WE DID IT REDDIT

FRONT PAGE OF BBC
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bellingcat/status/900769155225448448
archive.is/4UxOv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>EXPOSED

Being able to do a simple google search is enough to make you an investigative reporter now apparently

>No explanation of #bashthefash
They have no shame and demand that others do.

LOL

it's funny that any person would take it seriously as ANTIFA is known of other insane stunts in the past, thus that thing needs EXPOSING as it is something one could realistically assume to be true

Larp kiddies.

uh congrats? You just made the alt right look infinity worse for using these disgusting tactics. Pat yourself on the back buddy.

look a my flag

>this was a transparent and quite pathetic attempt

Sup Forums btfo

injewption

I laughed

>Because she's dead!

WE LITERALLY MADE THIS SHIT UP LESS THAN 48 HOURS AGO

>hard hitting investigative journalism

oh no the dishonest, failing media is calling us out

I am confused, they'll have to explain what is transparent?

>53% of white women voted for Trump
>Antifa believes most Trump voters are nazis.
>Antifa wants to punch all nazis

What is incorrect about antifa wanting to punch white women? Will CNN and BBC publicly clarify that most Trump voters are not nazis?

Some are trying to say it's not okay to punch Nazis, unless they're men. They were saying women don't present a threat.

You fuckers are so stupid it just boggles the mind how incredibly utterly completely ravishingly stupid you are . Instead of properly doing this being properly organized and creating an awesome in Exora bowl propaganda with a couple of images you choose to advertise it here so that people will actually take sides against you. I mean are used to think that German heritage Americans were very similar to us over here but now I realize that I was deluding myself . You inbred rednecks have nothing to do with us you cling to an identity of whiteness while doing nonstop strategically stupid things. I wish you goddamn beta males would just off yourselves in the world would be better off .

Congratulations guys. This is what makes reddit the best, most cutting edge internet community on the net

Worse than using Commies as speed bumps or swastikas everywhere?

>Smear campaign
>Implying they don't actually do this

But the BBC still covers Muslim rape gangs raping white British girls.

>BUT THOSE BIG BAD WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE SPEASING MEMES :(((
Lol

>Its an imbecilic American nerds tries subterfuge episode

You losers make us look beyond bad. Cringe addicted NEETs.

>"She said she was right-wing, so I gave her a left hook," one read.

you are living proof that bomber Harris was right

Your movement's meme warfare division needs more R&D. This was an embarrassing showing.

SHUT

infinitely worse than being hitler incarnate?

Really boggles the noggin

>not fanning the flames and watching the good goys self-destruct

kek

>Ask me how I know you're a leftist

Sup Forums just meming for shits and giggles, and the kikes treat it as a major conspiracy case.

Are... Are we the Jews now?

EBAUMSWORLDBTFO

But seriously, we can't let Sup Forums get their hands on the nuclear codes. It's like #draftourdaughters and #nowhitedemocrats. Yes, it's very transparent, that's the point of mockery.

We know the truth, but it wasn't completely unsuccessful. Many low information types saw them and will never be corrected. To inflate their own importance, the news coverage presents it as a successful coup only uncovered by diligent journalists which will increase fear of the "alt-right hacker legions" and the sense of menace among the normies, and will decrease leftist morale. It didn't go as planned but still a minor win.

We've intentionally been ironically being the Jews from the start.

>media literally defending antifa

what?

>Smear

Fucking lol

9gag BTFO!

>muh Alt Right
kill yourself mutt and fuck off with that American shit. Do you think anyone gives a shit about your pathetic mongrel movement?

>something smells fishy goys
Why would an alt-right false flag meme campaign decide to use Utah @rockmountantifa as a fake antifa location? Wouldn't using a liberal place be much more believable? I don't ever recall hearing about anything antifa related ever happening in utah, or even idaho. Do you? I wonder if Elliot Higgins started this whole thing himself. I mean posting is anonymous, he could have made all these memes and @rockmountantifa himself. I mean a one-hit wonder journo, having once had a popular piece on the use of chemical weapons in Syria, has the taste of success, met with the resentment of almost being immediately forgotten and washed into obscurity. Smells like a double false flag to me.

If anybody fuckin reads it... who the fuck even cares lol? The dinosaur media is dying, and this is just their death groans. No, not even death groans. This is just the sounds off the gases splitting open and escaping the dead decaying carcass of the dinosaur media. Soon they will be the fossil media.

Hes german?

Isn't it great? They are tying themselves to literal terrorists so eagerly out of their modus operandi to smear the far-right. How do they know the people behind the memes were far-right? They don't all they know is that the Antifa accounts were fake. The media is tying themselves to a potential terrorist organization, and implying all democrats/leftists are part of that. Doesn't the west drone and execute those who make propaganda for al qaeda and ISIS? Will Trump have legal precedent and justification to drone strike journo's pushing propaganda for Antifa, once they're declared a terrorist organization?

Chaos is chaos. all in a days work really.

I was going to say the wall of text that could be simplified to a paragraph. Those freaks always do it to convince themselves of intelligence.
Usually all the points are about the same issue but worded differently multiple times.

Are they suggesting women are not equal to men?

twitter.com/bellingcat/status/900769155225448448

>alt right
seriously kill yourself, you already were worse than the KKK and hitler for the media.

Just make sure you make a bunch of preemptive Twitter accounts and retweet a bunch of other Antifa shit now for next time

I've 4 twitter accounts dating back to 2013 with no link to right wing whatsoever, Idk why people are so shit at this

"Smear campaign" on a pro-communist organization.

Also, die fucking jude.

because we have normal lives like normal people and do it for shits and giggles when we get bored... get a day job ahmed.

"Infinity" worse?

No. You did that.

>using a picture from somewhere else means it's fake

what?

It doesn't matter, we have DNC, Antifa constantly checking here. Let them come, we keep triggering their delusional minds and have been constantly redpilling by any means.

>They call antifa an Umbrella term

2017: Journalism = screencaps of twitter.

Usually the BBC is on the front page of Sup Forums.

Schmear. Like on a jewish bagel. Goy.

No this is good, create more chaos, the normies won't know who to trust.

No one is being paid to shill for alt-right by the way. It's a Democrat-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear their campaign.

Topkek. You're a funny guy, Palestine.

OH NO!!!

>NOT FAKE NEWS!!!!

HOW WILL WE SURVIVE??????

YESSSSSS

So let me get this straight....
ANTIFA will NOT "punch a Nazi" if they are female!??!

WHY IS ANTIFA DEFENDING NAZIS??!?!?!?!

>You inbred redditnecks
ftfy

>how to redpill millions: the article
dumb fucks kek

>implying user didn't do it for the hell of it
When will you newfags learn that this is our power. We literally can't be smeared, we have no reputation to maintain. Bashing Sup Forums is like punching a pillow, we just bounce straight back. I wish all the refugees that arrived during the Trump campaign would just fuck off already.

>far right campaign

so they admit the right are good and antifa are bad?

Lol keep reaping what you sow media because this shit will haunt you either way.

>thinking they can take down Sup Forums for memes

hello newfriend

Who's propaganda will win? Maybe it was BBC's plan all along to do this, so they can blame us.

>BBC says Antifia are peaceful
>next rally Antifia are going to be assholes as normal
>normies will see we were right and BBC is wrong
Good

The right wing is peaceful.
This article has nothing to do with the right wing.
These views have nothing to do with the right wing.
This 'so called' right wing does not represent all of the right wing.
I can't even how much ignorance is in this article.
#NotAllNazis

They tried to put their agenda into our vidya

So we twist their agenda like a game

Anyone with half a brain know that Antifa are wanna be revolutionaries just looking for an excuse to chimp out.

Pretty funny how they don't even address the point of this campaign. Sure, it's a meme, but if your ideology is to punch nazis, women get hit too. Once again it shows that even if you expose the stupidity of the antifa-ideology, media will not address it.

this is how we win

we keep pushing this narrative and they keep defending Antifa

then we get Antifa to attack innocent people who they think are "nazis". they will do it at any gathering of right wing people.

poof, left narrative dies.

this

JUDEN!

wow it's real

Is BBC a subsidiary of blacked.com?

Also lefties and 'muh civil right activists do quite a lot of fake twitter #hashtag_campaigns. If they get exposed.... it simply dropped from news without publicity.

Lol it doesn't even matter there is already enough evidence of Antifa violence out there. The more the media try to ptetend it doesn't exist the and cover it up, the more people will believe Antifa is violent. Plus the less they will trust the media. 2 birds 1 stone.

you're defending literal rapists

If I was with alright I would organize a women free speech march right about now, even if they manage to gather only 30 women willing to do this and chant some far right shit wearing maga hats and confederate flags it's going to be the most effective shit they could possibly do

We could do a hashtag #whatisanazi then just post white achievements in it, American flags, woke blacks etc. Basically stuff Antifa considers Nazi.

the left is stupid

all we have to do is wait and they will fuck themselves up.

How is this not a Hate crime Sup Forums?
You just know these niggers took enjoyment in this.

archive.is/4UxOv

Though the funniest thing I can think of is meming antifa to mean antifaggot

Is that better or worse than making the alt right look Dodge Challenger?