What would you do with 758 million?

What would you do with 758 million?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/gma/winner-758-7m-powerball-jackpot-hospital-worker-mother-191404822--abc-news-topstories.html
portalseven.com/lottery/powerball_jackpot_winners.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>polish name
>Jew looks
I smell the Jewry from here, how much of that money winds up in the hands of Mossad?

Buy a fuck huge leaf blower.

Now fuck off with your poor pleb fantasies.

Donate all to help starving kids in Africa. They need our help

Buy Sup Forums and delete Sup Forums and Sup Forums for fun.

1st and foremost, remain anonymous when claiming prize. No fucking way I would go on TV.

off the interest alone you can buy anything you want and not catch up to that income.

Isn't it in the rules that you're publicly presented your winnings? I've never seen a mega-millions PowerBall winner get their check in private.

give uncle obama 56%

Lottery tickets are a tax on poor, stupid people.

Find my true love that's a stripper later on that week because my luck is so good?

buy a gf

>off the interest alone you can buy anything you want and not catch up to that income.
Niggers exist to prove sensible people wrong.

Invest in Western Poland.

Pay 300+ million in taxes or face death at the hands of greedy statists

Spend the rest of my life enjoying what ever I would want.
>Isn't it in the rules that you're publicly presented your winnings?
Depends on the state that you bought the ticket from. Some states will allow you to not disclose yourself as the winner but, that isn't for most.

Spend it all on stupid silly and childish ad campaigns

>buy a comfy farm and do it up
>save a few million
>spend the rest funding /ourguys/

That amount of money spent widely could completely flip things in our favour worldwide

It is more like around 400 million dollars, OP, because the Federal Government takes away 25% of your winnings by default.

And depending on your state, the state tax can also take a portion of your winnings.

Massachusetts adds a 5 percent tax on lottery winnings so yeah.

how much is that after taxes

This woman was an idiot. She claimed her winnings so fast that she didn't even have time to find a good lawyer.

Except for the one poor, stupid person that wins almost a billion dollars

To be fair, most of Sup Forums would be like Notch if they won the lottery.

Buy a shitty mansion and then spend all day shitposting on twitter.

Give half to my parents and sister.
Travel around the world drinking cocktails and spreading my seed until I die.

Maybe I'd keep all of it and get a private army, and become their leader and take over Canada.canada will be a white Utopia

See Instead of 700 million dollars, she lost around 300 million dollars by taking the lump sum.

>Isn't it in the rules that you're publicly presented your winnings?
From what i have heard you could use a lawyer proxy to remain anonymous as you could claim the lottery using a trust however i think alot of people do not do it simply because the emotion that rises from it as they are not aware how fuckers will hound you for your money whether it be your family, the church you went to as a kid, people you knew in school, charities, bums etc.

Also you could even be robbed and killed over it so fuck it i would not claim the lotto not being anonymous.

I don't understand this game. 2 million is enough for a comfortable retirement if you're not a retard - why not have a bunch of 10 million or 50 million prizes instead of one insane amount of money?

First thing would be to donate $771,488 to Trump's reelection bid, for the sake of Kek. Then I would buy a huge palace with a pond where all the happy little frogs can live.

you could make 25 mil a year on interest after taxed on the lump sum, even a nigger can't outspend that. And even at the chance that he could he wouldn't be stupid enough to or at least I hope he woulnd't. Once you've bought the cars, the watches, the houses, the golden medalions and all the bling and clothes you're not going to keep at a pace to do that if you've got 25 mil a year, I just don't see it. I mean I guess its technically possible if you're actually trying hard enough buying 250k watches, and buying expensive designer stuff fast enough, but for 95% of people it shouldn't be a problem.

Because an insane amount gets headlines and drives ticket sales.

Because, the state won't get shit from multiple small lottery wins. Not to mention you think anyone wants to toss a dollar to win a million when they could use that same dollar to win 100 million,

She's going to need all of that money for her facelift.

I'd take 100m and do whatever the fuck I wanted with it.

The rest I would drop into 75% index funds and ETFs and 25% in gold and silver and firearms.

With the 100m I would make sure my parents were more comfortable than they already were and set up a few friends anonymously.

Never let people know what you are worth.

I would move out of the US. This place has gone to the kikes.

I'd go to poland

Move in with the kikes instead, they live in gated communitys for a reason.

pfffss take it all and go and live somewhere else user

I know that's sarcasm but it still makes me rage a bit thinking about how funneling that money into Africa would only make Africa worse if anything

You are underestimating the power of niggers, and that the more money they have the faster they will spend it.
The first error you made was thinking that they would invest their lump sum and live off the interest. They will spend their lump sum because why would they wait to buy something if they have all that money?

Then it's going to be parties, with vastly overpriced booze and drugs for all their closest friends. Then gambling. Then vehicles. They they will get robbed buy won't have insurance. They will buy expensive wire and forget to plug the wine fridge in. Cigars but fail to put water in the humidor. Paintings were they get direct sun light.

If you gave a nigger 400 million after tax he would be broke inside of 20 months. Unless his grandma was still alive to beat him into putting at least a few million aside.

AskReddit/comments/24vzgl/you_just_won_a_656_million_dollar_lottery_what_do/chba4bf/
is a write up about it

I'd have a burning desire to murder them though.

I do not like what they are doing to my country.

This is probably the best route if you have an exorbinant amount of money like that. Or

>buy huge plot of land (1,000 acres+)
>start building a nice town with good infrastructure
>invest into housing and starting up basic industry
>hire good people at well above-average rates to manage basics of the town
>make trips into nearby areas and establish job fairs
>hire in more common folk with incentive/benefits packages to run businesses
>give them almost 0% interest loans to set up a business
>try to get your town's economy to build up a bit, even if just to the point of a small town with a need for importing
>hold events on a monthly basis and be chill as fuck to everyone in town
>they're all thankful for you giving them opportunity
>have them democratically elect you as mayor
>now an official member of government
>even if you lost a ton of money you most likely still have $100m fucking dollars left at the minimum and now have political power
>be the cool parent/grandparent that gives you a fucking TOWN in the inheritance

Mike Tyson is the best example of this. There have also been thousands of nfl and nba players who lost it all. In order to keep your money you have to invest it. Most people with an iq under 80 don't realize this.

I would buy some real estate in the most affluent liberal community in Hollywood and open a huge refugee center and/or a community center for inner city youth.

Well than just go do it. But at least pretend to be a lefty going #freepalestine when you get caught so you don't fuck up our movement like James Fields did.

>In order to keep your money you have to invest it

Not true you can just save it and not spend anything

I'd catch every STD under the sun from hookers then OD from coke within a week. I'd then donate the the rest of the winnings for a skate park reserved only for penguins for the lulz.

That exists

Fun thing about that, is that kike judges will just override your will and the conditions you put on any money if they feel it's in the public interest.

hope your private army is small and/or cheap. after taxes, you could afford 3 predator drones and the pilots.

Convert to Judaism

MERGE WITH THIS THREAD

POWERBALL IS MOST-LIKELY A SCAM WHERE JEWS ARE AUTOMATIC WINNERS!

yahoo.com/gma/winner-758-7m-powerball-jackpot-hospital-worker-mother-191404822--abc-news-topstories.html

The winner is confirmed Polish Jew. She works in the medical industry. The last powerball winner was also a Jew in the same industry. He was an Boomer-aged Jew in Los Angeles who worked as a president/CEO for an assisted living empire, and even went through multiple lawsuits with news articles proving this. He's basically a slumlord for old people.

Some of you may remember with the last powerball where a Mexican guy in Los Angeles was confirmed the winner, then there was a coincidental mistake, making the winner the Jewish man.

Pay of all my debt, buy a beautiful house in the woods of Connecticut, travel, and go back to finish my degree.

Buy a stupid amount of land and make it my own country

Gas them.

>I've never seen a mega-millions PowerBall winner get their check in private.

How would you?

I bet I've seen you on SLAP before, eh?

would start a corponation.

I'd use some of that to travel to space.

money is gay and corrupts the mind when I have it I spend it.

Thanks for your shekels

fund right wing death squads

Is the Powerball just a way for them to payoff Jews for helping with their human trafficking?

who is that semen demon?

Yeah, they'll just give you the full amount

Make bitcoin more mainstream. Unite people to use bitcoin instead of dollars. Crash economy

definitely not show my face on international media

>What would you do with 758 million?

Use it to start the foundations of the 4th Reich.

A nice house or a boat alone costs 25 mil so I don't really get the poiny you are trying to make.

I don't know, Kek. I don't know.

I just have a feeling the powerball is where goyim willingly hand money directly to kike winners. There's a good chance this lady has some sort of power in her local government, maybe affiliations with questionable people.

>Hospital
>Old people's home

ORGAN HARVESTING! OH SHIT!

This womyn is retarded. She choose to claim it in 1 time, so she has to pay 350mil taxes. If you claim the price in several payments you get the full price.

Buy straya and purge shitposters desu.

From a list of powerball winners it is clear you can use a trust to claim it if you want
portalseven.com/lottery/powerball_jackpot_winners.jsp

The lottery is probably the dumbest scam pulled off.

>lawyer up, and write my will immediately
>increase security and self protection (buy a lot of ammo and weapons)
>pay off all family debts, and maybe extended family to a much lower degree, same with close friends/loved ones and their families
>save it somewhere
>maybe buy nicer house, like in 300k range
>let my family and loved ones retire early if they want
>give some to some Christian organization causes and local charity organizations
>continue working as usual, just don't have to worry about expenses ever
I don't know. I honestly would hate it if I won that much money. A couple million, even a million is a ton of responsibility.

2 chicks at the same time

Some places it's the law they get to parade you around

Easy. Start a country.

>"only" 400 million

Gee, the poor lass, how will she make rent in the future?

Buy Sup Forums and make sure it never gets updated or bought from my family

ehh, As soon as you die all it takes is one greedy ass person in your bloodline to corrupt it all.

Bringing in corporations into your town. Starbucks, Walmart, Target etc. Before you know it your town is now kiked.

>Distribute to family/friends
>Buy a small house somewhere
>Get new computer
>Spend rest of my life playing vidya and pursuing hobbies
would settle for new computer

>continue working as usual
I hate people like you

This list is wrong. Acosta isn't the guy who won the billion-dollar win. They made a mistake and it went to a Jewish guy.

buy Sup Forums and range canadians and australians.

You can't depend on the state to pay out the winnings, look at Illinois, they can't pay lottery winners

Research and develop interdimensional portal technology. It would solve most if not every single problem the human species has.

Honestly, I don't know what I'd do with 1 million. I make 25k/year. Do I need to retire with enough for over a thousand lifetimes? I'd find 5 people who I think deserve to have their dreams funded and give them $5 mill. More than that is too much. Then I'd fund a few shelters. Maybe donate to a children's hospital or a school. Not a college, fuck them. It would be better to pay for education for kids who need it, fundamentals mean more.

Also I'd fuck some chicks with huge tits. I'm a simple man of simple means.

She lost almost half of HER fucking money to a country that won't even spend it right. Legalized theft is still theft.

I would buy a lot of land.

Build a white utopia?

I think the reason you are supposed to take lump sum is because then you get the interest.

If not, the lottery people holding your money get to collect the interest.

Makes sense. You get the money and get the hell out of dodge.

She's going to blow it all. This shit-for-brains quit her job and chewed gum the entire time she was up on stage

On another note, you burgers have shitty tax laws for lottery. Even here in Canada they don't tax winnings

>this guy right here, this is the guy
wouldn't even make a dent when its market cap is currently in the tens of billions. most people will probably mock you until it's too late and their life savings are gone. your heart is in the right place, though.

I would buy the source code for Tay, employ some Sup Forums faggot to wire her up good, then buy Sup Forums from gookmoot and give her super admin privileges.

TOTAL. FUCKING. SKYNET

I would buy houses in Jewish neighborhoods and turn them into section 8 housing. Move niggers in there and watch the kikes get what they deserve.

run for POTUS

Build a real estate empire, lawyer up. Buy land and a few toys, and get the fuck away from everything.