Has feminism been defeated the past 5 or so years?

Has feminism been defeated the past 5 or so years?

No
It is dying, however.

Yes. The movie "The Red Pill has completely and unequivocally destroyed feminism

The "alt-right" "trad life" girls are leading the way.

I saw a bunch of feminists freaking out about it on twitter because the realize that a) these girls will be happier than they are and b) it's what men actually want.

put those 2 together and it's the end of feminism

It's on the decline now, but the mainstream narrative is still staunchly pro feminist.

no, women are still oppressed af

WTF is that monstrosity? Who would pay money to look like that ho?

Women will always sell their bodies when given the opportunity and the right price. Feminism cannot defeat that.

That's an all natural 15 year old.

The apex has definitely passed now that corporations universally push dieversity programmes, which kills productivity and decreases share prices.
Just don't forget Sup Forums is a 6,000,000x magnifying glass, the vast majority of women never fell for this third-wave bullshit.

look, HER body, HER choice

and you assume it is "her" for no reason

She's 13

MUMMY GIB MILKIES

Traditionalism is the counter-culture now.

We will triumph.

muh feminism

I want to fuck her

>Natural
Isn't she a millionare? Probably bypassed age and consent laws to get surgery.

I wanna bypass age and consent laws with her if you know what I mean

The fact that this retard is a celebrity because she was a caricature on a talk show - and is gorgeous, despite being eight, makes me vomit.

no but the point of feminism is long dead.

>Abortions are still accepted by the vast majority of normies
>Most women will have sexual relations with multiple guys before 20
>Most women will still be repulsed by bluntly stating that they are utterly useless in 70% of all jobs

Yes, "defeated"

She's 6

Kek I'm in daneland

Try harder.

the next stage of "feminism" is them castrating white men and destroying westen civilization. feminism has accomplished everything it wanted and more. the next stage is beyond your imagination. so no it's not defeated cause the west IS going to collapse and white men WILL be castrated and are already mostly castrated cucks.

women can ruin your life and take everything you own on their whims. feminism still has death grip on the west and all the beta cuckolds in it want to die for women and will get their chance soon too

>She's 6

Implying in Italy you do not worship your spoiled Donna Mamma Mia before and after.

I'm not attracted to this trailer trash attention whore.

Not at all? I'd ball gag her, or keep her mouth full of cock, but the parts that don't make noise are pretty hot.

I'm just talking about three or four hours of solid fucking. I think having a conversation with her would make my skin crawl.

She's wearing a bra too small for her I know that trick

Fuuuuuck I could go for a pizza about now.

Yeah... that's all it is.

T H I C C