Desert festivals for the white man are racist. Explain yourselves, nazis

Desert festivals for the white man are racist. Explain yourselves, nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
jweekly.com/2006/05/12/gonzo-prophets-look-for-god/
youtube.com/watch?v=I7vrqMQgfus&index=1&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ7gl1eRJuo&index=2&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=hccGwo4zlZ4&index=3&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=8DIs6THaCtg&index=4&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrvbmiz7xSI&index=5&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=6-iavULQkPk&index=6&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=29a8Zjg14NU&index=7&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=I7vrqMQgfus&ab_channel=GnosticMedia
myworldevents.com/music-festival/burning-man.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck is this

ancient L.L Bean

Bump we need to keep this going

Blacks don't go to Burning Man because it reminds them of slavery, says the guy who runs it.

You're gonna hate me telling you this but at least half of everyone at burning man at any given moment is a Jew.

Fuck! 333!
Super checked! :-D

#BurningManSoWhite

>POC and minorities should be invited to BurningMan and allowed in free of charge
>Burning Man should offer more minority acts
This event is almost entirely white and should not be allowed to continue in its current form.

#DiversifyBurningMan

YAMEROOOOOO

We need to get Salon's attention as well as any other lefty cesspool news site

Already has wheels.

Isn't burning a giant wickerman a celtic thing or some shit?

We the Black Burning-Man Club now.

OPEN BORDERS FOR BURNING MAN!!!

#OpenBordersForBurningMan

Blacks have different ideas about burning man. They take it quite literally.

triple checked, kek is pleased

As I mentioned in the previous thread, we should lure Antifa to the festival and tell them that the blacks are alt right sympathizers and have them duke it out and make a scene.

what canadian cuckoldry is this?

This sounds an awful lot like exclusionist language to me.
Why do you hate the idea of having minorities in your white desert festival user?
You don't think that allowing POC and refugees would somehow harm your drugged up, half naked festival, do you?

Check out this comprehensive history of burning man by a tech insider - it's deeper than you can imagine.

Occult, Satanism, Behavior Modification, Military-Industrial Complex, Presidio, MK ultra, Trans-Humanism, Pedo Safe Spaces etc. This is essential viewing if you want to know the history and true aims of this absolute degeneracy. The place needs to be fucked up!!

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey

Ranger training is practically SJW indoctrination. It is pretty fucking bad.

good point...cultural appropriation angle to be played

Why the fuck is Bashar al-Assads wife at Burning Man???

wtf i love burning man now

Nobody knows user. It was based on Roman testimony. The conquerors write history. But it was said by the Romans, yes.

Larry Harvey sounds like a kike, turns out he is a shabbos goy.

jweekly.com/2006/05/12/gonzo-prophets-look-for-god/

What I'm saying is, we could cause a shitstorm to brew and have them be divided even further and make them look like hypocritical racists for attacking black people on the spot..

#syriasowhite

With niggers come the robberies, assaults and misery

That raises the guestion has Assads anti-mossad power level risen to point where he masters shapeshifting.

>All black Memorial Day Parties
Yeah that's cool bro. Nice and diverse.
>All white Burning Man festival.
OY VEY! RACIST! BIGOT! WHITE SUPREMACIST

Do your part to get racism out of liberal spheres, like Burning Man.

>demand more black artists at Burning Man
>demand meet and greets from all artists
>demand poc free entry (it's racist and classist to say only rich whites can come, add pictures from event)
>demand event renounce racism (implies it is racist and that they should apologize for that regardless of whether or not it's true)
>demand refugees be given free entry
>all minorities, poc and refugees should be given free transport
>wait for the fun to start

Burners.me
for more background on it.

Now you're getting the hang of it!
Burning Man is where left wing whites go to get away from minorities via racism and classist ticket pricing. This racism must be stopped!

#burningperson

#burningcrosses

That implies women should burn too.
Why are you such a misogynist, user?

So thirsty for moar cultural enrichment, why don't they share with PoC?

They would never believe that, muh dindus dindu nuffin

wat?

#punchwhiteprivilege

It's just rich idiots that go to those events.

This is toxic whiteness.

Blacks don't go to Burning Man because it's ridiculously expensive and gay.

#WeWelcomeOurPOC

Yep. A cornerstone of it is preventing "triggering": The ultimate cuck. "You are no longer responsible for your emotions."

A proud black man can camp as well as white devil.

>Blacks don't go to Burning Man because it's ridiculously expensive and gay.

How do you know?

they need to check their privilege, back off and allow space for people of color to engage in sodomy, pagan idol worship and debauchery

whats wrong with racism?

There is a nonstop desert festival for the black man, it's called Sudan

You mean it's racist and exclusionary by being classist.

Yes, the sort of people who vote for open borders.
The sort of people that could do with some cultural enrichment.

We should at least get some drama unfolding otherwise this may be a waste of time and resources.

with free AK 47's and Aids

They also need to invite some refugees to show that they are inclusionary.

thanks, will check it out when I have time

>oven dodgers

they dress in white

in a white desert

to celebrate WHITE SUPREMACY!

#BurningManSoWhite

2C-B
C
|
B

lol

I'm sure after somebody checks their white privilege black people get to stay in one of these.

Turn it into a hiphop festival.

i concur.

I heard someone else say we should bait Antifa to the festival to cause a fight to stir up the msm even more. Unfortunately, they're probably not going to fall for a black alt right supremacist so idk what we can do to disrupt the event aside from bring in a bunch of refugees.

>camp in a shitty hot desert

>$500

why the fuck would you do this

Last attempt to get you to realize the significance of the event, then I stop spamming this thread :)

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ7gl1eRJuo&index=2&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=hccGwo4zlZ4&index=3&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=8DIs6THaCtg&index=4&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrvbmiz7xSI&index=5&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=6-iavULQkPk&index=6&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey
youtube.com/watch?v=29a8Zjg14NU&index=7&list=PLa3bLMRvk6HqSsLZ7RimES5UXRsdp2mey

This is the nexus of all that Sup Forums despises and so much more. I'm glad you made it a target but you should recognize the nature of the beast there. It's pure Crowley and all that is bad, evil and wicked that corrupted your country burgers. It's a giant experiment in human behaviour change and the culture that they would foist on us all had it not been for Trump.

The intention is to make Satanism the cultural norm.

Thank you. It's eyeopening user. People don't realize the scale of the networks involved.

I had a pill like 4 years ago I think was 2cb lasted like 10 hours and took about 2 to kick in, was so trippy, more so that lsd and mushrooms

I can't think of a better way to destroy burning man, niggers will surely do it.

But what does that have to do with the thread? Do you mean army rangers?

I want to go to Burning Man, hopefully they haven't fucked it up by the time I get there.

It is a beautiful majestic display of the white race manifesting a city instantly out of pure desert. They are all just so fucktarded.
It is a beautiful experience.

lol no black people want to go to your dirty white people shitfest

You seem to be missing the point. The guy who runs this says less than 2% black people go because of slavery. Not because of how much it costs or the heat.

2 hours user, just tell me what this is please.

I don't think that Burning Man would be much more expensive than The Juggalo Gathering to attend. What is expensive is hiring an RV and a vehicle that can tow it across salt flats. Pretty much all whites have an uncle or a grandparent with a 4wd and an RV, blacks don't.

More gay than rasist, tho.

Burning Man has an insidious history with silicon valley and DOD elites

If anyone is interested I recommend Steve Outtrim's lecture series "Silicon Valley's Secret Weapon: The Shadow History of Burners"

youtube.com/watch?v=I7vrqMQgfus&ab_channel=GnosticMedia

Fuck, I missed this. Jap knows what's up

Because I used to work for a guy who went there every year. Pretentious cokehead douchenozzle.

It actually is pretty fucking classist. The people that go tend to be rich people. The kind of people who are totally wrapped up in bullshit social games.

It would be awesome if a large amount of black people rolled into it one year and just started demanding that every white person there give them all their shit. They wouldn't know what to do. They'd be able to take the whole event over in a couple hours and walk out with a hefty profit. They wouldn't even have to rob anyone. Just say "I think you should give me your tent and everything in it as part of reparations. You aren't a white supremacist, are you?"

They'd hand it all right over.

It's where leftys go to get STD's.

It's a place for weird gay shit. Homos only.

Cremation of Care: Whites only.
Burningman: Rich elite white Sillicon Valley Networkers only.
#ThisIsWhereWhitePrivilegeHappens
#WeAreTheActual99Percent (1% black)

We need to start promoting this festival, when nogs see that whitey and nazis support it, they will organize themselves.

I get the impression that the attendees are usually the people who were harry highpants nerds and didn't party at uni, so they are trying to make up for lost time when they hit 35 by doing lots acid and E at raves

The rule at burning man is everyone has to contribute something to raise the vibe.

Blacks never contribute anything. They just take.

>The rule at burning man is everyone has to contribute something to raise the vibe.

They contribute much needed diversity. Affirmative action now!

It's hard to summarize because the series is actually closer to nearly 20 hours and the dude is not even finished!

A guy named Steve Outtrim who is a tech miliionaire and tech investor used to go there a lot. Then he decided to start looking at the history of Burning Man. It turned into a massive rabbit hole that keeps getting deeper.

He shows the network involved are the same crowd behind MK Ultra, see-eye-ey, Satanism, promoting pedophilia as a lifestyle choice, 60s flower power, cultural subversion and engineering etc.

It's dark, but his presentations are easy to follow, fully sourced with primary citations and he's an Aussie IRL shitposter!!

People who go to burning man are basically agreeing to allowing tech-head satanists to experiment on them with brain washing techniques. Also remember that all tech companies are essentially government owned through pension fund investments of public service workers and that most tech innovations actually come from the military and are then licensed to tech companies. Your taxes pays for the research and then they sell it back to you for even more filthy lucre - nice scam!! :)

Just watch them dude, the guy is a super autist and a good laugh. It really helps you see the bigger picture.

tl:dr - The Satanists are preparing to make Satanism the foundational culture of the developed world and da joos will rule over with the advanced tech

Can't stump the larikins ;)

The actual principle is: "Radical Self-Reliance". Sounds like privilege to me, eh? Reaganomics?

Cuck this Silicon Valley censorship cucks before they cuck us. THIS week.

Fairly quick redpilling.
And even if not, it would still be hilarious.

>homos banning minorities and POC
Sounds like antifa and blm should come to bash the fash!

Wtf I love burning man now

We need you to infiltrate Burning Man and shit on it.

Or there is this, plan B: Turn BurningMan into a literal white supremacist gathering.

have you downloaded the brain software and sifted through the citations? shit is cray

myworldevents.com/music-festival/burning-man.html

The range of online coverage has really improved over the last couple of years, with live streaming and web cam feeds being available throughout the event. We'll be keeping our eyes open and post the links here.

Update: This year there is a webcast from the Burning Man provided by the event organisers and streaming on Youtube that you can watch right here:

Burning Man webcast

There is also a live webcam from the site here:

Gerlach webcam

For radio coverage tune into Burning Man Information radio, available online and broadcasting live from the Playa:

BMIR Radio stream

A fantastic new innovation for this year too can be found on Google Maps, where they've created a detailed, street by street map of the Burning Man site:

Google Map of Burning Man

#BurningManSoWhite it's like a Drumpf rally!!1

We could red-pill Sillicon Valley censorship cucks and make it a true center of white privilege.

Interesting, I will keep an eye on this angle as well, granted we can get this kicked of this week before it ends.

Yes!

Yes, I have. The conspiracy is huge. We've been living in a matrix at least since the 1600s.

The final red pill though is the Empire of Tartary.

We need to spread it around that there are less antifa at the berkley rally because they are at burning man

Thanks user - I know it's not relevant to the OP but I just want everyone to know what that shit is all about.