1 fucking week HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH...

1 fucking week HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH

Ok.

1 week of what?

How about you post the story? I don't know what this is.
Saged.

1 week since you looked at me, dropped your eyes to your sides and said I'm sorry

1 FUCKING WEEK From being a proud nazi to having your life destroyed this will be the faith of all u fuckers

that guy is like some Frank Rizzo jerky boys character

Cantwell is not a nazi, you fucking peace of shit commie.

> being held without bond after Virginia authorities say he turned himself in following allegations that he pepper-sprayed a counterprotester.
The absolute state of justice in Burgerland

kek. but you belong in an oven.

Hi Canada

>see LARP flag
>ignore post entirely

You fags are just displaying your absolute lack of moral standards, that justice only applies if you're a good goy. Don't come crying when the shoe is on the other foot.

What did Chris Cantwell do to really piss them off, he called out niggers and kikes. niggers don't have traction, I wonder (((who))) made a fuss.

I can hear your fate in the distance, and it sounds awfully like a helicopter.

Five days since I laughed at you, and said "You just did just what I thought you were gunna do"

This is the truth. Pol in denial.

>The man, Christopher Cantwell, 36, was charged with two felony counts of illegal use of tear gas and one felony count of malicious bodily injury by means of a caustic substance, the Albemarle County prosecutor, Robert Tracci, said in a statement. A preliminary hearing was set for Oct. 12.
>life destroyed

Good fucking riddance. I've disliked this faggot for a solid 5 years now, knowing him personally. Never wish jail on anyone that hasn't done something completely heinous, but I will not shed a goddamn tear knowing he's gone for a minute

found the hyaena

helicopters will fly

found the simpering hyaena ... again

Cantwell will likely be cleared. Antifa, not so much.

>CUNTwell is a individual that is pretty much broken after all of this Antifa is a legion

What does he face in term of jail time ?

good he will get clean in prison and join real neo nazi's

Antifa is not much of a legion. At most, you are praising the capitalist repression for its antifascist work, which would question your self-righteousness.

Cantwell was weak and likely mentally disturbed to begin with. What he did is nothing serious but enough to prove he was an absolute retard.

Looks like Adam Kokesh was right after all.

bump. niglet

>be me
>see man in mugshot
>realize I'm not him
Could not care less user.

>question your self-righteousness.
u think rules exist in this war think again

Right. Because real prison Nazis are totally going to dig the larping pepper spray crybaby.

Press R to send physical removal

R

Is the red pill actually a hilarity drug?
When Reich Wingers take it and parade their bigotry in public it's top fucking KEK

This applies to the Hipster Nazis in CV
The Mahleur standoff
and
pic very related

Red Pill is the comedy gift that keeps on giving

light felony max
plea to misdemeanor, assault/disorderly conduct
fine, probation/house arrest, restrictions on internet

fuckin kek
have a (You)

i will gladly murder your family and behead your mother, just give me the chance to do some nigger

Yes, the rules reality imposes on all.

Ancaps get the chopper too.

I'm writing Chris a letter and sending it out sometime in the coming day along with a donation to his canteen fund. Everyone needs to give a contribution to this individual.

Punished Cantwell - a man denied his ethnostate.

He will be back

eric clanton, is that you?

>Controlled OP Jew gets arrested

Who cares.

Don't do this Reddit shit. One was enough

If you march with nazi's, you're a nazi

ayyyy

WOW THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE HE'S GONNA GET ASS RAPED IN PRISON.

>commie posts 'dats rite, u better not think or act like nazis, else u go to gulag'
Ok

HOLY SHIT BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH

CHRIS CANTWELL ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHH

PRISON HAS ALOT OF NAZI GANGS HE WILL BE A CELEBRITY THERE

He will see some of your spic cousins as well. Want him to pass along a message?

Except hes JEWISH LOL

This site goes to shit @ exactly 7am eastern lately. Tell how the shill life is?

Yeah like Tyler Bingham and Weev. (And Hyde [to be fair these people are mischlings, but whatev. It's less about purity and more about pragmatism.])

>Deusfag cucking out

Nothing to see here.

oh fuck off

What kind of penalty do those charges carry?

A legion with many people cruising for prosecution, a public tiring of your shenanigans and an increasingly entrenched and illiberal nationalistic regime and popular movement.

You don't go to jail for defending yourself, wimp.

Kek

Lol at being a foot soldier for global capital who rich liberals and conservatives alike praise. Good goy.

HITLER was in jail, too...

Mein Cantwell

>bong appropriating Canadian culture. Shame.

If you march with liberals, you're a liberal :)

>tfw you realize grandma and grandpa already tried this in the 60's and got BTFO

clock in, clock out. .25 per post.

He did mention he would right a book if imprisoned

What is funny about this sentence?

launch a twitter operation for him when you get the info, include the details, I will join your cause!

>He did mention he would right a book if imprisoned
What was wrong with the book to start with ?

Why is he denied bail for using pepper spray? He's not a danger and he turned himself in so he's not a flight risk. Seems unconstitutional.

>Jews so scared they're imprisoning Cantwell
I always thought Weev was full of shit when he said the government imprisoned him solely for making Holocaust jokes online and not for any of his other illegal activities but now maybe not so much. Jews are scared, and they're lashing out in the most ridiculous ways.

Who? Why?

>radical communist against le system
>CNN endorses you
>milquetoast conservative Mitt Romney praises you
>fucking Mitt Romney
Sometimes I wonder how stupid you've got to be not to see that you're just being used as a useful idiot for global capitalism. You probably won't even reply because you have no excuse desu.

Nice try, I'm Jewish you commie-faggot, I have immunity.

Plus when it's all said and done you still have to face God and I'm pretty sure he's never liked faggots even before they started trying to take our God-given rights away.

>restrictions on internet
wtf
tell me more

sometimes i wish i was a mod and would instantly delete this thread and ban this stupid son of a bitch.

this is the very definition of spam.

He has just been denied a bail hearing until he gets a lawyer

Fuck off commie scum

"""""""6 million""""""""' jews and gypsies (i just had to fix this, i initially put their r euphemism, the brainwashing runs deep) dead > 100 million productive members of society dead any day