What should a traditional and decent man look for in a woman?

What should a traditional and decent man look for in a woman?

There have been girls in my life, some conservative, some liberal, but I always felt like there was 'something' missing. I'm currently trying to figure out what that 'something' is.

But let's talk about wife-material girls in general. What would you look for? What would be your priorities?

Naturally, her being Christian is a must, but then comes the question of just how devout should she be?

Then comes her intelligence. I suppose nobody wants a stupid, uneducated woman for a wife, but we are all aware how harmful can a university education be to a woman these days.

Next, her career. Only a few lucky of us would be able to earn enough money for the entire household, allowing the wife to be a home-maker. What would you consider acceptable professions for a woman, and how would it correlate with her home-making duties?

And what about her personality? Do meek, submissive girls make the best wives? Or would you rather prefer someone with a more energetic character?

Last, but not the least, her looks. How much do they matter to you?

That's it for the opening questions, let's build on top of them. Discuss traditional family life, the woman's role in it, and qualities that make girls wife-material.

Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FM8HuqIJCR0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tradition is a spook

underage and virgin

everything else can be fixed

What's NOT a spook, then?

Oh right, forgot the age factor.
I, too, am a believer in marrying younger girls. Not necessarily underage, but 18-19 is a good interval to elope.

everything is a spook

that's why we shouldn't really care about anything

You're a spook.

that picture is a spook

You're not adding much this thread, but thanks for the bumps, at least.

no i'm just trying to tell you that right-wing ideology in general is retarded and a spook by society

What's the alternative, according to you?
And I hope that flag you're using is ironic.

no it's not ironic
i'm a anarcho-communist

marxism is salvation from all spooks including capitalism

>whatever dude caring about stuff is for dumb people
>*smokes bowl*

if everyone acted like you we'd all succumb to the elements, or starve. Do you not want humanity to survive?

Anarcho-communism is a spook.

tfw no politically incorrect waifu

>i'm an anarcho-communist

Wrong flag. The ancom flag is red & black. The Soviet flag is the Leninist flag.

Yes, it's a very hard feel to bear.

I recently met a totally Sup Forums girl, literally named the Jew in the first five minutes of our talking.

Too bad she's 8/10 without make-up (looked a lot like pic related), and I'm 5/10 with money, so I didn't even bother to start anything.

Thinking back, she may have been a poser.

feet

>too bad shes 8/10 without makeup

Are you saying that youre shallow?
You deserve to die alone if so. Why are people who take politics to extremes (whether it be left or right) so creepy?

I'm not shallow, just realistic. She could do much better than me.

Femininity.

Really says it all.

It really doesn't, especially these days. Would you be willing to clarify your definition of it?

I know a blonde, blue-eyes, Christian tradionalist qt. She likes me.

Only problem: she's overweight. What do?

She's tall and her face is really beautiful. She'd be a model if she had a lean body (but then again she wouldn't even look at me).

Overweight is probably one of the easiest problems to solve, and if she's as good as you say, she won't leave you once shit gets thinner.

Just marry a nice traditional Muslima girl, in the most literal sense of the word girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=FM8HuqIJCR0

find a church, a real church, biblically sound. most have been ruined by feminists and they teach the usual equality nonsense
but the trad churches are filled with wife material, big families where the daughters grow up learning to be housewives and mothers and helped raise their siblings and homeschool them and all that. if you really want a virgin, traditional wife, you basically have to go christian (mormon, apostolic, etc)

college, atheism, the cock carousel, and so on has in general made most women unmarriagable

But what do I do when I'm actually IN the church.
I sure as hell can't hit on girl during the mass, and after it's over, everybody just... leaves. When exactly do I meet girls like that?

You are going to marry the first piece of tail that lets you put a ring on her finger and you know it.
Stop acting like you have standards in real life.

I've already denied several girls that were interested in me long-term.
So I'd say I at least have some standards.

You go to church events, whether it be social things like barbeques, or more religious like group study and such. It's how you start building those friendships within the church family

Be a worthwhile catch as well.

Cute, traditional girls have high standards in turn.

True.
Working on that.

they are like little communities, people are very nice and welcoming to newcomers. theres all sorts of gathering and once you start meeting families and making good impressions then it all falls into place. the parents are DYING for good young people to marry their kids, most religious parents are terrified of the state of the world and afraid their kids will end up with some degenerate atheist.
also these churches tend to have more eligible girls than boys because the boys go off to college but the girls dont.

Cheers

He wasn't asking what to look for in Sup Forumsfags

Nice.

As long as she's reasonable, not overly dramatic/emotional, doesn't shit talk about people or make belittling/smartass comments she's probably good to go...meaning she can be molded into just about anything.

That is literally never a reason to not pursue a girl you like

Similar situation here. Except mine has not the best face but with a body that is honestly a 10 to me. Idk what do

I recommend the Iron pill for ppl ITT
This.

take her hiking, show her how fun life is when you're /fit/

That's pretty much spot on. These communities will try and set you up for success if they like you.

How do I pick a church from several available in my city? What should I base my choice on?

>What should a traditional and decent man look for in a woman?
a cute little feminine penis to play around with :3

>What should a traditional and decent man look for in a woman?

Hymen.

Seems this thread is picking up after a slow start.
Hope it doesn't loose this new-found momentum.\
Would love to see a more in-depth discussion on the topic.

>religion
she should have your religion, convert her if you must, make her as devout as you are

>intelligence
she should be at least average, if you are intelligent yourself that is

>career
ideally housewife, traditional female professions are OK so she can work before you get children and after the children start school

>personality
whatever suits you, submissive girls are probably the most faithful and easiest to deal with

>her looks
you have to find her attractive, this is a MUST. if not you'll quickly lose motivation

i'd like to add:
she should be younger or the same age as you
not too many previous sexual partners (max 2)
if she has been touched by someone not your race it's a deal breaker

Its simple.Any woman will become trad if you are not a pussy and let her do whatever she wants.

Posting as a woman who has been a blessing to a wonderful man for over 25 years.

I'm going to tell you what I've told both our boys: if you want a good woman, be the kind of man a good woman is seeking. Work your ass off, attend the church of your choice, don't make stupid decisions like drinking and driving, getting into bar fights, buying drugs from shady ass people, hanging around dumb-asses with no future and nothing to lose... all the things that young men seem to do to screw up their lives early on.

You know what made me want to reply to you? Your notion that a man has to be "lucky" to be able to support a family on one income. When we started out, we both earned. Once the babies came along we both were strongly convicted in our hearts that our children would not be raised by strangers and made a decision to be a one-income family. We scraped by, bought crappy cars with cash, didn't eat out a lot, didn't own a lot of "nice things." My husband wasn't lucky. He is smart, ambitious, charming, a leader. Blessed? yes. Because he's grateful to his Creator for all that he has and he doesn't ask for much. When we have faced hardship, he has - without faltering - always looked to the bright side. He's is my eternal optimist. But lucky? No way.

You want a woman who, 25 years later, still thinks you hung the moon? Stop seeking her and work on being a man worthy of that kind of adoration.

You look at the community (and what they think about key issues) and the events. Usually a small and active community is the best because they will try and set you up. But a larger one (thats very active) can be nice aswell. Start by visiting church every Sunday and get involved in volunteer work (just ask your priest about it) after a few weeks/months. Use that for networking. Eventually you'll meet single women that like to do volunteer work aswell. Get to know them a bit, then ask them out. Setup usually mean that soneone will introduce someone to you.

>>work on being a man

Typical female response.
Fuck off our board on the horse you rode in on.

thanks mommy

Why don't girls want me. I'm not the one who has to change, society has to change. Girls want a guy with a decent job and good personality? Fuck women and their high standards, they're all degenerate whores

Or keep typing with one hand, crying about how only "lucky" guys can do this or that, and waiting for some 8/10 to ride in on a rainbow-shitting unicorn to save you. IDGAF

>Intelligent
>Christian

Something doesn't seem right here...

Thank you for your response, I will consider your words.

I'm a 26 years old Christmas Cake. I've been browsing Sup Forums since 2007, used to be a fat sore shitposter, so being redpilled was the natural way for me. In 2014 I decided to get fit, last year I started reading and participating in discussions about the Catholic Church - I was raised as a Catholic in a liberal environment and became an atheist when I was 14. Three months ago, after going to my first traditional mass, the man who introduced me to the traditional Catholicism asked me to be his girlfriend. We've been already discussing about marriage and having several kids when our colleges end and he gets a decent job.

Unless you want to find one of the 5% virgin girls on a college campus, like my future husband did, the easy way is to get a girl inside a church. Feminism is poisonous to women's mind, it's hard to redpill after the damage is done.

you probably think humanity will reach the stars.
fucking lmao

> work on being a man worthy of that kind of adoration.
Only shallow women would say 'no' to a truly religious, hard working man.

Thanks, mom.

I bet you're a miserable loser with no income, no wife, and no children.

Unicorns dont exist OP. What you are looking is for a unicorn.

And even if you found this mythical creature, why would she choose you? Over the thousands of other men who are also looking for such a rare creature? What makes you special?

Humans are not perfect beings. They all have flaws and the flesh is weak. There is no perfection. What you are looking for is perfection, now are you perfect yourself?

Why would any sane man subject himself to a religious lunatic? You realize that religious shit is going to come before you and the family?

I have one of these unicorns. She also moved from her country to be with me.
Ama.

Religious shit is all about family, and that includes me.

Abejoju, ar tokios moterys yra vienaragiai. Retos, taip, bet tikrai egzistuoja. Ne vienas bičiulis rado ir vedė puikią merginą. O aš ir pats nesijaučiu visiškai nieko vertas. Manau turėčiau ką jai pasiūlyti, nors tobulėti, žinoma, yra kur.

Wanna know how I know you have never lived with a girl? You didn't list a single relevant thing to housemaking. Can she cook, does she like to cook? Is she tidy, does she keep laundry under control, does she do dishes, sweep, wipe things down? Most girls these days a slobs user. There is nothing that turns me off more than a girl who doesn't value cleanliness.

>Religious shit is all about family, and that includes me.
Nah, don't think you've met any religious nutters. God comes first. Do you want something that isn't real to be central in your life?

Well, I'm sure churches have sane women as well, not just zealots.

Shoot, I knew I forgot something.
Yeah, that matters as well. And no, I have never lived with a girl.

You should not look for one at all as all women either are whores or going to be whores.

Especially the pure virgin traditional type. They are like ticking time bombs who have lived their entire lives repressing their whorish instincts. They are eventually going to spectacularly cheat on you in an interracial bbc creampie gangbang.

We must cleanse the world of jews first. Then we'll think about recreating the conditions to have decent women back.

they already know that though

Why waste time trying to find a traditional woman that doesn't exist when you can wait 5-10 years for artificial wombs to be invented?

That's a solid Plan B.

Get /out/ and /fit/ with her

>artificial womb
>can't fuck
>can't cook
>can't raise children while i work
>can't beat

Nobody is going to let an autistic loser like you raise a child. You can basically do the same thing now with a surrogate mother. Nobody will let you do that either. The fact you're even thinking of this suggests you're a messed up degenerate.

Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Thanks, that's nice to know.

>37.7
>38.1
my sides

Hey, my wife was a virgin.
>5 children later
>homeschools
>traditionalist
>protestant convert to traditional Catholicism

>protestant convert to traditional Catholicism
Amazing, how did you manage that?

What do you mean? It was very easy. All it took was reading some history.

Another big fucking joke.

Church girls are just roasties looking to lock it down with a sorry beta faggot who will provide. This church girl meme needs to stop.

I know several protestants and they are very critical of Catholics, I don't imagine converting them would be easy.

Simple logic, also.
Malachi 3:6 tells us God doesn't change. Hebrews 13:8 tells us God is the same today, yesterday, and forever.
John 14:6, He is the way, truth, and life.
Col 1:24 tells us that Christ is the Church.
1 Tim. 3:15, the pillar and foundation of truth is the Church.

Thus by simple logic, if God doesn't change, and the Church is His mystical Body, the truth taught by the Church must be the same today as it was then as it is the pillar and foundation of truth.
So, who are we to think that because some rebellious men in the sixteenth century split from the Church to found their own with their new doctrine, that God should also change His immutable nature and truth?

Simple logic.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet but, It's extremely important that: 1) Her parents have a good relationship. If she hasn't had a healthy relationship to learn from she won't know how to have one. If her mother walked all over her father she will expect to do the same to you.
2) She has a strong father and she has a good relationship with him. Her deference to him is a pretty good sign of how she will act towards you.

Self improvement is the only way. You'll learn that sooner or later.

Yep. Especially in the Baptist, Pentecostal (or charismatic) and Seventh Day Adventist (although most SDA sects are not even Christian, having rejected the Holy Trinity) sects.
Every objection they have has already been answered 100 times over. There's no new or valid objection.

True.

>had girls in his life

Promiscuous manchild detected, really fell for the dating meme huh?

You faggots are beyond weak.

Look at this blatant shill post, with everything phrased like the cunt is superior in the relationship. This type of ideology must by squashed under an iron heel and is a direct disgrace to God.

Yes.

>intelligent
>religious
lel

>(you)
>intelligent

I said make her convert to whatever you believe in, that doesn't mean I am religious

It was a rhetorical question mother fucker. At least I've only brutalized whores.

You want a wife, pussy? Join a RWDS and get one the Old Testament way.

it’s funny you say this but i honestly find women of color to be more traditional and conservative than the white whores and kylies/t-swifts our culture is currently breeding.

You don't sound very smart or happy with your life.
I don't think I want to follow your advice.