If you tought Syria was bad, just wait until Egypt explodes

>country of 94 million
>single most dependent country on food imports
>fragile social balance, increasing food prices

God forbid if they ever experience famine and/or civil war.

You can expect 5 million of them coming over at the bare minimum.

Other urls found in this thread:

al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2016/03/egypt-ethiopia-renaissance-dam-water-storage-nile-dispute.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just wait til Pakistan explodes. Just wait til India explodes. Just wait til China explodes. Just wait til America explodes. All in due time, my friend.

Weren't they, at one point, the biggest exporters of grain to Rome? How the tables have turned.

Climate change will and a generation-long global credit crunch is going to turn half the world into Somalia

Islam is helluva drug. And CIA, too.

Can confirm, i hitchhiked through africa, and while in Kenya i could stand up to 2 niggers and dont give a fuck, in Egypt i wouldnt fuck with a small child.
People there are EXTREMELY short tempered, like they are JUST waiting for a chimpout. Islam doesnt help. Light a match and suddenly there is whole forest on fire.

it doesnt matter if every non-white country explodes what matters is europe has shut borders

Muslims are so fucking lazy, laziest i've ever seen in my life , rats work harder.

Shutting borders isn't enough. You would have to drug your soldiers and tell them too shoot.

Do you really think eurocrat pussies have the mental fortitude to do that?

And there's 100 fucking millions of them. And they STILL breed like crazy. They fucking ruined Egypt, Levant,.. everything that wasn't a fucking desert on its own. Might be because islam prioritizes quantity of people over quality: the least religious muslim countries are some of the best, and best arabs were atheists or the like.

>You would have to drug your soldiers and tell them too shoot.

you mean european soldiers wont shoot invaders? i think if they werent brainwashed with all this diversity crap they wouldnt hesitate.

dafuq, they send grapes and many other fruits here

>le lazy islam

Egypt was exporting food while it had 10 million people in it. It has 100 million today. During this growth, it did not gain new arable land. Do math.

Islam emphasises rapid demographic growth.

In 2017 they bought/will buy 80% of your grain exports.

>Shut borders.
Wew, you must keep your front door cracked open at night.

In what way does it do that?
Nigeria, a christian country, saw similar growth.

At least their women are gorgeous.
Wouldn't mind fucking an Egyptian.

Polygamy, not condemning casual sex (that you have unilimited access to).

Niggers? Niggers are fucking niggers. They have nothing to do other than fuck around, white debil will send food anyway.

>le niggers :D argument

India saw greater growth, its not islamic.
It isn't a religious thing, its a culture that was used to child mortality and famines being introduced to cheap medicine and fertilizers. It happens everywhere, and it will pass like it did in Europe.

You may be right, but remember that religion is a part of culture too.

I don't have any more arguments on the matter as I didn't research it thoroughly.

Religion is indeed part of culture, but in examining Europe and its historical population growth at the same time when fertilizers and cheap medicine was introduced, we can see the culture quickly changed to reduce the number of children per family, and the religion didn't prevent that, nor changed in itself.

If left alone, the lslamic and african states will have the same thing occur - explosive growth, cultural adjustment, and stagnation.

if i was a leader of any self respecting European nation , Id be working on building a 10 metre wall across the borders near the Mediterranean. Theres just too many potential risks. Climate change, Rising sea levels, automation and the coming multipolar world will probably mean half of the third world will be looking to move to developing country as they realise that their situation will never improve. Its likely that half of Bangaldesh coastal regions will be submerged by water by 2100. Just think World War Z, but replace the Zombies with Shitskins.

Australia and New Zealand will be comfy though because we have so many natural defenses.

And according to Al Monitor Egypt's fertility rate just hit 4, it was of 3.5 last year kek

if they fall were all fucked every single one of us

Is Egypt considered the biggest and most relevant Arab state?
I thought that was the Saudi kingdom.

Nigeria is 50% Muslim but you're right, even Christian african country experience such explosions of population

You're dumb, Islam encourages having children in some hadith but you make it seems like it is focused on rapid demographic growth while it's not

And Ethiopia just damed a huge Lake which is the source of much of the Niles Water(94 percent). Ethiopia and Egypt have been on a war footing for hundreds of years.

al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2016/03/egypt-ethiopia-renaissance-dam-water-storage-nile-dispute.html

oh no dude the egyptian nigger hoard would swallow us whole
jordan would crumble and isis would start over again here
israel would militarize its border quite heavily prolly annex palestine and get stupid amounts of sanctions from europe then everything would spiral into shit from there

بكفي لعب دوار

Lol, the middle east won't stop being shit

By the time they fall, there won't be anywhere they can go

The Palestinians would probably want to be annexed by Israel in that situation. Egyptians are probably the most uncivilized Arab next to Morrocans. If they start entering Palestine, it would be turned into one big Jungle

The military is a united class. Egypt has some ethnic tension with it's coptics but it doesn't have the same Alawite vs Sunni dynamic that exists in Syria. The human geography there (take a look at a map of it's population density and then compare to Syria's) is not conducive to a civil war.

Riots, famine, and general social unrest isn't implausible. But civil war beyond, low intensity warfare in the Sinai, is unlikely. There would not be a similar dynamic of defection like Syria had.

However one of the big untalked about pressures is the balance between the budget breaking subsidies the government has for food vs. how dependent the country is on imports for food. That's a timebomb there.

>The Palestinians would probably want to be annexed by Israel in that situation
Isn't Palestine just a second state of the whatever Jordan arabs nation is called?
Why would Israel absorb them and not Jordan?

Why would I be LARPing?

when did i imply it would stop being shit?
ya israel would just take the opportunity to annex that s hit
we gave the west bank away so they can have their own state

I like how you can so easily tell Africa was divided amongst whites by placing a ruler on a map and just start drawing lines.

Feeding 5 million people vs feeding 94 million people...

nvm theres the real muslim flag

It's the other war around
Jordanians are meme tier Palestinians who the Hashemites convinced them are their own state

Is there anything relevant in Jordan besides Amman?

Should Jordan just be considered the city state of Amman with some suburbs? Or am I retarded.

What do the people actually think of the king there?

Lol you got it right

Look at USA states or Canada border, it was just unknown underpopulated areas.
When there is no natural barrier or cities to make you draw specific lines, you just draw a flat line.

It wasn't malice, only ignorance.

>Is there anything relevant in Jordan besides Amman?
Yes, there's Jerash & Aqaba (red sea) and I fucking want to go there BUT IT IS SO EXPENSIVE IN SUMMER KMS

somebody take me to jordan please

And I was thinking about getting a vacation house down in the desert, so I could go on diving holidays cheaper..

I never said it was malice, I was hinting at just not giving a shit and drawing lines.

It's actually a pretty fun way of predicting which countries are shitty and which arn't.

The more squiggly the border the more likely that it is actually rational. The more simple it is the more likely it is that the countries next to it are terrible. The U.S. and Canada being the exception.

Papua New Guinea has the world's most simple and straight border. It's also the world's most diverse countries by both ethnic groups and languages spoken. It's also one of the world's shittiest countries by every single metric.

Was in Cairo a decade ago.
What a shithole.

Egypt is a sleeping islamic giant.
They could easily occupy all of north africa and challenge the Saudis. Even the Turks arent safe.

You can rent some apartment on the outskirts of the resorts.

They couldn't even successfully occupy Yemen back in the cold war. Houthi's were an ulcer on their army. They couldn't beat israel despite a massive numerical advantage and the element of surprise. I guess they could conquer Libya and occupy it but.....why?

Egypt is always powerful enough to be relevant, but never powerful enough to dominant. It isn't the medieval or ancient era anymore.

What the fuck, how? The Nile valley provided enough grain to feed the Roman Empire, how is Egypt, the country that should be the least dependent on food imports, the most dependent on them?

It also isnt the 60s anymore.

climate/environment change.

the valley used to be verdant, now its subject to extensive desertification.

>God forbid if they ever experience famine and/or civil war.

should we meme it?

Hahaha holy shit it's literally just a line with in the middle a dent for a river. Hahahahha oh wow.

And it's all mountainous jungle. And it was governed as a colony by the Australians.

It never had a chance.

Fucking how?! This is the same geographic region that fed rome

That's true. To be honest I don't know much about the current egyptian military other than it seems more interested in maintaining it's economic special privileges than actually being an effective military. That and it suffers from the same "Why Arabs Lose Wars" problem that other arab countries have. And that it's most recent history of actual warfare has been a pretty big black mark.

Have they gotten any better recently? The saudi's can't even maintain their own equipment but they do have a shitton of modern aircraft & weapons. Has the Egyptian army fixed some of it's historic problems?