HAPPENING - German police shut down Antifa website

Today the heads behind linksunten.indymedia.org got arrested and the site is offline.

Links.unten was the mainsite for left-wing extremists and antifa in Germany and Europe.

Antifa member posted pics of their attacks and doxxing information for years on links.unten.

This is a big strike against Antifa in Germany!

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/linksunten-indymedia-org-verboten-waffen-bei-betreibern-gefunden-a-1164493.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qie1e
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roter_Frontkämpferbund
linksunten.indymedia.org
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:D0jdxKizfQ0J:https://linksunten.indymedia.org/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
translate.google.com/translate?ie=UTF-8&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article167967922/Wieso-ein-Statistiker-Merkels-Wahlsieg-mit-99-7-Prozent-vorhersagt.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Germany uncucking itself

doubt.png

At least these faggots lost their platform for now.

>Verfasst von: Fuck

Big strike? You fucking idiots are letting the state go absolute authoritarian, and I hate antifa.

You realize Tolstoy called germans romantic? because your all so blindly idealistic sheep that will go full true believer the moment enough sheeps go there.

This is not uncucking.

Es beginnt meine Freunde

Denk dran: es ist Wahlkampf und es dient einzig und allein dazu der AfD Stimmen weg zu nehmen.
"Guck, wir tun ja auch was dagegen, braucht nicht AfD zu wählen".

Fuck them!

They're cracking down on an independent antifa so they can be absorbed into official government.

This

And it's only because Antifa and their antics are threatening The Great Replacement

I think Antifa going mental Hamburg forced them to act. But yeah... Antifa gave the AfD votes.

>Gubment signaling four weeks before the elections
Nothing to see here, goyim. Pure coincidence.

ANTIFA IS AN ANTISEMEITIC HATE GROUP

they unironically hate jews.

unironically.

>a big strike against Antifa in Germany
>election in 4 weeks
wew lad you've really fallen for the CDU memes this time

this

It's Bundestagswahl, user. They're shilling for votes. And censorship, no matter against anyone, is always wrong. It should not be encouraged in and and all forms.

*any and all forms

I mean, what happens next? Taking down PI-News, then Sup Forums...?

True. Just yesterday I have also read an article on WO (it's gone from the main page and I don't know how to search for it), where a CDU politician promised more commitment in the fight against far-left extremists. Particularly those, that are connected to (and supported by) the left-leaning parties. Would be big, if they really did it, but we all know it's not going to happen. ESPECIALLY if we end up with a big coalition again.

This.

All we can hope for, is that the AfD will at least be big enough to make any coalition impossible without them.

Pray for Deutschland.

Do you think this is possible ?

Just a reminder that there is a similar site in Australia that should also be shut down Anti Fascist Action Sydney

Like what you see? Want more? Make sure you vote for the (((Christian Democratic Union))) next month!

Germany and some other European countries have already gone past the point of having an authoritarian gov. At least now the gov is starting to treat the left similarly to the right instead of only ever shutting down right leaning sites.

this

not gonna happen. they would do CDU+SPD+FDP+LINKE or some shit like that before ever considering a coalition with AfD. not to mention that the AfD doesn't consider itself ready for government either. and why should they anyway. let's be real the next legislature has to deal with all the major shit that went down in the last 2 years. they will not look good. let AfD become a stable part of the parliament and then in 4 years it might replace the CDU for good. by then some mudslime party like BIG or ADD will be in the spotlight and Grüne and SPD are done for.

soon doesn't always mean right now. :>

archive it, niemiec
archive.is/Qie1e

No, never, because it would legitimize the AfD and bring them more votes (similar to Die Linke which has become a federal level meme party). (((They))) would sooner all band up as a CDU,SPD, Greens, FDP coalition. Merkel hopes to sit this one out and have the AfD gone in the 2021 elections (similar to what they did with the Piratenpartei on a smaller scale). No new party can stand the constant barrage of "Große Koalition" propaganda in the media.

I'm personally not that optimistic, let's just say I hope for any coalition without SPD. Let me be clear, I will vote AfD and encourage everyone to do so. That said, FDP aren't looking "terrible" in the polls either and if they can get some votes to make a coalition with CDU possible, then so be it. I don't give a rats ass about FDP, to me they are irrelevant, but if I can not have CDU+AFD, I will rather have CDU+FDP than CDU+SPD.

Nice

I am not too familiar with the site but didn't they regularly try and call for violence against fuck knows whom? I'm all for free speech and shit but if you have laws against shit like that, you better enforce it.
I guess the fucking weapons found when sweeping their premises didn't help them either.

Its the only way to fix things when your stack is cucked senpai.

Hi-five Krautbro. Have a bump.

Tbh I don't know how to feel about this, I can't fucking stand Antifa but I'm against censorship regardless of who gets targeted. But al least they're not turning a blind eye to the left, I guess.

Dubbles of truth

True.

With our current government (and probably also with the future one) censorship is going to get much worse. Merkel hates free speech and is a big fan of censorship and so are plenty of her lapdogs that will make it into the new government again. Best case scenario right now and in the near future: No more hypocrisy and both sides get targeted equally.

> This is a big strike against Antifa in Germany!
Actually it's not. Tearing down the site means that the police loses out on information. Sure, it it's nice for a short moment, but think of it:

- keeping the site online would make more and more Antifa members doxxing themselves, while the police could arrest them over and over again.
- the site could be used to show normies how dangerous and violent Antifa actually is. But with it offline, leftists can yet again pretend that Antifa are glorious angel incapable of doing wrong.
- Antifa is warned now, and will stop doxxing themselves, thus making it even harder to show normies how they really are.

I'm still going to vote AfD. It's not like there's any alternative left, all the other parties are even worse than CDU.

I guess the Armageddon is near, dude weed lmao has it right...

You don't know german antifa

They really did it ? The absolute mad men!

Good antifa are filthy communist

>In total, officials from the Baden-Württemberg police searched five properties in Freiburg,
>there were no arrests.

Because any of this has happened before, right? Just wait, it'll be back up next year.

it's not censorship if they were literally out to organize crime on that website

Now one of you krauts needs to make that one flop house go boom.

wow based merkel
vote merkel guys
/ourgal/

>we all know it's not going to happen
thinking it would happen presupposes establishment wants rule of law, the setup of G20 Hamburg shows they don't, besides they got form for tacit support of leftwing paramilitarism, and that was before German deep state went leftwing
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roter_Frontkämpferbund

having it happen shortly before the election is unfortunate, though

>linksunten.indymedia.org
Google has a cached page if you want to see what it was like:

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:D0jdxKizfQ0J:https://linksunten.indymedia.org/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

It doesn't change the fact that Antifa is winning.

>tfw can't vote on voting day because I'll be in Bongland
I never voted postal before, how long does it usually take until they send you the documents after you request them?

Reminder that Antifa will only grow stronger.

Links.unten was basically ISIS. They are just trying to organize their left wing death squads to create terror and attack everyone who doesn't go full commie. They doxxed AfD politicians and urged their readers to go kill them.

Yea OK ifnyounconsidr loosing verybtimenyou go. Some where and most ofnyournpeoplemgetting arrested winning it's OK soros will be in jail. Soon and then communisim will. Die with him

>Not taking down an Antifa side which had manauals about building bombs
>Auhtorianism is bad

Reddit is down the hall to the left.

It is one month until the election and you can already vote via post.

Im currently waiting for my voting letter, it usually takes about 1 week till they send it to you

Requested them last week. They will probably arrive 2 weeks before elections

Thanks guys, guess I'm gonna request them next week then

You should have gotten a letter already. At least I got one asking whether I want to use postal vote

You should see the comments on spiegel online, die zeit and taz. So much butthurt it's beatiful. Every second comment is either 'b-bbut muh nazis' or ' free speech is dead'. I noticed that the left hates demaizere as much the right does but they hate him because he's """right"""

>in Freiburg
Not surpising at all.

wait you guys get to vote? how come merkel is still in power then?

Agreed. We want the common people denouncing antifa and the state arresting those antifa members committing vandalism/assault, but not state censorship

>"I would rather have 1000 violents lefties than 1 Nazi"

Kek, people are really posting that on Facebook. I even see MLPD ads around town claiming to "fight against the drift to the right by the government". Really made me think

because shekels > nation.

Merkel and her party were strict on immigration last time she was elected until she flip-flopped. Can't really blame us for last time. You can, however, blame us Germans for voting CDU again this year.

Possible yes, but not very likely (unfortunately), they would need to punch Union and SPD under 25% each.

>Kek, people are really posting that on Facebook
that's the only reason why I still have a fb acc. To see butthurt lefties and to look at their pictures so I can spot leftshits in real life easier without talking to them. You should know your enemy

Because she was the best option before AfD started to rise, Dutroux

You can see that even without an account, can't you ?

>online censorship is awesome, fuck all the bigots and islamaphobes and nazis hahaha fuck you racists you're banned from the internet! hate speech is not free speech!
>....what do you mean the government will use this to crush us as well lol that will never happen, we're on the right side of history, we're the good guys this possibility never even occurred to me silly bigots, we're the good guys!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHHHAHAHAHAHA

oh wow thats actually fucking horrible, i hope you get a based politician soon. Our country kinda has the same problem in not having any good parties and the ones that do look good just change their minds or go so centrist they might as well be lefties. Godspeed deutsche brüder.

Unrelated: Projections by a statistician see CDU/CSU win with 38%, SPD second with 24%, followed by the Left 8.8%, Greens 8.5% and AfD 8.1%. Last is FDP with 7.6% according to his model.

That would mean Merkel has a 99.7% chance to remain chancellor and it is most likely going to be a big coalition again. 2nd most likely result is CDU+FDP (but still rather unlikely.

translate.google.com/translate?ie=UTF-8&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article167967922/Wieso-ein-Statistiker-Merkels-Wahlsieg-mit-99-7-Prozent-vorhersagt.html

Ha, now ANTIFAgs are complaining about their sites being taken down.

It's gonna be another 4 years of Mutti. Maybe AfD in Parliament will give some trumpish lols. But thanks. At least we still get the shekels.

Maybe if Germany wasn't cucked in the first place.

Now if the US government had control over the internet and tried to pull shit like CloudFlare did with the Daily Stormer over speech, they'd be fucked in court.

How many of your fellow countrymen will fall for it?

>German intellectuals

Do they though? I read a Crimethinc article where a German far left guy said "We have a saying: abolish all nations, but Israel last" (or very similar).

Holy shit that is one greasy nigger.

Well, as much as I love seeing antifa getting rekt i still condemn this act of censorship. If they were breaking the law then it's fine but if it was just One user, then there's no need to shut the entire site down.

>The statistics expert is ready to become the Nate Silver of Germany
TOP KEK

Realistically, the best option we can hope for is probably Schwarz-Gelb, which I'd be fine with. I just want SPD to fuck off from the government.

You just know Merkel will win again. It's a race between two leftist parties, only the CDU doesn't want to admit it's on the left.

Good for us. Still a gross violation of free speech tho.

CDU and SPD is proabably realistic but the Greens and FDP will not be in that range. I believe that the Greens with lose votes and drop to the 5% threshold. Left will stay at sub 10%.
I hope the AfD can get thirst strongest political party but the FDp will probably get something like 11-13% and get slightly ahead of the AfD. Anything ober 10% is a massive success for the AfD however.

Probably this, just electoral tactics

I guess most polls estimate the amount of AfD votes too low since most people I know who will vote AfD would never say it in public. Hopefully there will be enough votes to make the 3rd strongest party thing happen

That's not good. That process they're killing off the useful idiots and going for absolute power

So is Germany cracking down on hate speech and Holocaust denial, right?

Agreed.
It depends on how involved they are in politics. Those who generally don't care will eat it up, those who already are critical towards our government will see through it.
I also think the model way overrates the Greens and underrates FDP and AfD. It's not surprising either, because the model is based on data from polls and we all know how reliable that data is..

RATHER STATE-ISM THAN GLOBALISM

>This is a big strike against Antifa in Germany!
No,this is mutti's election fever.
-See guyz i do something useful!vote me!vote me!

Do Euros have free speech? As in a written law that protects it?

when they got the Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz (German motherfuckers!) through the parliament there was nothing from the left because they all danced around about gays being able to marry.

now they're crying. and I get how this is censorship from the big state and technically one should solidarize with them because no one should want censorship or even just to be the better person...but nah FUCK 'EM.

they implemented those rules to make the life of conservative and right wing people a nightmare. time to use them against the left too.

The state censoring any group like this sets a dark precedent.

Some claim they do, but with vast restrictions, such has blasphemy, hate speech, and Holocaust denial. All blanket terms.

Hilarious that their own retarded hate speech laws and thought policing takes them down.