Dating a redpilled jewess

is it ok to date a redpilled jewess and maybe start a family with her?

Nope

can you explain why?

Jewishness is passed down matrilinealy. All your kids will be 100% jew.

that's just a religious law though. who cares?

This is literally your "redpilled jewess" OP

>redpilled
If she were redpilled she'd have an heroed or had her tubes tied.

your kids will be given access to the secret bankers millionaire club, and if you're a good dad they will treat you well in retirement.
sure why not?
maybe you'll feel bad about having to circumcise your son, but its a small price to pay.

DO NOT express sympathy for any jew

yes it's beautiful

no, that's a character she's playing.

That's how they pass down most of the crazy. Judaism is genetic. Something is deeply wrong with them on a biological level.

it's all good dude. im a yank. we get our dicks snipped no matter what religioun

>maybe start a family with her
are you fucking brain-dead, OP? why would you ever want to reproduce with a kike?

so my children will be part of the elite master race my jewish master

best jews are the ones that also think zionism is cancerous. i like them.

The overlord giga kikes don't care what happens to the michlings. Its a genestealer cult.

i don't see what's wrong with having a jewish state.

It's not wrong for them. It's wrong for everyone else. It just gives them a power base to sew more chaos from. Emperor Titus should have finished the job.

let's call it earth

Does she gobble your guber?

idk desu. the giga-jews and half-jews seem to be equally successful

All your children will be Jewish you stupid nigger.
You want them to have no morals and continue to destroy the white race?

Something i might ned to know too

At least the Jews know. Sometimes I think we should be purged... maybe in half. So we can consolidate and be smart again.

Nepotism

want to be that jewess

who cares? my children will have a higher iq. our jewish masters are superior to us white ppl.

having children with a jewess would be an honor and an upgrade

WNs care more about Jewish matrilinear descent than even the most halakah-obsessed ultra-orthodox rabbi.

>inhospitable
>8 million live their

Is Mia Kirchner
>Sup Forums's Jewess?

Never. She should die childless, since only a jewess can make more jews.

Israel's stability is artificial.
Remember, your country is the biggest welfare queen in the world.

Good luck getting Jewish parents to accept you
Stupid fucking goy

shut up faggot and eat this dick.

she's done social work and said it's much harder to educate africans than any other people.

she's /ourjewess/

present it

The number changes every time I hear it.
No matter, why not get the rest of your people and stay there

Die, fucking jude.

This

this, jews are deciever. u will lose either way

I'm very happy about this.

Die, jew.

Get into an oven.

Nope, we don't follow the kikes' rules.

literally just watched Not Another Teen Movie an hour ago. Dont watch it if you want her to stay hot in your mind

It gets mentioned here a lot.

She's pretty in that movie.

Depends.
There will be the question of children
If she want to raise them as jews, answer is no.
If she does not care, go for it.
Only bad point is that you cannot be full natsoc.
On the other hand, if you ironpill a jewess , you are a true ubermensh

Wait. These sluts have to fuck us and then thank us? Is this some kind of law? Where is my welfare pussy?

Yeah but the kissing scene with the 70 year old granny will scar you

i have fantasies of mia kirshner whiplashing me like the subhuman goy scum i am

wew I want to watch

i thought that scene was kind of hot to be honest

it's a shame she hasn't been cast in more movies

They will be psychologically warped, as with any racemixing. But the jewish subconscious in particular is worth avoiding. Marx was a half jew, and his hyper egalitarian dream was the most powerful and brutal disgenic force the world has ever seen.

Fuck a european you idiot, they have eyes the color of the sky and hair like fire. There is no substitute.

Isn't that King Nigger's coalburning mother?

what did you mean by this?

This is why the Jews will never be stopped.

Get her to cut ties from her parents and the Jewish community otherwise she'll leave you the second the finds a "better man" (especially if he's a jew). She'll want to join the jews back in a year

Kikes aren't redpilled and neither are you. Disgusting race traitor.

She looks dead inside

she did

a jewess can definitely be redpilled. there are many of them. most of them are afraid to admit it though

>redpilled
>jewess
Pick one.

>that's just a religious law though.
Not just religious. Even if you were the vagina and you marry some Jew, your children will be Jews genetically. The children would even be more Jewish if the mother is Jew because of mitochondrial DNA inheritance down the female line (matrilineal). This is the reason why the coupling hierarchy with Jews is as follows (and in that order): Jew-Jewess, Male Goy-Jewess, Jew-Female Goy.

>children will be master race
Yeah, no. Jews think of half-breeds as half-breeds. Your children will never be billionaire bankers or be part of (((secret meetings))) or anything like that. If they'd sacrifice some Jews to get something, like how the elite Judes threw some of their own under the bus in the Holocaust to set up the whole anti-Semitic bullshit, they'd sacrifice your mongrel children. They're that despicable and evil.

>my children will have a higher iq.
That's a myth they propagate to justify nepotism. The majority of Jews are as dumb as your average Arab or any group corrupted by Islam. Only a few are actually smart or genius-level. The only reason you see more genius Jews get more visibility is nepotism (help Jews over goys tribalism) and ego ("Chosen People" stupidity and self-promotion). If you actually stop the Jews from their nepotistic and egotistic behaviors and you'd see it's all a scam to keep their own in positions of power.

>Yeah, no. Jews think of half-breeds as half-breeds.

Soros is not pure Jewish though.

Shut the fuck up fag. You have no authority here. I present cock when I want to. Then you eat it when I say so. It's not like your mouth will be better than this pussy you fag. STFU.

All jews are redpilled you retard, they're the ones doing the bad shit. Of course they know about it. All jews deserve the oven, no exceptions. Don't racemix.

What do you think the redpill is?

It's that humans are products of animal biology and cannot escape it. Tribalism, ie loyalty to your race, culture, and family is what it means to be redpilled. How can a parasite with no shared culture with their host country be redpilled? How could their hearts be stirred by the passion of struggle?

yes sir

God I wish that were me

Just fucking do it, no one is gonna care.

>redpilled jewess
it's called a Zionist, dumbfuck

Jewish women literally invented feminism. They are pure evil

Sucking dick makes you gay. Getting dick sucked does not. That shit is alpha.