Do you want to create Kekistan? You can do it in Italy

nonsprecare.it/comprare-casa-1-euro

The urbanization in Italy has caused many beautiful villages to be abandoned, the local authorities are looking for people willing to inhabit the place, IN MANY CASES THEY ''SELL'' HOUSES FOR 1 EURO why not Sup Forums? 100 of us could make their own small communities, we could spread among several small abandoned villages in a small radius and have our own community, it is legal and more realistic than invading an Island.

Other urls found in this thread:

design.fanpage.it/case-ad-1-euro-se-le-restauri-ecco-i-comuni-d-italia-che-vendono/
metro.co.uk/2017/08/22/heroic-attempt-to-smuggle-vodka-into-races-via-salami-sandwich-foiled-6870335/#ixzz4ql5LjZMo
youtu.be/qeuU_Et7ezA
youtube.com/watch?v=SEWEEuQ3PTI
youtu.be/EnAbcJR3ojw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure there's a catch.

But we then would be italian, not Sup Forumsacks

>Implying there's a difference.

I would consider it, would I have to learn Italian? Only words I know is Gratsi and cappicola. Would still work and pay taxes so long as no niggers.

>Ravioli
>Spaghetti
>Fettuccine
>Alfredo
>Gelato
>Cappuccino
>Ferrari
>Lamborghini
Don't worry brah, I'm a pro

>IN MANY CASES THEY ''SELL'' HOUSES FOR 1 EURO
>In many cases they "sell" houses for 1 euro, on which you will then have to spend at least 90k more euros to make them servibile again.

there is the catch, the villages are abandoned, some houses are in perfect working condition,

If that were the case, all those unemployed millennials living with mama would have moved into them.

>I'm sure there's a catch.

house is in worse shape than Detroit nigger house.
must plan for reconstruction:
Italian permits
Italian architect
Italian notary
Italian contractors, workers and suppliers
and none of those fuckers will speak English

Absolutely zero jobs in area.
Only old people left, all young pussy in cities.

Yeah, there is no catch at all.

You are american, you can speak 3 words and people will still allow you to be a resident and give you a permesso di soggiorno.

>cappicola
It's called GABAGOOL, you fucking amerishart.

Implying that millenials want to live in rural italy.
The main problem would be to find a work for the immigrant polacks, and to find a village with houses that don't need much work to be operative.

This is way more easier than the fantasy of ''invading an island''

Probably would not move permanently but definitely would visit.
How you are planning to solve female problem?
You do not want to live in a God damn monastery, now do you?
Studied 3 years of Latin in high school so Italy is easy roughly 2/3 same and most importantly same structure and rules.
And what about locals? Anywhere south from Rome your neighbours will be shitskins.

> Anywhere south from Rome your neighbours will be shitskins.
No South Italians are white too, don't fall for retarded Sup Forums memes. I'm from Naples and i'm white as fuck

You will only get it if you promise to take care of its cultural heritage and pay to keep it in shape etc. You will most likely pay a ton if you want to get them to modern standard.

There is a reason for them being abandoned after all.

design.fanpage.it/case-ad-1-euro-se-le-restauri-ecco-i-comuni-d-italia-che-vendono/

>house is in worse shape than Detroit nigger house.

the big part would be finding a place with working pipes, this are houses made in stone that, in most cases, have just been abandoned.

Well still, I couldn't move to a nation new country without learning it's language, I am not a filthy leech. as other anons pointed out, probably have to figure out crops to grow and sell.

It's not from any meme but personal observation. All your hotties (and Northern Italian blue eyed babes) are from north, not even talking about sicily that's like damn middle east.

>a gaggle of Sup Forumstards gets in too deep and inadvertently becomes a guild of competent carpenters, masons, plumbers, and electricians
Seems like a good deal.

>90k Euro's
What. You can redo a house for like 20k USD. What the fuck are you on about?

Is there a mosque in a village?

Poland is disgustingly filthy. You will be hard pressed to find nice pictures without HUGE edits on them.

>>a gaggle of Sup Forumstards gets in too deep and inadvertently becomes a guild of competent carpenters, masons, plumbers, and electricians
>Seems like a good deal.

Would be, but needs a fair number of tards to come at the same time.
And then learn.

>20k USD.

Yeah, no.
new roof, tiles only
no heating
kitchen from 1905
change all pipes
change all electrical
no possible to make insulation
Italian job must be done by Italian contractor.
Italian money, Romanian or sandnigger worker.
Italian paperwork, you have no idea.

you can travel and reach places with people, Italy is a small country with a population of 60 million,

People here are very nice and warm except sardinians.

In an area that has been struck by an earthquake the cost of repairing of the house that are being sold for 1 euro are estimated to be around 20k -25k and this are houses struck by calamities, there are many that are just abandoned, but working.

The thing is you can't move a rock without a permit in this country. You need a project approved by the local administration to perform any kind of renovation. There are several rules on what you can and can't do (I.e. you can't increase the size of the house, may not be possible to open new windows, or to make it look like in a way that's inconsistent with the surroundings). You will also need an architect or engineer to make such project and they aren't cheap.

Yeah. A 1-floor house made with wood in the US maybe. In europe housing prices are way higher.

forgot the link
>138963188
>138963630

There is actually loop hole :

Set up foundation registered in Italy and do work for yourself.

Materials comes much higher cost than hiring few paper pushers.
You got some old kick ass bad as hell dungeon mansion you really do not want to go full Ikea there.

ayy ohh bada bing bada boom
ayy gaba gool

fucking sardines
what about the tuskinians?

>20K is enough to renovate a house
HAHAHAHHAHA LOL
20k alone would be the price of a kitchen

americans really live in a fantasy bubble

>There is actually loop hole :

my dearest Mongol,
if it was easy, or fun, or helpful,
everyone would do it.
The fact that these things exist, shows that it is not easy.
The biggest problem is not technical;
it's Italian people.
Btw, where did you find picI would fug her in the fields all day long.

stay out of the cities unless you're another "progressive" traitor

Salami
Baloney
arivederci
vafanculo

tfw no patrician gf to collect grapes with

>Salami
>Baloney
Words that don't exist.

Those are plums.

are you sure ?
> Heroic attempt to smuggle vodka into races via salami sandwich foiled

Read more: metro.co.uk/2017/08/22/heroic-attempt-to-smuggle-vodka-into-races-via-salami-sandwich-foiled-6870335/#ixzz4ql5LjZMo

And the fact that you have to preserve property, means you don't have freedom to make modifications yourself.
To name one mishap.

This is best thing that comes from Italia:

youtu.be/qeuU_Et7ezA

you sayz tomatoez I sayz potatez

gorlami

These aren't american houses. Renovation isn't just nailing some drywall and painting it over. In fact, you can't nail shit since there's no wood in those houses except for furniture.

>all houses in Europe are made of 100% stone

hahahaha oook

Galt's Gulch but with autists.

it reminds me of 1 shekel houses in detroit you probably wouldnt want to live in those places

>Europe
These are abandoned villages in southern Italy. That means that they are 100% made from stone with some mortar holding it together. You've obviously never visited the Mediterranean.

Also, concrete/brick is much more common material to build houses with. Wood is cabin-in-the-woods tier.

>This is best thing that comes from Italia
That's not the only one. There are many weird ancient local customs. Such as "Festa del Soccorso" in San Severo.
Every year they fill the entire town with batteries of very powerful firecrackers and they lit them up. The crowd runs through them as they go of. It is worse than a war zone, every time someone loses an eardrum or an eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEWEEuQ3PTI

Fuck it. I meant to quote

What about Germans? We are kinda your historical masters. Would bring bunch of Aryan chicks with me.

We have to build a different society what can be marketed as a tourist attraction.

Beats the hell of out that island idea.

And at 1 Euro for house+land is not a bad deal at all.

This could work with far less starter funds.

>wanting krauts to come over and vote to make the country like their caliphate
fuck off we're full

in the south they don't speak italian.
when they make the movies about mafia and WE WUZ GANGSTA N SHEIT they use the sub-ita....yes really.

The real gangsters were from Sicily.

Italy sent all the criminals there.

I'm not going unless I can be armed

iktf
though I doubt the police would bother with inspections if you're discreet enough

>Would bring bunch of Aryan chicks with me.
No thanks, we are full of high quality pussy already, and we wouldn't dare to steal the bread out of your poor african refugees mouth.

you are in the union, you can literally come here and do the fuck you want.
It is not what i feel about, it is the law.

And probably pay at least as much on land&property taxes

U need citizenship for that or to buy it illegally and then hide it very well.

Post aryan qts Hans pls

> Gratsi
What the fuck is that? I mean there's no Italian word like that.
> cappicola
I suppose is "Capocollo" a kind of salumi in Italian

>Salami
Salame
>Baloney
Bologna
>Arivederci
Arrivederci
>Vafanculo
Vaffanculo

Yeah, I know, the double letter isn't very common in many languages.

>U need citizenship for that or to buy it illegally and then hide it very well.
>worrying about Italian police.

user, come on.

Any Italian bros know how Rome is doing today? Is it fucked by filthy refugees?

>he fell for the memes
pic related is sicilian

>how Rome is doing today?
She is Divine, as usual.

the police just got done washing some niggers yesterday
they don't smell as much now
youtu.be/EnAbcJR3ojw

If only the refugees were the problem. The city is rotten to its inner core, corruption is rampant and the municipality is basically bankrupt.
If you want to live in Italy I'd suggest something else unless you're rich enough to enjoy the city centre, there are no services in the suburban areas.

I don't give a shit about the "northern italian babes" when the average Southern Italian chick is something like this

nigger what?

Wood is one of the best building materials, it isolates better than stone, is easier to work with and doesn't look like shit when its done. The walls can be thinner but still support the same weight, and its a renewable material that you wont have to dig for. Its only weakness is longevity, but by the time a proper wood house starts decaying it'll have been abandonded for over a century anyway

why do you live in wooden houses when we have concrete master race? that shit will fly away at the first tornado. you live like it's age of empires 2 times wtf

woah! watchout for this badass

Well I don't know about you baltic peoples, but down south wooden houses are cabins and actual houses people live in are built from bricks and concrete. I don't even know where to find a company that can build a wooden house unless you get a montage unit. It would be expensive as shit or you'd have to build it yourself. All the construction companies work with concrete and mortar. Also, quality wood isn't cheap here at all. Most of the good stuff ends up as Italian furniture and the rest gets turned into particle boards for shit Ikea furniture.

And is going to rot and fall on itself after 20 years. Whereas a house built of bricks, stone and concrete may lasts for centuries.

you got it wrong, all criminals are sicilians because they're sand niggers

Dead region with no jobs and no services.
If you just want to live off a vegetable garden and a library, its perfect. Most of us don't.

we have no gun culture because, except for some shit-tier places in the south, we never NEEDED to have one, until recently, we didn't need to worry about niggers, because there was no nigger around

I kindly disagree.

>If you just want to live off a vegetable garden and a library,

that does sound quaint actually

>rest gets turned into particle boards for shit Ikea furniture
>rest gets "exported" as cheap lumbermill, turned into particle boards outside the country and imported and sold 10 times the initial price to gullible buyers

ftfy, reality is far worse than you explained to him

>We the masons now

Why aren't all the refugees moving there ?

that sounds so peaceful, so serene, i envy you euros

>we have no gun culture
>except for some shit-tier places in the south
You are a retard. Of galactic proportions.

no people to harass
also not comfy enough by migrant standard, what are you some kind of racist?

Exactly. In fact, I'm sure you would have to go through immense trouble just to get a building license for a wooden house in a city. You can build a barn with no issues, but to make a livable house out of wood you'd have to bribe someone to look the other way and let you ignore the earthquake and wind protection. Not to mention that sand is cheaper than wood.
In Romania as well? I thought Croatians were the only idiots to export raw lumber only and then import boards and furniture.

Because they are unable to survive on their own without a steady supply of gibs. That is why they all want to move to Germanistan.

hold on to your envy, amico, cuz jews are ruining the utopia

>a good and well known gun manufacturer is Italians
>means there's a widespread gun culture in Italy, even remotely comparable to the american one
Yeah yeah, I'm the retard

If it's such a good deal, why haven't the multi millionaires bought the houses up for a profit?

they must pay for what they've done lad

>the rule doesn't apply because exceptions exist

t. retard

The catch is its in Europe.

>having to NEED a reason for a fucking hobby
people like you are the reason our legislation on the matter is pants-on-head retarded

>manjaw
>nigger lips
>tattoos
>fridge body

Fuck off Jew.

Clearly you want weak children.