Abos: invented the boomerang

>abos: invented the boomerang
>Australians: invented literally nothing

If culture is what defines humanity, does it follow that abos are more human than Australians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions
fionawoodfoundation.com/about-us/professor-fiona-wood/
dst.defence.gov.au/innovation/black-box-flight-recorder
australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/dr-karl-need-to-know/2016/06/australian-breakthroughs-the-invention-of-wi-fi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_James_Arnot
nma.gov.au/online_features/defining_moments/peoples/dual-flush-toilet-invented-by-bruce-thompson-of-the-caroma-plastics-company
chambers.vic.edu.au/australian-inventions/
youtube.com/watch?v=d8hlj4EbdsE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Storm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spray on skin
flight recorder
wifi
electric drill
dual flush toilet
refridgerator

I refuse to believe any of these, except the spray-on tan you're calling "spray-on skin".

i think he means spray on sunscreen.

also rotary washing line

But we invented those

Part of the WN view whites on here have is that they believe they need to exist but oddly can't come up with a logical reason why a majority of them think Blacks or other races shouldn't exist

Stupid troll thread

reported

Wifi
Lawn mower
Hills hoist
Cochlear implant

>canada
>inventing anything other than cuckoldry and dog blowjobs

Shitposting

What is the point of the boomerang? Wouldn't throwing a rock be just as efficient?

whatever Tyrone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions

>spray on skin
fionawoodfoundation.com/about-us/professor-fiona-wood/

>flight recorder
dst.defence.gov.au/innovation/black-box-flight-recorder

>wifi
australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/dr-karl-need-to-know/2016/06/australian-breakthroughs-the-invention-of-wi-fi

>electric drill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_James_Arnot

>dual flush toilet
nma.gov.au/online_features/defining_moments/peoples/dual-flush-toilet-invented-by-bruce-thompson-of-the-caroma-plastics-company

>refridgerator
chambers.vic.edu.au/australian-inventions/

noice

>i think he means spray on sunscreen.

No, I mean spray on skin, the medical industry appliance.

S H I T P O S T
H
I
T
P
O
S
T

there are boomerangs for every purpose, to catch something like a kangaroo, they use an L shaped boomerang, which curls around the leg and breaks the other one.
there are boomerangs for catching mice, birds, etc

Oh wow, do Aussies have black invention myths too? Fucking bogans.

The abo boomerangs were actually very crude and none of them were 'returning.'
It was the white Australians who improved on them and made various versions for various purposes, including the most commonly known returning boomerangs.

Abos were literally just throwing sticks at animals.

Drinkable beer

must be hard having to validate your're existence online all the time

dude its 2 0 1 7

We invented the IMAX you guys like to shoot up

>Abos were literally just throwing sticks at animals.
kek

>is provided with information
>I refuse to believe any of these
Typical Amerishart.

>Spray on skin
A-are Australians all spoopy skeletons wearing skin suits?

delet

BOOMERANG WINS, it salutes Hitler as it flies

>one of the only cultures who couldn't figure out a bow and arrow or even a fucking sling
>INVENTORS!

They didn't invent cuckoldry. Perfected and popularised, perhaps

what shape boomerang do you use to catch aussies?

They figured out the spear thrower/atatl. They never made it out of the stone age by themselves, like the Negroes.

But, they preferred fire. They literally burnt fucking everything down.

>Exiled prisoners
>Survive and prosper
>Everything on the island is lethal
>Wars were fought and lost with large birds
>The Aussie spirit still lives on

Yeah. Tell an aussie he has no culture. He should punch you, even if he is a Chinese immigrant. Sure, a real aussie can't drink petrol but who am I to judge?

Stupid kraut cunt.
Go suck off the next Muslim cock you see.

tsk tsk I wouldn't be so eager to insult Germans if I were you

We also invented Hawkeye for when umpires fuck-up on LBWs

And Snicko, we invented that too

Atomic Absorbtion Spectroscopy.
But implementing available technology > invention, just ask Japan.

They invented the art of stealing from others

>They invented the art of stealing from others

They stole that from the Poles.

a boomerang is actually a pretty neat invention

are abos superior to niggers now?

As someone that's part abo, I'd like to contribute to this thread

GIVE. ME. MY. FUCKIN. LAND. BACK. AND. FIX. CENTRELINK.

>invented the boomerang
whites invented the boomerang that came back

>take existing machine
>turn it sides
>Look guys, I invented something!

>sides
sideways

They are literally sub-human

Think again sweetie!

Dude, despite being robbed by niggers, my sister being stabbed by a Spic, and my identity being stolen by a CHINK, I fucking hate australians the most out of all demographics. They are all fucking pricks. Every. Last. One. Kiwi's are fine, I like Kiwi's, but fuckin Aussie's are the worst, rudest, impotent, ignorant, stubborn, stupid, rash, moronic fuckin species on this goddamned planet. I hope you get your land back abo bro.

>Expecting penal colony to invent anything
Oh i'm laughing.

>let myself get robbed by niggers
gtfo weakling

Sorry M8, we invented the refridgerator.

Poofter

Abos are the ugliest humans on earth desu. I am reluctant to use the word 'human'.

Winrar

Australia has contributed more to the agricultural industry tech wise then any other country.

>If culture is what defines humanity, does it follow that abos are more human than Australians?

t. never met an abo.

we ddint invent it, but we perfected it

Australian CSIRO invented Wi-Fi you dumb cunt

fpbp

boomerangs are an ancient invention and are found globally. they invented it as much as they invented the atlatl.

Someone just posted a thread claiming that ISIS has declared 'Stralya the United States' guard dog.

Please continue to keep me safe Aussie anons.

Abos invented boomerangs. Australians were just shitty white people that somehow dominated them and took over the entire continent despite being the shittiest people Britain had to offer. So how shitty does that make Abos? At least they made a toy, I guess.

Well, aussies have invented RAFT-polymerization, pretty good, and i don`t hate abos, because it is rly interesting to learn about their culture and their genetics, cuz f.e. some tasmanians had 34 teeth instead of 32, and so on, or why are they so ulgy, meanwhile other australoids are kind of qties

Aussies BTFO for ever.

I don't blame you Americans for not knowing about spray on skin considering you get charged 40 grand for an ingrown toe nail.

So maybe you have some rafts made from polymer but abos have wooden canoes and didgeridindus.

Dont be rama rama

We are brothers but that retard to the north isn't.

>kinda qts
go to Broome or Kunnunurra on a thursday and find me one good looking boong.
pro tip, you wont

stay mad cucks

i meant australoid race, not abo, that includes papuans, andaman island people, melanesians and so on

metal tractor tracks

You know that Tasmanian's never invented fire they just kept a flame from a forest fire or lightning strike alive for as long as they could.

They also were massacred so that biologist could conduct autopsies because they were seen as a different species compared to mainland abbos. The very last full blooded Tasmanian Abo's last words were "Don't let them cut me up". After she died they cut her into millions of pieces because she was the last complete specimen.

True black inventor myth!!!

Coons did not invent the boomerangs that return!! That was invented in centrsl europe in 17 th century!

dude, same goes for PNG mob. the ugly as fuck

We invented australia using dangerous criminal convicts and criminal irish. Now an entire continent is a country.

What has germany done except try to ruin western europe for 4000 years

these are nordics who ruled the area 10.000 years ago

>nordics weren`t even in southern Europe
>We wuz

literally nigger-tier nordcucks

>australins never invent anything
>people say otherwise
>"It's all bullshit, it never happened"
>proof provided
>proceed to the ad hominem due to lack of brainpower

If you have that attitude you can say that trump is scotish and not american you stupid yank fuck go lose another war

stupid bogan fuck, "best ally"

You're just mad because you realise all the best inventions WEREN'T invented by americans lol.

We also invented pavlova and that other dessert that kiwis think they invented.

It's a big one about the length of a mans leg with a weight about the size of your head close to one end

It's fucking ridiculous and good to about 10 feet, so some cunt running away from you, and it can be used as a melee weapon ez as piss mate

>got robbed by nigs
>couldn't protect sister from beanos
>imitated by a gook
sounds you're a fucking Hapa
Get rekt you chong cunt

Lamingtons, that the one, fucking lamingtons are an Aussie invention through and through along with pavlova.

Australians invented the returning boomerang, the abos use what are essentially aerodynamic clubs.

>top is from 1000 AD
>bottom is from literally over a thousand years later

>named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova

RUSSIANED

they didn't invent it though, the oldest boomerang was found in poland.

Our based scientists and engineers invented it in her honor. Still counts as ours.

I sat next to the CSIRO guy who developed the technology that makes wifi possible at an engineering awards ceremony. He was working on radio astronomy and developed a technique to filter out all the noise that plagues radio comms in highly reflective environments. Just saying we have some good minds here.. and pure research leads to some amazing developments. It's a pity our Governments don't encourage it more.

t. Barnaby Joyce

boomerangs were used in egypt too

How about Metal storm then cunts?

youtube.com/watch?v=d8hlj4EbdsE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Storm

thanks

yeah right

thats not a boomerang, it's a winter shoehorn

no it's not idiot it's a throwing stick used for hunting