a man.

Modern crossbows are just as good.

Mmm mmmm. Jill was such a tight fuck. I like my girls like I like my whiskey.

7 years old and mixed up with coke.

they are better than nothing but a six shot cap and ball beats a crossbow in any home defense situation

flag checks out

> .22 is not lethal meme

work on your shot placement, .22 penetrates a human chest at 400 yards

I live in NYC..., I need to jump into the armed security or cop game fast.

Because i live at home since im going to college and work + school is fucken awful at the same time and my mom wouldn't like it.

Buying a SCAR MK20 when i can though, i will be ready for the race war.

You need to jump out the state. Americans who dont own guns make me sick

srsly

Do you want a .22 or do you want to have something not as good? Most people don't really like being shot at. You can even pack in more rounds in case you're shaking like fuck and can't see straight during an emergency.

not if you been building up immunity to bullets. shot myself with a .22 a few years ago im up to a .45 with no problems.

For sure. There are relic cartridge revolvers that are unregulated.

Shit like this makes we realize surprisingly we are one of the least cucked white countries atm. God bless all the racist rednecks who always vote straight R.

Flag related.

>flag
no shit

Which is why you start shooting yourself with bbs and pellet then build up a tolerance to .22s.

I bought two Mg-34s last week, am I cool guys?

>not building up blunt weapon immunity by lobotomizing yourself

pleb

I would go for that

what is your point?

I started hitting my own dick with a hammer just last month. I easily last twice as long now.

Not legal in my country,we've been cucked by EU so that they can easily claim ownership over us.

My point is there's literally nothing wrong with .22 and even some benefits.

2nd amendment is a fucking joke. It was only implemented because back then you needed fucking guns to protect yourself from wildlife and degenerates. Guns are completely unnecessary to own by civilians.

>American
>doesnt want guns

neck yourself traitor

I am a paranoid schizophrenic and it would be better that I do not own a gun. I love to go to the range, but I'll leave them there until one day I fully sort myself out. For now I can only keep weapons that I can't kill myself with, otherwise I'd just off myself within a week of having a gun.

Yeah....because it definitely talks about wildlife and degenerates in the 2nd amendment.

Faggot!

your opinion is unnecessaryctoo, but here we are having to pretend we care
>tfw a fucking eurofag is more progun than a burger
SHALL

What are you going to do the next time the commies try to take over Greece?

But thats what I said, user.

I like .22 WMR more though and hate that it is dying out

are you a white male?

Move to canada if you are.

Terry worked himself back up to driving a car, which is a deadly weapon. You can do it if you it if you install TempleOS and use godwords.

>believing for one second that there were more degenerates back then than there are now

Dianne??

NOT

Look a faggot

Gott damn I was agreeing with mine fuhrer.

Don't need to, I'm not a prohibited person. But I've witnessed someone get that rejection letter. It was sad.

You really think you are impervious to tyrants?

Don't let what happened to us happen to you.

I've only shot a rifle once. My dad took me to his friends farm and we lit up some trees. But since the buy-back scheme my dad had to get rid of his rifle. I think he still keeps my granddad's service revolver buried somewhere out the back.

lmao at all these red herrings yet not any of you alt-right faggots can counter argue me. This is why the right has more autistics than the left.

I wish they would make a .22 WMR 10/22 again :(

Oh I understood you were prohibited from owning. nvm

check out this fucking razzle dazzle i have for emergencys like when the world is taken over and shit

>being this sad of a shill

lmao

What, no suppressor?

Seriously though, when are they gonna ban cars? Theres not even a constitutional amendment for them. Its fucked, mate

No i was just explaining how draconian CA is. It is one of the only states that subverts medical privacy and discloses your records to the feds.

>buying an overpriced meme rifle because you used in a vidya gaem instead of buying 2 sensible rifles and a nice lot of ammunition

Yeah, you're going to last a long time on the DOTR lul

by any chance, are you a nigger?

We wuz mods n' sheit

Im not even alt right. Just a guy postin from california, land of the cuck. I know a cunt when i see one