WE WUZ KANGZ

>WE WUZ KANGZ
>MUTHA FUGGIN BUILDIN PYRAMIDS AN SHIIIET
>DAS RITE

>The pyramids were built by jew slaves

When do we finally make blacks pay reparations to the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glagolitic_script
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844
pinterest.com/kira23/black-gingers/
archive.is/hCuGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They weren't build by slaves, they had housing and everything.

Blacks can't do anything wrong in today's society.

Niggeramids are lame man.

WE

BWAHAHAHAHAH The second search on Google
Oh man, the inflation.

WONDER WHO RUNS THAT MAG..

Don't fall for that bullshit, there were never any Hebrews in ancient Egypt to begin with, there is no Egyptian mention of them and certainly not of them working (haha Jews working, good one Adolf). Jews in Ancient Egypt is just another example of the Jewish "big lie" in action

Except Fox owns NatGeo so does that make Fox News fake news if NatGeo's "WE WUZ KANGZ" is fake news?

call it even, reparations cancel out and nobody has to pay anything?

WERE

so you mean the white people didn't invent slavery, niggers?

Reminder that Eastern Europe was the birthplace of humanity, not Africa

Turns that that Milos, Vedran and Zlatan was kangz all along

forgot link telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

WUZ KANGS BLYAT

stop being RACIST user

>>The pyramids were built by jew slaves
You mean the real israelites? Sorry to break it to you but they were black.

his hair texture is Eurasian. that's how you can tell he's not black. It's the texture, not so much that color because of his age at death.

He was like 85-90 when he died. His hair was white by that time.

Because we will eliminate the Jew along with all other white, melanin deficient filth.

I call to all brothers of Afrikan descent. The hour grows late and the time is short. Seek and unlock the hidden wisdom of Ascended Master Yakub Ali. Those who are found worthy will gain power beyond imagining. Unlock the Third Eye, and the strength of your mind will let the cosmos flow through you.

When that happens, you will see wonders as the Afrikan utopia rises anew.

>slaves don't live anywhere

why is this even an argument anymore? blacks built the egyptian pyramids, the aztec pyramids, antarctice pyramids, all previous historical landmarks and wonders of the world were built by blacks.

back before the tectonic plates shifted, the earth was ruled by 1 mighty tribe. guess who our proto ancestors were? the mighty zulu, and they seeded every continent with life. all inventions, all human advancement can be traced back to them.

you guys talk about red pills all the time, if you want to ever take the real 'red' pill take ONE african studies class.

>Keith Rupert Murdoch
>11 March 1931 (age 86)
>US$13.1 billion (February 2017)

Yes my pet, you wuz a kang and sheeit

>Alice baghdjian
Armenian checks out

Out of the three info graphs I posted all you can come up with is that?

We were kings and shit my niggers.

bump

>Jews were black
>Egyptians were black
>White people invented slavery
For fuck's sake guys

Where are the pre-roman ruins in western europe besides stone henge?

>So the African Americans wuz indeed kangz but only on the Irish side of their family.

at least we practiced circumcision instead of cannibalism, you boy loving cave beasts!

WERE KINGS INDEED.

your people were a bunch of illiterate savages

MI

This doesn't show blacks vs light skins. Due to limits of art light skin just means high social status (don't have to outside often) and dark skin are workers. Also that's circumcision not dick washing

We Wuz Vikangz!

Same tards will never get tired of pointing out that the railroad system was built by Chinese workers though.

Tutankracker!

>being this late to a thread
>being this bad at shilling, your job.

>This is why king Tut died

Just KYS

Slavery for negros was just a jewish payback for what they did in ancient Egypt. But don't tell anyone.

Same lame strategy of discrediting. Im so used to this. This is in no mean discouraging

>talking out your ass
>UN flag
kys

Naw, the earlier one was better.

He isnt black BTW, that just super tanned from sun exposing all of his life, that common in south Egypt

>implying the (((smithsonian))) hasn't had their scheming hands all over egypt.

he's painting the legs reddish brown you fucking imbecile.

nobody said he was.Modern Egyptians are pretty much glorified muts.

Who are you, to speak as Egyptian? if you arent Egyptian or Nubian Egyptian, then just KYS you culture thief

Nigga wuz white

So?

Egyptian cultural practices icluded:

>Necrophilia - Husbands would keep their wives corpses for long enough till they rot just enough that nobody else would want to put their dicks into it.

>Drinking ink - They'd get a clay tablet with a spell engraved into it, wash it with ink and water and then drink the resulting mixture. This was usually used for abortions.

>Drink Beer all day long - Beacause the river water was rancid from human shit and ordinary water was hard to keep fresh.

Funny you dont mind crackers posting that half of European men have king tuts DNA.

You modern day egyptians are the culture thieves. Ancient Egyptians lived 3k years ago. Thats like me claiming to be a Blackfoot Indian just because I currently live in America.

You fuckers arent black so you cant be from ancient egyptian stock, PERIOD

Well i'm black & I have Egyptian grandparents so dafuk off my dick.

BIX NOOD AND TUTANKHAMEN AND SHEEEIT

Croatians are Mongolian rape babies. You all didnt even have an alphabet before the Byzantine Empire decided to convert you savages to Christianity . That alphabet came from Hieroglyphics (in its earliest form). If you dont believe me Wikipedia that shit

Why would you post that? You're just trying to confuse lurkers.

>Haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50% of all men in western europe belong

>Don't fall for that bullshit, there were never any Hebrews in ancient Egypt to begin with,

There is no evidence that Jews were slaves in Egypt or that they built the pyramids but there is tons of evidence of Jews in Egypt. Why wouldn't a neighboring peoples trade, have cultural exchange of some sorts?

The truth is that the Egyptian government wants no mention of Jews ever being in Egypt and the fastest way to get any type of permit to excavate in Egypt pulled by the government is to mention Jews in any way shape or form. In fact the star of David is found represented in Egyptian art and hieroglyphics but the government makes that shit disappear fast!

Just a few years ago an ancient structure was unearthed in the Sinai with the Star of David carved on every corner of the exterior and the Egyptian government had them removed within 48 hours of pictures being published on English language websites.

they are just replicating the blackness that is prevalent in egyptian hieroglyphics.

You'll be relieved to know I couldn't figure out how to delete it.

What the hell is going on here?

Crackaz wuz crackin in Ancient Egypt!?

Crackaz was evry thang!

Croats readily used the Latin and Greek alphabet along with the glagolic alphabet.
Prior to that slavs used simple runes similar to the ones used by the nordic and germanic people.

The oldest alphabet was phoenecian in origin i.e. from modern Lebanon.

Pictograms like the ones used in Egypt were widespread like in the ''fertile crescent'' of Mezopothamia, Etruscian lands, the Persian empires, the Hindus civilisations, China, SE-Asia.

As for the origin of my people.
They are a mix of slavs from southern Poland, the native Romanized population of Dalmatia, the Avar tribes and the various minorities like Hungarians.

Meanwhile you are a descendant of WEST African slaves captured in wars between the local tribes and sold of to Arab and Jewish slave traders.

The Arabs were the only smart ones to castrate their slaves.

Are you trying to look stupid? No one who is reading this thread is taking you seriously.

Or are you trying to be funny by acting like a nigger on Sup Forums? And niggers wonder why no one like them. Go eat potato chips and drink your mr. pib jamal.

Hmm
Sub sahran african claim Egypt KEK, man give one history event when blacks got kicked out of Egypt or got killed? the only Egyptian blacks are nubians and still live here until now, you want me to not belive me all DNA reseraches and all our inherited heritage , like that we are still using our ancient languages in our churches, we are still celebrating our ancient festivals like Sham ElNessim, that our daily language is mixed with our ancinet languge and want me to buy Some envy nigger shit? TOPKEK I am not american SJW, u are lucky that u live in US no one in Egypt would take you

>Ancient Egyptians lived 3k years ago.
5,500 years ago.

australians raus, you are literal nazis

>glagolic alphabet
The Glagolitic script (/ˌɡlæɡəˈlJtJk/,[1] Ⰳⰾⰰⰳⱁⰾⰹⱌⰰ Glagolitsa) is the oldest known Slavic alphabet. It was created in the 9th century by Saint Cyril, a Byzantine monk from Thessaloniki.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glagolitic_script

>Braving Mexico's Other Border
How come Mexico can't build their own wall to the South? Most of the illegals that enter the US are not even Mexican

4,000 years ago as well

Yes and?

You have to learn to differentiate pictograms and alphabets because those two are sepparate sytems.

The star of david was not associated with Jews until the late 1800's.

t. Jew

youre israeli slaves. lol They forced you all to recognize them as a country to give you back your land. You all are a disgrace lol!

Actin Like we ain't have black gingers & SHEEEIT!!!

>What the hell is going on here?
Cultural enrichment

They were not. Jews even admit it themselves.
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844

Jews being slaves in Egypt was the first muh 6 millions.

SHEEEIT!!!!! Told you.

Please archive
archive.is/hCuGE

ill leave this right here

King James Version
They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Why u are changing the topic nigger? becuase u have no response?
our peace treaty with Israel, is in equal terms after long desterctuive wars no one benfited from it + we destroyed thier asses in 73 that why they give up the land for peace stupid nigger

no history and your written language was given to you by foreigners :(

Giving blacks the internet was a mistake.

Why you gotta get all ass hurt when ppl hit you with the truth?

youre the only arab country that recognizes israel as a state cause You and your neighbors got your asses kicked in 7 days by a small newly built country LMAO

cause they live in a white supremacist wonderland lol

>no history and your written language was given to you by foreigners :(

Booohoo.

We learned a practical writing system from others and made use of it.
Big deal.

It's time i stopped responding to your shitty b8.

gonna keep slapping these crackas over the head

Please knowshawn. I'm still waiting for you and your boyfriend to post some valid links backing up your niggerish claims...even just infographics will suffice.....Do you know what those big words mean?

POST LINKS PROVING YOU WUZ A KANG

lmao! Im just getting started cracker! im ready for war!

We recgonize Israel and we have relations with it becuase we are smart, no point of wars with Israel for arabs, we arent arabs to fight for arabs anymore, this Nasser lie had to end, BTW we werent fighting Israel alone we were fighting Israel with open US support, and we were just getting our indpendence from UK, so we werent in our best shape, now we are stronger than ever and Israel knows that but we smarter than Ever also we use our power to save our interests not doing usless wars nigger

search this pic