Daily reminder that there are shills on this board who are trying to manipulate its views and are tumblr tier faggots

Daily reminder that there are shills on this board who are trying to manipulate its views and are tumblr tier faggots.

drumpf is done

sage, man

signed: leftypol

Not really new news honestly. They've been doing that for awhile now, and are pulling worse shit than that on sites like facebook, and twitter. It amazes me how pretty much the entire left is okay with doing this sort of thing. It seems as if they'd have at least a few honorable people who simply agreed with them politically.

>illegal immigration down
>value of the dollar up
>shitty regulations from obummer gone
Need I go on?

Nothing new. Typical and expected response of a panicking movement on the defensive. Obfuscation, confusion, and trying to delay the inevitable is pretty much all they can do anymore.

bump

mlpol and the bunkers are safe

>This shit is legit
Antifa is even more retarded than I thought
>It amazes me how pretty much the entire left is okay with doing this sort of thing
I'm even more amazed at how little they understand us

From what I've seen, most people on the left are fully capable of bending anything mentally to their will. It's why the juxtaposition of having "racism is bad", as moral point, while still advocating racism from a co-opted race, doesn't phase them. Doesn't matter that it's a clear moral paradox. In their mind, the desired end state is worth it.

I have an uncle, who's been a life long democrat, and was a former KKK member. He hadn't the slightest bit of reservations about harming blacks, but when Obama came along, he happily voted for him, while still touting that he "hated niggers". Now with the confederate statue issue, he's a BLM supporter.

>breitbart tier meme
kys Bannon

>((reverse image search))

Tragically, the Russians shilled here first.

>from antifa themselves
fuck off, reddit.

100% true
if you label everything you dont like as shilling in some mock up image, you can create the ultimate safe space apparently

Shilling still happens though, that's the thing. Yeah, not all of the people are shills but seeing as Sup Forums is falling into the average normalfag's knowledge, there's bound to be much more shilling.

I would rather believe this, since as i said before, this "manual" is very basic, poor, unimaginative and basically anyone who spent 3 months here can imagine better ways to shitpost, whether to push agenda or for fun.
>use Republican flag and say you regret voting Trump
>muh slide threads
>"Drumpf is done" threads very obviously made by low-quality trolls for fun, because lack of actual arguments
>everyone took that b8

BUMP

Truth is it doesn't matter if it was made by one of us or not, it concisely details lefty shill tactics many before him noticed
also this

>newfags don't already do this
kek

Fake news, stop trying to rile up the nazis

>Double Agent
>Implying everyone doesn't ignore cunts who don't post with their cuntry flag

>Rep Lost
>Bannon is /ourguy/ instead of LITERALLY THE PRESIDENT WE MEMED INTO OFFICE IS /OURGUY/

>Changing the Narrative
>Implying any views these cuck fucks hold stand up to any form of debate or rational examination

>Mind Shock
>Implying we don't shitpost hard enough to just ignore this

>Impeachment
>Literally 0 people here believe it's possible because we already know the cunt never lies even when it would do him good, he's just too much of an absolute fucking legend to shutup.

>Dissociation
>Implying we give a fuck about what people look like on our side

These leftist beta cucks are applying their own hangups and outlooks onto things, they think the above suggestions would work because it's the kind of thing that would work on them but in doing so they have betrayed that they don't understand us, which means they can never defeat us.

They simply don't possess the mental ability.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf Nazi here. It is fucking hilarious watching. Drumpfy and the Drumpfers crash and burn. But seriously we need to impeach this orange

Are you a bot?

>being a retarded nazi and thinking people arebots
THE. RIGHT CANT MEME
THE RIGHTCANT MEME
reeeeeeeeeeeee

What the fuck I've been postin about Drumpf impeach any day soon for free. Didn't realise we already had nerds doing it seriously.

>unmedicated autism strikes again

just gas them

Good thing they only know about Sup Forums. Actually if they knew about the others maybe they'd get inadvertantly redpilled. We used to have that effect before the shitposters took over.

>when your ideology is so pathetic the only people you can look down on are nazis

both of you cuck groups need to leave this planet

Are you...

Are you okay?

Like I mean this genuinely, you seem like you're in some form of distress, we can get you help if you need it.

Mars is the red planet. Rightful communist soil

Why antifa hates memes?

this is the dumbest shit ive ever seen. no one gives a fuck about flags they're mostly used ironically.
>piss in an ocean of piss
>hehe theyll never know what hit them

> .02 has been added to your account

>thinking your funny and cool but 80% ofnaxi flag posters are homosexuals and traps

guess im the 20% who wants to gas canada

>intend to go after nazis
>specifically bully pepe

Even in their memes they target innocents

your digits dont lie

>let us use shill tactics instead of refuting arguments using facts and logic.
The absolute state of leftism. They're so much of a Globalist tool that they even use their tactics. Stay cucked

>You don't get to bring any good posts

too canadian didnt read

Can we do the same against them on Tumblr?

Independence raid pt 2? We'd have to bait Sup Forums again