Where is the border between Western Europe and Slavic or Eastern Europe?

I know Romania isn't western european in a cultural sense, for example, where would you draw the border for the cultural border between western Europe and eastern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbe
eurovoc.europa.eu/drupal/?q=request&uri=http://eurovoc.europa.eu/100277
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The former border of the ottoman empire.

nobody cares, slavs are slavES

stop trying to shill yourself into relevancy you fucking diaspora

Everyone west of Normandy is a turkroach or mongol anyway.

East! EAST!

Anything east of Germany/Austria/Italy.

Western border is on the Elbe river in Germany. Everything east of that is historic slavic lands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbe

Sure thing, turkroach.

I'm on the fence about finland but for the most part pic related

nice stalinist borders

Romanians aren't slavs

Germanic speaking => western europe
Slavic speaking => eastern europe
Hungary, Romania => eastern europe
Greece => judgment call, i'd say western

There's nothing wrong with being a diaspora. And I'm not shilling myself into relevancy, I'm trying to seek justice and do the right thing. Watch your tone, cunt.

The only good countries over there are Poland and Hungary, they rest of you are pathetic dick gobbling cucks.

I didn't like your eastern borders.

Consider the following.

quads confirm the truth

There are slavic elements in our culture & a little bit in our language, but not even genetically we're not slavic

This image.
It's common knowledge that Russians and Ukrainians are genetically mongol

this

>just a map with the hajnal line on it
I swear, yall would love what the hbd bloggers write on this stuff. Not strictly scientific, a lot of conjecture, but they dig up some damn interesting data and tie it together in a nice plausible way. Like HBDchick, Staffan, or anyone in that general circle.

Also, finns(sober) are great.

>turks never set foot above danube(inb4 muh tributes & vassal which don't mean shit in terms of changing long-term demographics)
>meanwhile places like Buda/Dalmatia(which were under direct ottoman control) and even Vienna are just fine

It's a shame really, but i'm not complaining since not giving a fuck about eastern europe means less muslims

A map of European sub-regions and their boundaries, according to the categories set by EuroVoc (the European Union's official multilingual thesaurus). The regions in the image are colour-coded in the following manner: Blue - Northern Europe Green - Western Europe Red - Eastern Europe Yellow - Southern Europe Grey - Territories not considered part of Europe For reference: eurovoc.europa.eu/drupal/?q=request&uri=http://eurovoc.europa.eu/100277

>albania, southern france not southern europe
>lithuania northern and not eastern
>slovenia, czechia not western
much to be disputed on that map.

i believe it's not really a geographical nor cultural categorization, i think they did it by the languages spoken

How is southern France southern Europe ?
If anything Catalonia is Western Europe while the rest of Spain is southern.

jesus christ LEAF, can't even google things.

United Nations geoscheme subregions of Europe (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, and Turkey are classified as being in Asia.) Northern Europe Western Europe Eastern Europe Southern Europe

Aren't Moldovans quite slavic though, even when they talk they sound a bit more slavic.

Tbh pink, red, yellow and blue are european, green is crypto-turk.

>philippines is germanic

couple decades of gommie rule doesnt undo all of the hre and austria hungary

for a larping nazi
you sure dont know what Dinaric is.

Firstly you need to understand the difference
There are moldavians(in romania, moldavia region which technically is half of the big moldova) who speak romanian but they have moldavian accent.They are more slavic in a cultural way and bit genetically also, but yeah they're not exactly slavic.

And on the other half there are moldovans who live Moldova(country), the other half of "big moldova" which is modern bassarabia(not the entire region since 2 small parts in south and north went to ukraine), who basically used to be the same way as moldavians but there was a split long time ago.I don't know much about it but basically after communism & ussr they kind of became a puppet state.Russia has a lot of influence there so that's why they are way more slavic than romanians, both culturally and probably recently even genetically since they were a part of USSR.

I agree with this but Scotland has has too many inventors not to be included

Scots Lowlanders are culturally and maybe genetically distinct