>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3x_j_vGRfM
tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=ecmwf®ion=us&pkg=mslp_pcpn_frzn&runtime=2017082500&fh=6&xpos=0&ypos=0
nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4 shtml/032942.shtml?inundation#contents
infowars.com/where-is-trump-sheriff-arpaio-asks/
infowars.com/white-house-prepares-arpaio-pardon-for-trump-signature/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/23/pakistan-attempts-to-avoid-ownership-of-taliban-and-extremism-in-afghanistan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

RIP Gordon Freeman, gas Gabeberg Newellstein.

Glad John Kelly is imposing order and controlling flow of info in the WH. He seems much more powerful than Reince Preibus.

I should really pick up a copy of the Art of War. Fuck while I'm at it I should get Wealth of Nations and Mein Kampf.

Tay Tay

When the fuck is POTUS pardoning Sheriff Joe? I'm growing tired of waiting for the libtard Twitter meltdown.

Yeah, he seems like an asshole already.

Whenever the paperwork gets finished. He is going to follow through with it.

fuck Afghnistan and fuck Chyna
Russia better fuck with Chyna too, since it's their own version of Mexico

He doesn't actually need paperwork at all according to (((law professors))). All he has to do is say, "Joe Arpaio, I pardon you." which would be based AF if he did live on TV.

Chyna's dead. Drugs, I think.

Then he's probably just waiting for the right moment.

PUMPALD GLEMPF embarrassing himself once again. NOT OUR PRUIEDSNET. Get ready for imgrapement.

Image by Occupy Democrats, LIKE our page for more!

>we'll see the end of Half Life 3 during Trump's presidency
>a single finger retracts on the monkey paw

I still say the Arizona rally would have been the perfect moment but then all the (((MSM))) would have bitched that Trump was handing out pardons to his supporters at a campaign event. Cocksuckers try to ruin everything good.

Like anyone gives a shit about your impotent ShariahBlue rage. He'll do it when the time is right to do it.

Congress comes back on September 5th, to whoever asked in the last thread. They have pretty much 12 days to raise the debt ceiling and agree on a budget for the federal government.

>asshole

in what way? good or bad?

Because order was long overdue

What motivation was given for that?

I just want the Twitter salt.

If he's trying to limit what Trump sees then he's an asshole. He doesn't control Trump, Trump controls him.

If any of you Texasbros are in Corpus Christi, get out now. Your looking at minimum 3 feet of rain + at least a 9 foot storm surge by tomorrow morning.

tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=ecmwf®ion=us&pkg=mslp_pcpn_frzn&runtime=2017082500&fh=6&xpos=0&ypos=0

nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4 shtml/032942.shtml?inundation#contents

Easier, I think, to either refuse to defend it in the courts or let it expire on its own. Although, for salt mining purposes, ending it immediately via EO is the preferred route.

And what's great is that ICE has a database with all the information of the spics who participated in the program. Mwahahahaha...

so many people here concern-shilling that Trump was going to cuck out of ending DACA.

If there's two things Trump will never change positions on, it's immigration and trade.

They were going to bitch at him no matter what. As soon as he said CNN would have 7 people talking shit about him CNN did exactly what he predicted.

Can someone give me the rundown on what it is that Ana Navarro did exactly? Why is Twitter mad at her?

I hope Ron Paul is okay.

The guy probably knew his story would never be told in the form of a game, so he released it himself.

Well, episode 3 is finally dead in the water

give me some good news, /ptg/

Trump actually held off because Phoenix would have burned due to the antifags. He didn't want to do that.

The writer's non-disclosure agreement ended with Valve.

>not wanting to watch commies get BTFO by the based Phoenix policemen

Very nice.

>If he's trying to limit what Trump sees then he's an asshole

If he's preventing Trump from reading dubious shit like GotNews.com or Mike Cernovich, then Im 100% for Kelly doing his job (what any chief of staff would do). Kelly shouldnt block conservative media, but any pseudo-conspiracy shit needs to stop (yes that means Infowars too). It kills the legitimacy of our movement.

Kek

Texas' voter ID law isn't dead yet. They're appealing it because 1 judge struck it down but the 5th circuit said they just had to water it down a bit.

He did well then. The game industry was throughly infiltrated meaning HL3 would likely be about a beautiful black woman that needs no men

Yeah that doesn't look good.

Quick rundown on sheriff Joe? Why was he arrested and why is the pardon a good thing?

Being an asshole is part of his job description, this can cause some serious damage to the integrity of the white house. The leaks extend beyond internal infighting, the thought that transcripts between nation leaders and others can be leaked has devastating effects on trade negotiations and future interactions. Next you"ll say rules are bad because it restricts certain behaviors.

He did his job and enforced the law and a (((judge))) disliked that.

He enforced the law and that made Obongo very angry.

I'm sure they'll be fine, just a bit of drowning.

Any update on the Texas hurricane? Any news of stranded illegals? Seriously, Trump must be extremely sodium deficient to justify his constant need to generate more salt

>Gowdy is participating in the "Russia probe" now
Oh

Never mind then.

Well it's not like trump can't check any website he wants to on his phone or anything

Besides thr man himself said he mostly just watches fox or msnbc on tv

Give me a basic gesalt about that

Valve doesn't have any writers anymore, it's just a steam and crate selling company now. The story that was leaked was written by a man who has long since left valve

Fucking based Hurricane Harvey. Goddamn, I love this timeline.

Can someone MAGA hat the hurricane for me?

Russia is last week's news. Trump's a rayciss now. Get with it.

now you know why the romans got paid in salt.
>where the word salary comes from.

its the true pay. not gold.

I'm a jew for not wanting Trump to read literal bullshit? Mike Cernovich and Jack Poseibic are actual cancer. Infowars might be spiratually right but half the shit they put out is dogshit.

Dont be divorved from reality.

I hope all the illegals drown.

>Besides thr man himself said he mostly just watches fox or msnbc on tv

why does he watch msnbc? Isnt that even worse than CNN?

Trump has a modern mobile phone, nobody can prevent him from reading anything. Phone calls are different, Kelly is wise enough to see the amount of prank calls like the one T Rex took from Ukrainian pranksters passing for Russian government staff (or something similar).

Voter ID = fewer nigger and spic votes. Libshits HATE it even though most of Europe has voter ID laws because it nullifies their strategy of importing more voters. Texas passed a voter ID law but some leftist activist group sued and got the original law struck down but Texas just watered it down a bit.

Yes he did, when it gave out from the bullet to the head. Apparently being dead is helpful as oppose to being smart.

That was One Vote Turncoat but yeah, I see what you mean.

>Give me a basic gesalt about that
Texas is going to win in court on appeal, probably in the 5th circuit.

It hasn't hit land yet, but seems like Texans are in for some serious shit when it does.

dunno, but he said he does occassionaly, and yeah, he said it sucks too

I thought texas was red? how much was it watered down?

>fluffy enters the thread.jpg
needs pics of neckbeards eating cake spammed in the background

cuz baby now we got bad blood

infowars.com/where-is-trump-sheriff-arpaio-asks/

infowars.com/white-house-prepares-arpaio-pardon-for-trump-signature/

TCH needs more recognition

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/23/pakistan-attempts-to-avoid-ownership-of-taliban-and-extremism-in-afghanistan/

>Doo-ron, doo-ron, di di, dit, dit, ron-ron
>Bad blood, talkin' 'bout bad blood

TCT*

>I thought texas was red? how much was it watered down?

Fed judge, doesn't have much to do with the region. Basically the watering was about what forms of ID would satisfy the requirement, just using passports, IDs, etc was racist..

He enforced the evils laws and was imprisoned for it.

It's literally the Chief of Staff's job to keep the bullshit distractions away from the President. Priebus had no control of his staff and everyone was in and out of the White House with their petty crap. Kelly is cracking down, even restricting Ivanka from the Oval Office.

Wow so yeah ummmm

Still no wall...

Expanding wars across the globe....

Major colour divide......

Civil war brewing...

As an American patriot I am absolutely ridden with disgust in regard to fashion in which Trump has been a failure.

Anybody else starting to hate Trump now?

>undocumenteds have no path to safety.

Can they not go south?

>colour
get out

>restricting Ivanka from the Oval Office.
That I commend him for. I'd rather he fire them both but if the best he can do is keep them away from POTUS then I'll take it.

Getting real tired of this shit

So if passports and IDs are not allowed, what is? Spics are given their driver's licence for free by the gov, it will ensure large majority of them will be able to vote

Doesn't he have to actually be convicted of something? I haven't followed this closely so I don't know if he's been convicted of the crimes he was charged with. It might just be a waiting game for them.

I went to 4 Trump rallies, bought 3 hats, all the books, and even three shirts...

For what?

To be stabbed in the back?

I voted to put HRC in jail and get rid of Mexicans...

Trump hasn't delivered.

Anybody else regretting their vote?

Really heckles my shekels, I'm a #cruzmissile now

>Doesn't he have to actually be convicted of something?
No.

The only thing we can do is ignore the judges and have Trump pardon the """offenders""" until the kike judges rage quit.

He got convicted for following the law, with no trial. Pretty sure that's illegal

They want university IDs and utility bills etc.. basically anything that can be easy to produce that doesn't prove you are actually a citizen.

There's no way he can keep Trump's daughter away from him all the time, but limiting her office restrictions helps. Let her air her feminist shit at dinner or something, not while he's trying to MAGA.

so the lesson is...if you have every single one of those qualities, you win?

That is such pussy footing around. I fucking hate these people, literal cancer

We know you are under one of the queen's flags, stop larping.

>That was One Vote Turncoat but yeah, I see what you mean.

Rick Perry got pranked recently, I think I saw T Rex being as well, will fetch

That was the consensus outside the Phoenix rally. Give him a week, he'll do it from DC.

And to make it even more painful, it was ruled on by a Mexican judge. The invaders are legislating their invasion. All while they laugh in our faces and remind us of "the browning of America". So infuriating.

Kys

Wrong.

I am from Alabama USA.

Many Americans like me are just sick of Trump's shit.

I thought he said no more Afghanistan?

I thought he said Mexico would pay for the wall?

What a complete load of bullocks.

Not to mention he fosters a widening colour divide between white and black Americans....