Rev up the accounts boys

Here's a black girl bullying an Asian chick. Spread this on Twitter along with other instances of black on Asian crime and start a race war. youtu.be/thw2NBPx3r8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo
youtu.be/lWe1I0dtqHE
youtube.com/watch?v=_cCIjjGj-7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8ic2k2P_FG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roof koreans when?

Asians already hate niggers, probably more than white supremacists. I don't think this video will change anything.

So, black people are treated far worse.

Race war may be easier to start between Asians and blacks than whites and blacks.

>negro tripfag posts on Sup Forums

That hurt me to watch, but also made a little blood go to my peepee

Just spread this shit. Will hit the headlines and more redpilling occurs. Lets do this.

Escalate it.

>around blacks never relax

This is like one of those Japanese shows were they pit insects against each other to see what happens

but i thought blacks can't be racissss

All part and parcel of relaxing around blacks.

Here's a rare little doc about the LA Riots and general nig noggery in the 90'd through the Korean perspective. Highly recommended.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo

Im a nigger

You're a retard if you think this'd start a race war, or that anyone but Sup Forums cares.

>the first 30 seconds of this video

Bump

Because your value is far less. Name a single black community on this planet worth living in. One.

Surely you can manage one.

Another video youtu.be/lWe1I0dtqHE

bamp

bumpin

I'd do anything to get the chance to shoot those animals

"Bullied"...She was suddenly violently assaulted by wild homicidal monkeys that should be in cages where they belong, until they can be set free in the African Jungle.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cCIjjGj-7Q

What hashtags should we use?

I honestly don't think we need to meme this, Asians hate niggers, nothing we do is going to make them hate them more.

Place this on Asian Facebook sites.
This video will get a reaction if framed for the correct audience.

Maybe the #StopBullying one in the video?

So even blacks don't want to live around niggers?

Asian lives matter.

>#bullying
>It's a straight beat down.
Lmao. Why didn't she use her kung fu?

Thas rite all these brothers have super high iq we need to implement iq testing for voting to block out these racists.

All has now been broken
On streets I dare not walk
Freedom is an illusion
I build my fences high
If there was something out there
I've learned not to expect
There's a hundred million reasons
Not to care

Don't bring it
Don't bring your misery down on me

I'll never ever how someone can just accept getting treated like that.

If I ended up in a situation like that it becomes a fight for life and death. Either the one attacking me dies or I die trying to kill him when 10 of his friends joins in.

>bullied

Savage fucking niggers belong in prison

Can't wait for this to happen everywhere

Craziest display of racism I ever witnessed was my black neighbor bitching out my asian neighbor. Ordinary looking black woman screaming chink gook etc for as long as it takes for me to pop outside to tell her to shut the fuck up. Then she becomes strangely docile like she knows she was acting fucked up and just wanders off sheepishly. It's always over nothing at all. She just looks at her and explodes. Makes no sense. Otherwise she's pretty normal.

Asian girls kung fu is weak

all Sup Forums stuff aside, blacks are actually really fucking racist towards Asians, seen it multiple times irl

Not in the U.S. Here it's all about PoC vs whites. We're their jew.

Insect people would BTFO the niggers remember the Gook store owners in the LA riots

26 mins in. Jews played them hard fucking core.

Digits confirm.

Time to hit up black Twitter.

Who is the weakest race of women, white or asians?

Odd the the ones up here racist as shit against everybody, but especially towards niggers and poos.

Have another, these racists must be stopped.

id love to have the power to stop time just to lick her ass clean

Strong brood mares for the race war.

I wanna see her pound the shit out of pic related

with a strapon

in the pussy... I really didn't want to activate the lewd side of my brain right now but you did this

Same for me. one of us is dieing.

Niggers.

why are blacks dumb enough to record their crimes?

Bump. How will the Asian dad regain her stolen honor??

Niggers are inhuman

If the planet only consisted of White and East Asian countries we would literally be 1000 years in the future by now

>Black guy helping him away after a couple rapscallions had a few words with him
Pick a better pic senpai

they are too small of a minority, they need arms.

Yes, asians can be white mans drone army. Creativity/Exploration + Ants sense of duty and work ethic. Japs and Koreans only though.

same guy

I am afraid they would just see foreigners (including whites) bullying asians in the west and they would build up hates towards whites as well. also, that bully has a light skin tone. so, I am not sure about that...

It's always kinds cringy and sad to me when people try to play it cool as they're getting beaten. I don't get what's going through their head. Did she really expect that her sassy "can you please tell me what I did wrong?" is going to change anything?

That nigger bitch was literally trying to stomp her head into the cement. She dragged the girl over there SPECIFICALLY for slamming her face on cement. How fucked is that?

redpill me on asian girls Sup Forums

If you need one, you are in the wrong place.

a child in an adult body

Because that Asian was a real girl, not a violent animalistic abomination like modern niggers are. She was demure and innocent like all women should be, probably her first time ever being in a physical confrontation in her life so she went into shock. Westernized Asians are also courteous to a fault, she was most likely afraid to speak out until adrenaline forced her body to unconsciously scream at the end.

Niggers are fucking worthless animals and we need to stop all food aid to Africa.

They can provide a catalyst for a larger scale civil war.

Your point? That's the young bad boy from the other pic. Your original pic was meant to show blacks being savages, but it failed by showing the black guy helping the chink

Woman squatting is Natasha Aughey.

This is Bakhar Nabieva (Ukranian).

They are the antitheses of the fat sheboon.

looks like 80s cop movie

One nigger helping him vs. an entire city of his worthless kin rioting and destroying the city. He acted in a manner that any civilized human being would have, stop applauding niggers for showing a modicum of basic empathy.

Kek they look like background characters in a John Woo film

>Niggers are fucking worthless animals and we need to stop all food aid to Africa.
this
onlyl thing that the nigger deserves is aids and starvation

or eddie murphy off screen

He betrayed his kind and helped the enemy. That's not empathy, it's foolishness.

You're living proof of why the nigger mentality needs to be eradicated

Make fake accounts pretending to be Asian. Or better yet, Asian Sup Forumsfags (I know you're here) go on Twitter and spread this.

get it to colin flaherty

We should really be nicer to asians on here

This chick is Mongolian btw.

so she's from Finland?

Leafs, strayas and finns, please do this

>Triggered chink
Shut up gook

on it

protip:google translate and weibo

mongorian !!!

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ic2k2P_FG0

Guys share this with the funny altright Chinese twitter account: @ChengYuZhang1

>we need to get asians to hate niggers
senpai that already is a thing

Share with this twitter account: @ChengYuZhang1

That's my ruski waifu

It's all about escalating the situation for the lulz, user kun.

Only the self hating Asians will follow white supremacist.

chinese are subhuman.

but niggers are worse.

buckle up buckaroos.

WAR WHEN???

I dont know if you have encountered millenial SJW asians but they are the fucking worst.

This will quickly reverse their bullshit.

So fucking sick of niggers holy shit

A very slutty child, yes. But don't worry, it'll be her little secret

>the video was removed
I FUCKING hate Jewtube. Jesus fucking christ.
Anyone got another link?
>inb4 wemb

I'm on mobile.