Drumpf is finished

It's over for him

salon.com/2017/08/24/trump-just-flunked-his-first-natural-disaster-test/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Krjks
rollingstone.com/politics/news/trumps-golf-course-plaque-honors-fake-civil-war-battle-w498383
salon.com/2017/08/24/trump-just-flunked-his-first-natural-disaster-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No clicks for Salon.
archive.is/Krjks

>drudge actually posted this on his site

so matt drudge is dead, right?

>his first natural disaster
Remember when the gulf states got fucked up by a hurricane during the campaign and Trump showed up with a convoy of aid supplies while Killary was hiding from the public and Obongo was playing golf?

I 'member.

Nice. Anyone know where Norg bro went?

i member

>dubs
>archivebro

based frog

Who the fuck reads anything that pedophile pushing magazine has to say?

He needs rest.

Wow, 30 grand worth of food and supplies.

Big whoop.

some dude was calling out the bot the other night saying it had changed and was posting under different flags now with more advanced responses
like this

kys

"While FEMA has said it is sending thousands of meals, tarps and liters of water to Randolph Air Force Base ahead of Hurricane Harvey’s arrival, its director told Bloomberg News this week that one of his top priorities ahead of September is pushing for an overhaul of disaster relief."

Why is FEMA doing that? Surely everyone even remotely close to the potential projected paths has had days to make preparations.
I get for Earthquakes or tornadoes that strike with no predictable warning. But a hurricane? How can anyone be unprepared?

There is no rest from the good fight.
Proxy-fag maybe? But his work is great, especially if his bot is getting faster.

Hasn't even made landfall yet.

Why is it on the POTUS if one or two states get pelted by a storm? What are the local and state governments responsibility?
If you live in a state that could be affected by a hurricane, I say it's your responsibility to be ready and/or have an evacuation plan. Don't expect states that are immune to hurricanes to foot any of the bill for your choice to live in a hurricane/flood zone.

I'm not even going to see a drop of rain from this storm...it's not my fucking problem and none of my tax dollars should bail out any assholes living by the coast.

rollingstone.com/politics/news/trumps-golf-course-plaque-honors-fake-civil-war-battle-w498383

maybe, I should have capped but old mate even went so far as to imply nord bot was compromised
some compelling evidence as well

>Cat1
Only a nigger could manage to die in a Cat1

>Rollingstone

I prefer websites that haven't been sued

Hurricanes affect large areas and there will always be people either unprepared or insufficiently prepared for the lasting impact of a hurricane. If you've never been hit by one before you really can't understand what it's like. I've been thru a few, being without power for weeks because of widespread trees down blocking roads and flooding making entire areas inaccessible is no joke.

Just how I like my presidents :)

>Drumpf is finished

>Salon

yeah but that doesn't make jomald droumph look bad so its not real news, typical white supremacist bringing in racist facts.

You didn't answer my question. You just cried about how bad hurricanes are. With perpetration and warning time of a few days how can anyone be caught in a situation so bad the federal government needs to intervene with stuff as basic as food, water and tarps?

Because you can be as prepared as you can be and it doesn't matter if your damn house is destroyed or you're forced to flee dur to flooding. People that think hurricanes only affect people living on the coast are morons. Hurricanes don't just suddenly vanish when they hit land, they keep going. After this hits Texas it's going to get swept up by the jet stream and thrown east flooding states all along the southeast.

Yeah, what an asshole. Bringing food and supplies to desperate and displaced people when their government won't. Fuck donald drumpf. You've really shown me the light

That can't be real

right, it was photoshopped a couple days ago, and it basically became true lmao.

HELL YEAH BROTHER!! just like the.....last 40 times..........

ya i member

Even after the hurricane breaks up, it will pour rain across the USA as the jet streams pick up the clouds. New Orleans is already dealing with bad flooding so this might fuck them even worse.

I never got the impression that Donald gave a shit about any poor people during any of his rhetoric. Call me crazy for saying a casio owning billionaire from New York that ran a fake university really cares about the plight, let alone understands the mentality of anybody near the poverty line.

Hey nigger what's wrong with casio?
Digital watches are the shit atm

oooh, I member!!

your idea of poor people is the same as Dems, in that they think poor people only need welfare. Trump promised jobs all throughout his campaign, that's what poor people really need.

>I never got the impression that Donald gave a shit about any poor people

>Donates food to victims of a hurricane

You really need to know when it's time to shut the fuck up.

drumpf cant even stop a hurricane from hitting land, how weak. couldve had the natty guard posted to shoot at it

>drumpf doesn't control the weather; impeach him now!

hurricanes are fucking shit to clean up after the winds and rain have wrecked states in their way, but remember when Obama played golf while the Gulf of Mexico was filled with oil from a leaking BP oil well and Dubbya's handling of Katrina? the antitrumpers should be pleased that the hurricane messed with Texas and is therefore righteous retribution against Trump voters.

Thanks based frogbro
>Implying its the president's fucking imperative duty to brief the public on natural disasters with 100% accurate information

These people. I swear.

The first natural disaster was mass flooding. Of spics into the united states of America, and he did a fantastic job.

this is it, the smoking gun

>evidence
Share? I missed that thread.

Houston floods like a motherfucker but it recedes fast. The problem is that a shitload of cities have their water flow into Houston via bayous and stuff to go into the port so when a decent storm comes through it backs up and overflows everything for days. Factor in that this is a fucking hurricane, the damage from winds blowing trees and shit around, and the overall incompetence of disaster recovery teams especially in Democrat cities and you're left with days or weeks of flooding after the storm, people without power for an equal amount of time, no supplies or way to get more to those stranded, and a government slapping itself on the back for helping some niggers downtown while the rest of the area suffers. Even if we prepare for an extra week or two, the flooding alone might take a month to recover

My entire parish flooded during the campaign last year and he showed up, granted damn near no one got to see him because you were fucking lucky if you were dry

>first
Anyone remember when the governor of California was begging for help after those floods, and Trump put aside the current altercations to help more than that faggot ever could?
Didn't sound like any kind of failure then, but that's out of character for the media narrative of him,

>Reading Salon

How can a person be this much of a subhuman?

>salon.com/2017/08/24/trump-just-flunked-his-first-natural-disaster-test/

You're an idiot....and that article is worthless. The state has already made an EM declaration, and FEMA HQ, R6 in Denton, and MERS detachments from all regions are supporting them....he has done everything that can be done at this point.....and post-event, all he needs to do is sign a bit of paper for the multi state declarations that are sure to be requested.....you should probably just fuck off to whatever ANTIFA cell you belong to, and turn off your mommy's computer to avoid additional embarrassment

Because it wasn't thought to be a hurricane until today, just a mild tropical storm. Intensity can change rapidly as it heads toward land, and hurricanes don't usually hit Texas

This a billion goddamn fucking times.

Do we honestly DESERVE any better to happen to us? We let Clinton Marx and Killary run the country into the ground for eight years, slobbered on Israel's dick for another eight, and then elected an abhuman president--and a known foreign national at that--not merely once but TWICE. And then, to cap it all off, we actually let Killary Klintoon get within a hair's breadth of the Oval Office, and even NOW we're calling out all the fucking stops on the leftist buffoons, even after one of their own actually shot a sitting congressman.

We're ALL responsible for this, and our parents with us, because we didn't do everything in our power to stop them. This country deserves to burn, and all of us along with it. ANYTHING less than that is an act of incomprehensible mercy that not a single one of us deserves.

>a hurricane hits a place
>it's drumpf's fault
holy shit it's current year again

>and even NOW we're NOT calling out all the fucking stops on the leftist buffoons, even after one of their own actually shot a sitting congressan.

Fixed that for me. I suck dicks

Everyone is just narrative-pushing whatever the hell shows up on the news.
Literally no one cares what happens, as long as they can convince more people of their political view. Liberals do it, conservatives do it. E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e even Sup Forums

Yeah I remember that, most likely a photo OP but still, way better optics then no-show shillary and obongo who apparently didn't give a shit

Ohhh I membeee

no it's an actual push along approved lines toward a socially engineered one-world mega communism

it's not just virtue signaling, this was all planned out for decades

I think he used all his energy on his battle with the sun

>Trump fails on his first disaster
>Trump tweets out everyone to prepare
>Disaster hasn't even fucking landed yet
>mfw I studied in Disaster Ops and have certs with FEMA
I know this is Salon but, for fuck sales they should at least wait when the actual damn thing to hit before making themselves look like retards. Not to mention the leads in dealing with the hurricane preparations and mitigation is the states responsibility and not the Feds who are supposed to operate in a fucking support roles.

Six hours after Harvey models show how bad it will become, MSM starts gaslighting Americans on how Trump will fail at preparations. This is the start of a narrative push, where every shattered home or blocked road will be Trump's fault. Media is salivating for a high body count.
This is the same as Charlottesville: "Something bad will most likely happen, so lets figure out how we can pin it on Trump."

>Hurricane hits
>river rises 8 feet
>150 mph winds
>river gets clogged/dammed by debris
>river rises another 12 feet
>your house now has five feet of water inside of it
user: "Gee, with preparation and warning how could you be caught by this situation?"

You're a dunce. Most people are prepared enough for a couple days of rain and wind. But with a storm hundreds of miles across that can dump dozens of inches of rain overnight, anything can happen. Entire towns can flood, trees fall/get blown anywhere, and the power always goes out.

Tropical storms, if bad enough, can flood entire cities (pic related). Hurricanes flood the city, break every window, topple trees onto every powerline, and generally make life suck. But they're also generally rare, last only a night or two, and Texas has good drainage meaning the floodwater is usually gone completely after a couple of days.

>be prepared!
100% of the population can't be 100% prepared. The single most "prepared" you can be is to evacuate completely. But that's costly and often unnecessary since hurricanes can break up or only result in a brief period of heavy rain.

Yes, in a perfect world, every house on the gulf coast would be built in at least 100 year flood plains, be on stilts, have two generators (one as backup), and be stocked with two months of shelf stable meals. For an event that happens maybe once a decade, and often only entails a night of heavy rain for most people affected.

soon people will begin beating media personalities in the streets

the owners will switch to digitally generated news presenters

The local leaders had asked politicians to stay out because they would have to divert resources to protect them, set up the photo shoot and transport them in and out. Trump did the photos and then fucked right back out.

Guess you didn't vote for Killary then.

How long will it take to fill enough containers to hold enough drinking water for a month? An hour?

As for food I doubt all but a limited number of medical cases people could not go a week without any food and suffer no long term harm. That is assuming people have literally nothing at all to eat, and didn't take any time ever to stock some canned food.

I lived in an area that was at risk of earthquakes, I had a 2 month supply of food and water. Why can't people plan for emergencies? Is it because the government always steps in to make sure no one goes to bed for a few days with an empty tummy? What a fucking waste. Everyone that isn't emergency personal, utilities workers and so on should have left from the potential hurricane path. Anyone left has no one to blame but their own stupid lazy self if they lose power and have to eat a cold canned food dinner for a few days.

>river rises 8 feet
>150 mph winds
>river gets clogged/dammed by debris
>river rises another 12 feet
>your house now has five feet of water inside of it
If you live within 15 feet of the normal river level you should be expecting to flood at some time depending on the average grade of the land which sets the speed of rivers and drainage.

>user: "Gee, with preparation and warning how could you be caught by this situation?"
Yeah if you live in a flood plain expect to get flooded.

>You're a dunce. Most people are prepared enough for a couple days of rain and wind. But with a storm hundreds of miles across that can dump dozens of inches of rain overnight, anything can happen. Entire towns can flood, trees fall/get blown anywhere, and the power always goes out.
Because they made a choice to live in a flood plain.

>100% of the population can't be 100% prepared. The single most "prepared" you can be is to evacuate completely. But that's costly and often unnecessary since hurricanes can break up or only result in a brief period of heavy rain.
Explain why people can't be prepared. I do not believe you statement that it's impossible for everyone to be prepared.

>Yes, in a perfect world, every house on the gulf coast would be built in at least 100 year flood plains, be on stilts, have two generators (one as backup), and be stocked with two months of shelf stable meals. For an event that happens maybe once a decade, and often only entails a night of heavy rain for most people affected.
Why would you live in an area that has a 1% chance of flooding per year and think you are fine?
You don't need electrical power if you have food and water that can be kept without refrigeration. Which is something every home should have.

The city and area of Huston should have planned better and spent more money on protection and mediation. Simply put, if the engineers can say yeah this area is at risk of flooding people in those areas should not be given any federal help.

>If you live within 15 feet of the normal river
That's not the same thing at all. You can live MILES away from a river, but if it rises above it's banks it begins flooding the surrounding area/town. You're confusing horizontal with vertical and it's embarrassing.

>Yeah if you live in a flood plain expect to get flooded.
They do expect it. But there's a randomness to the amount and severity you're too simple to grasp.

>Because they made a choice to live in a flood plain.
At least 1/3rd of the US is "in a flood plain." Where the fuck do you live that you're not in any risk of flooding at any time?

>Explain why people can't be prepared.
Hundreds of reasons. It would be simpler if you could possibly explain how everyone could be prepared for every natural disaster at all times, which you cannot.

>Why would you live in an area that has a 1% chance of flooding per year and think you are fine?
No one thinks they're "fine," it's a simple equation of how much to spend preparing for an event that may never happen.
>this area is at risk of flooding people in those areas should not be given any federal help.
Literally 1/3 of the US is in that "flooding risk" area.

>Durr, be prepared when a tornado hits your house!
Do you even know what you sound like right now?

>Trump didnt stop a hurricane
No shit its one of the biggest forces of nature

When a hurricane hits you, you go for high ground and pray God is mercifull

Anyone who doesnt know this or doesnt think of this as the best solution within 5 minutes of hearing about hurricanes theyre not fit for survival anyways

My country is small, building a wall to keep the waterspic out is a viable option

You guys have two shorelines and are huge, so run for the hills if you live with the coast

>Only a nigger could manage to die in a Cat1
Took some time to understand that you are not talking about nigger hanging himself on a phone cable.

They were Democrats and they said that to give Hillary cover because she wasnt physically able to go to a disaster site. That's why Obama also didn't go, until Trump did, then he had to.

anonymous source told me yesterday trump got a big mac meal but ordered everyone else a happy meal

HE MUST BE IMPEACHED

>They were Democrats and they said that to give Hillary cover because she wasnt physically able to go to a disaster site. That's why Obama also didn't go, until Trump did, then he had to.
This.

The Democrats of these states were only caring about covering for Hillary and Obama as they got friendly with celebrities and didn't seem to care in the least whether people in their states got any sort of help.

HORZIMOLD GJUMPF

Thanks frog eater

Same shit, different day.

>natural disaster
>not a single person is dead