9 - no genocide but they have to leave even the "good" ones
8 - jews are bad but there are some based ones and they're ok by me
7 - I will never trust a jew but they're not bad people
6 - there are good jews and bad ones
5 - no opinion either way
4 - I have a favorable opinion of Jews but I wouldn't marry one
3 - I have friends who are Jews, great people
2 - The Jews are the chosen people
1 - There has never been a bad Jew and anyone who says otherwise wants to start another Shoah 6 gorillion etc.

>just for fun, if you larp as another number on Sup Forums put it in greentext under your real number

9 on a good day
10 on a bad one
>10

10, what kind of a question is this

It's that simple.
You all are just wannabe Nazi manchilds.

9 they can all fuck off back to Israel where they belong and quit fucking with everyone else, killing that many people requires resources and draws attention and the waste and internationals getting evolved just seems counter productive to having a country not fucked up by globalists, physical removal is best option.

Jesus said to love your enemies, so I love them.
they need to convert.

11 - Genocide via prolonged torture

>POO
but seriously wtf is going on with china?

9, I don't want them meddling in my country.

Individuals Jews are mostly fine, I just object to the nepotism and driving the country into a ditch for Israel. Is that a 6?

>5

Gimme a 6 please. #notalljews

E L E V E N T H position
The jews are a people like any other and will seek the furtherment of their kind through the skills of their people, and should be treated with due competition and caution as the situation allows

5. I have literally never met a jew.

4. I like jews i just wish they hadn't spawned christianity.

For the future of white children that would never understand the events currently unfolding without living them, you would need to kick them out without genocide. If the Jews got genocided, that would Ben used against them in the future to pass anti white pro Jewish policies and reparations to the point of societal paralysis on the issue, much like Germany right now, where you can go to jail simply for thinking that less than 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust (aka that the 6 mil number is exaggerated)

You guys do realise that Judaism spawned Christianity?
If It wasn't for jews, you wouldn't be posting here.

Jews have never spawned any civilizations in their entire pathetic existence. Fuck the jews.

they hate christianity too. christianity =\= judaism.

Even if they helped us in the past, they aren't helping now

7 currently. Possibly 9 if they keep it up with the Haiti shilling

Upset because he knows its true.

9, if they fight us 10.

8, also how much Jew blood do you need to be Jewish?

8, 8 seems fair, that's the way many of them feel about us

Maybe if jews werent such jews people wouldnt hate them as much.

If we successfully kill every last jew, nobody left alive will have anything to complain about.

The only real answer is 6.

This applies to everyone on the planet. There are good human beings, and there are bad human beings. Lumping everyone in giant groups just because some do something you dislike, is incredibly backward thinking.

She never said that.

3/4 of your grandparents have to be Jewish and you have to self identify as a jew.

What happens when you stub your toe though?

9/10

one drop rule applies to everything

you're not welcome here thunderfag

U
DON'T
SAY!~

10, I am a big supporter of Iran and their quest to destroy Israel

At the same time I am friends with many jews and just last week I had a delightful dinner at the country club with a jewish couple where we discussed business and the impending race war.

I am a very amicable person, very friendly and civil, but I still have my opinions.

I know. I just love how btfo christians get when they think about there biggest paradox. They made me b but I hate them!!! It's the kinda hate I have for my father hahaha.

>10

Yeah same here, I'm successful and have many Jewish friends and acquaintances.
Still I realise that we need to get rid of them.

$7.50 were delivered to me in sheckels for not saying 10.

They should've all converted to the church just like how their prophets predicted it would come into being. Some did, But most created rabbinical Talmudic Judaism even after the temple was destroyed and the priesthood was lost. Then created the Talmud.

10, for the good of humanity.

Kat Dennings must be kept alive in my rape basement.

Who.

3 desu

3, lived by them my whole life

This. Sometimes I feel like they should be allowed/forced to have their own ethnostate, then some days I feel like there's no other choice but to ensure they'll never be a problem for anyone ever again.

\pol\ is a caucasoid board. Honorable East Asians may visit. Dark skinned shit-people are unwelcome here, telemarketer-user.

The difference between 9 and 10 seems a bit large.

Let me google that for you.

OH HI FBI

((((((((((((ONE POST BY THIS ID)))))))))))))))

So if you're one drop white then you're white?

So you'd murder your friends?

idgaf, I still got my free speech, FUCK THE FEDS.

ANY NSA AGENTS READING THIS, LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!!!

I'd do a lot of crazy shit for a Klondike Bar user

I love them like enemies ..

6. I tend to be a moderate a la Jared Taylor on this issue.

There's no denying their hypocrisy, sustained group preference over time, their avaricious nature towards whites after taking over whole sectors of white society, and their being at the helm of pernicious, often-times at odds with white interests, ideologies.

But if the Ashkenazi want to live among us (in our imagined white society) I wouldn't necessarily mind if they renounced their Judaism and kinship with Jews in favor of wholly assimilating with whites as an individual who shares white interests (very unlikely, but they can always go back to/stay in Israel). Sephardic and others can gtfo, last I checked they're not producing physicists at the rate Ashkenazi are.

>DATA MINING THREAD
>DATA MINING THREAD
>DATA MINING THREAD

Go with the latter, just to be sure.

11 - rollercoaster rides and lamp shades

jk 10 lmao

9 if they gobto Israel NOW. otherwise 10 GTKRWN.

>10

0. Jews are the true masterrace as chosen by God in the bible, and we should trust their intentions as fulfilling God's plan for humanity.

8.5?
Any Jew Commie anti-white subversion needs to be stamped out. No more helping Israel. Highly encourage jews to leave/return to Israel within a reasonable timeframe, ramping up to force removal after any lawbreaking or a set number of years.

I am brainwashed enough thought to find some of their women hot, though. I would have non-reproductive sex with them, but would not date of course that's the most control there is!

9.5. Every day I slowly inch towards the 10.

There will always be the Bobby Fishers and Stephen Millers. I guess you can make the case that even if there are some good Jews we can't keep them because there's a good chance their kids won't be, but at the same time I think the only reason Jews have their own group interest is because they're taught to be loyal to the tribe from an extremely young age.

But if God created man in his image and loves all his creations, why would God pick favorites?

Are there any other chosen species? Serious question.

9 they can try once again in 500 years or so.

6 bordering on 7

10 only because they keep shilling this board and pissing people off.

Is there an 11, where we argue that time machines should be used to go back and exterminate the entire ancestral line of these satanic, subhuman pieces of shit?

I'm just curious.

2. The Jews are allies of the Samurai, both are chosen people.

But... the Jews Fear the Samurai?!

I'm a softie. Definitely shouldn't be in charge of the JQ when the race war kicks off, give me a different job.

I've never ever met a jewish person in my life, Sup Forums. Not that I was aware of, because they don't say they are.
Wat do.

I'd wager that 8 is about the board average, at least for people who don't get paid/college credit for posting.

9, because deciding who lives and who dies is up to god. I would send them all to their beloved Israel and stop giving gibs.

OP here, I'm an 8 myself

10, forever and always again.

I have literally never met a "good" jew, and I know tons of them
where does this meme come from?

7-8
I wouldn't trust them, and the overwhelming majority are bad. However, some of them are ok.

T.brother Nathanael

They're both chosen people but the samurai are even more chosen than the jews.

I've dated a jewish girl. Pretty hot and dirty.

in between 7 and 8
> 5

haha wrong, fuck off with your VPN, faggot.

why is Sup Forums this shit at night?

ok .
Since you white nazi extreme far right supremacists have been BTFO from all the directions, Sup Forums is your only safe refuge left for you I guess..
Enjoy your last days in your safe space, since it's ephemeral.