What do you predict happening at the next Canadian election?

Leaves get in here.

we have three candidates, all too left for my liking.

the country is doomed.

I have noticed a large amount of white people being redpilled though and so maybe in the future canadians will collectively demand something better out of frustration for the state of things.

Liberal minority

Trudeau defeats his enemies by getting pummeled into the ground.

This at best. LPC support is fracturing, even the goybook normies are starting to redpill with all the blacks jumping the border, electoral reform, his faggot socks he's always showing off etc.
Scheer is a top good goy though. I hope that psychotic far leftist woman wins the NDP leadership

You have two options:
>Have more kids than minority's
>kill every minority
I'm serious, otherwise Canada is fucked.

In all honesty I'm holding out hope that we can get either a conservative minority or majority. The people I'm around seem rather sane. Though this is from Saskatchewan so I doubt that's representative of the whole country.

>Saskatchewan
This country is too divided, I don't know anything about that province. What the hell even happens there?

Leaf in Cabo, I think he can lose. BC support is waning, Praire support is simply not there, Quebec does not like Truecuck, hopefully Ontario after a rough go with a shit Premier in Kathleen Wynne votes for like NDP or something and splits the vote (that could happen in BC too).

Liberal majority now get your ass to bed

I wouldn't hold out too hard I think Scheer is a dud. That being said a lot can happen in 2 years if cuckdeau doesn't stop fucking around, at some point even the CBC can't protect him.

wynne is out

trudeau is out

we make canada great again! NAFTA failing (bitch negotiating is asking about gender equality and CLIMATE CHANGE) is going to be the nail in the coffin.

we got this.

I'm in a larger city there, but overall it isn't too bad. Though most of my friends are either disinterested in politics or think Wikileaks colluded with Russia, they're all somewhat receptive to listening.

Lotta different people in this city, whether it be Asian or Middle eastern or whatever, though surprisingly few Europeans. I think most everyone that lives here wants to be productive and be a good person and stuff; this is to say, we have a lotta Muslims and stuff, but they're the cucked, cool Muslims.

Also a few companies (PotashCorp, Cameco, etc.) seem to either own or sponsor everything.

Did the people ever get the weed they voted for? If not than turdeu is history.

they got nothing

If the libs botch NAFTA the cons may have a chance, but the media already started their attacks on sheer the day he won the party election. Without some serious campaigning and public exposure it will be just about impossible for the cons to win with sheer; the moderates would turn to the ndp again. If Harper came back and campaigned on the idea of a different con party than before he could win.

wynn is out for sure.

third option : financial crash and unbearable poverty. This isn't Africa, where fruits grow everywhere all the time. If shit hits the fan, people are at a severe risk of dying freezing and starving in the streets. Gibmedats niggers and nomadic sandniggers will leave faster than you can say "Oh Canada".

i wanna believe

lol dude had one job.. guess he underestimated the tobacco and alcohol industry that idiot.

Have you lived in a city your whole life or something or are you just retarded? Drive more than 15 minutes in any direction that isn't South and you'll hit corn / wheat / other crops.

Either a Lib or Con minority, Trudes isn't getting the support he had in 2015 nor is Scheer able to be anything other than a lame duck. Canada's in for a harsh one boys.

i've never seen this much lib hate, and im in Ontario

Wynne is absolutely done, and in turn Trudeau

The birds

City shitskins and niggers 100% would be unable to harvest or do anything with those crops other than eating the seeds. Seems like you're a country boy with no perspective on how truly stupid these "people" are.

I watched a video of Andrew Scheer speaking about the illegal migrants coming into our country. He put me to sleep. I doubt he can win against Trudeau

It's coming next summer. They're going to regulate the shit out of it

He gave 600 million to african abortion clinics like that will stop them from firing out more rape monkeys somehow

He has to be stopped

Zimbabwe
point and case

Even he doesn't get reelected he's fucked leafland enough to get a comfy spot in the un

No shit, we have crops. If the entire financial system collapsed we'd still hit peak levels of poverty. You can't just start a little garden in your backyard or go forage in the fucking forest and expect to feed your family. The useless welfare leeches with 8 kids and no concept of winter survival would get absolutely BTFO if they tried to stay.

Fuck you guys really are stupid, huh?
>Leaves
>Leafs

Canada is doing quite well. Why are people complaining? Embrace your privilege. Travel a little and see how good we have it here.

I predict Trudeau will win another term. Andrew Scheer is a poor candidate.
However, I think he will give Justin a run for his money, and he'll have to appease more Conservative voters, as well as NDP populists.
Honestly, given his speech at the Dieppe anniversary, and his strengthening tone on the flood of asylum seekers, he's really hit a good spot with me in the past couple of weeks. I think he and the Liberals are starting to realize that there's more to Canada than their voter base.