youtube.com/watch?v=PNzrem4U298
youtube.com/watch?v=JRag6H2gzqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>her
Sweetie...

typo

"She" is a homosexual black man posing as a black woman
Barack is also a homosexual black man
That's right, two gay black men regularly had gay sex in the white house during the last 8 years

Looks like a michael

>Alex Jones

I cannot believe so many people actually take this guy seriously.

When my dad first told me that Obama was a gay Muslim nigger I thought he was crazy. Truth is stranger than fiction, user.

>That's right, two gay black men regularly had gay sex in the white house during the last 8 years
And he was still a better President than Trump.

Yes, absolutely.

Photoshop is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJwi1WHJ3zE

does look kind of like It is holding its dick....
Not to mention how it jumps down the steps like a fucking monkey

xdddddddddddd

Forget AJ, look at the fuckin bulge. You ever seen a cooch like that?

>spinal tap cucumber MICHAEL OBONGO
TOP FUCKING KEK

damn i never watched a video of this guy before. so this is the power of american rightwing intellectuals...

shit I just realized. she will be president in 2020.
imagine Sup Forums's butthurt just with the thought of it
>woman
>intelligent and well spoken
>negro, with distinctive negro features
>suspected tranny

now it has to happen.

so its true. dems actually do want to see the destruction of the united states..
kek

who doesn't?

>he literally called her Michael twice
Wtf

Could someone actually say what that thing she grabs is? I'm trying to be as objective as possible

Why are you faggots posting these threads about shit that is a year old?

yes but now nobody has to fear being killed for knowing the previous first lady was a man. if all went well the democrats would have revealed it to further their agenda but obamas approval dropped sharply and the media had to start lying about polling data

the obamas were just a couple of fags from kenya who moved to america to avoid persecution. michael never wanted to get his dick cut off and didnt want boob implants and barack didnt want those things done to his husband either. his argument was he was a fag not a straight guy and pussy is racist and something about pussy curse magic that the cia partially expunged

Hot.

the monkey hop is genetic , you can't hold that against "her". it does have most of the proportions of a man, i think all the dick videos are wrong tho, if it has a dick it would probably tape it down or tuck it in whatever trannies do

I feel like MO would have the mean and money to make sure this would never happen. But who knows.

->
DOUBTFAGS BTFO

Someone find the pregnancy pictures

the feral nigress has the testosterone level of a young chimpanzee

hence their clitoris grows at a much harder level during their teenage years

>it's a fine line where you can call an oversized clit an undersized penis

youtube.com/watch?v=LxhUkEZ0_A0

Any pictures of Biden groping her ? He gropes all women, and he would have found out the truth.

He's never been wrong about 1 single thing

>He's never been wrong about 1 single thing
He's never been RIGHT about one single thing.

>He gropes all women

Why would he grope Michelle then?

How so? "Splain

No, you tard. I am no fan of Obama, but ridiculous shit like this makes us look even more retarted than usual.

I tried you cuck, there are NO PREGNANCY PHOTOS!!!!

>us

What did you mean by this?

>BBC
And I ain't talking about that channel in England.

Not true, he's been wrong a few times and owned it.
But, for the most part, given enough time time Alex Jones will be proven right.

>science denier

Please stop doing this. She has a history of pictures back to when she was a little girl. Not a dude. Sage

Post them or fuck off, faggot

I've never watched an info wars video before does he always sell caveman bone broth?

All this proves is that the BBC is very real...

Even black trannies are bigger than tiny whitey.

Woah what the fuck.

He's a legend. AJ for president.

she had that same eyepopping bulge at one of his state of the union speeches as she walks in the chamber
its way weird as fuck and i want answers dammit

>can't find pregnancy photos
>she looks manlier and has less tits in old photos

Really makes you think

Some women have that bulge. Its just how pussys work, NEETs

traps arent women, idiot

not only has Alex Jones been wrong about shit, he was also called out by the original alex jones, Milton William Cooper, as a fraud who spreads lies and makes people panic. I like Alex jones, but it would be foolish to take everything he says as fact without doing your research

the simple fact the AJ is still alive is enough to make you question his loyalties

>Is michelle obama a tranny?
Drumpf is

so is this a case of massive, swingin giant pussy lips
or a giant clump of pubic hair and she doesn't understand how weird it looks
or both - elephant lips with clumpy pubes?
or a swingin clit dick or what
alternates: diaper/hygeine weirdness, sex toy gone wrong, loose poop rollin around
cmon help me out here ppl

She needs to take a grinder to that horendous pussy bush.

or, that's a tiny penis for a black tranny

nah man she's just a nigger. Nothing more, nothing less. Did you really expect femininity from such animal?

The only people who don't want to admit it are afraid of being called racist.

If you ran that photo filter that changes races you would see that she is pretty much a man.

why is this important or useful to any of us?

How fucken good is the intro to that video
REALLY GETS ME FUCKEN FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!

One of the most respected, intelligent, well spoken, good hearted, and reatest first ladies we ever had. You guys mad? Yeah, you guys are mad.

>swingin clit dick
>sex toy gone wrong
>loose poop rollin around

I like your brain user. You seem like a funny guy

youtu.be/yxiYIDrDBsY?t=240

>We have a problem here.

LMFAO what made you say this?? Was it the wild intro to the video with predator music??
hahahahahaha!!

you don't think that if she was actually a tranny larping as a woman in the whitehouse that wouldn't be something we need to clear the air about? that barry obama committed fraud, pretended to be straight, "evolved" on lgbt rights, and all that despite being a closeted faggot? because he is fucking gay man

im still waitin for some fucking answers dammit

wtf =/= mad u faggot

She was killed for that. RIP Joan.

Yeah, that's a little weird.

We're speaking about Michelle Obama here. Not Melania.

That's a man, baby.
youtube.com/watch?v=PNzrem4U298

I have no idea. However I always thought the Obama's daughters look nothing like them.

The United States.... wait forgot about california...
Americans. That works.

noice

Somebody needs to head to Corvallis, Oregon and access the school's library records on the football team and look up Michael LeVaughan Robinson and see if he actually existed. Should still be in the micro-film of the library.
That's who apparently Michelle was in a prior life.

Lets say she was a tranny with a big flopping johnson, why would she let it flop in public? Surely it would strap it down. I think Michelle is shit, but I don't think it's a dude.

Try wearing a form fitting dress with a big dick and balls. He'd literally have to crush his balls with his dick in order to try and tuck it back which would make it so painful that it's not even worth.

She is mighty fine

Uh, because they have no class whatsoever?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS CAN'T BE REAL BASED JONES

Naw trannys do that all the time. Get a bunch of duct tape and you can make a dick and balls disappear. My money is on a comically oversized clit.

Is there a chance she has a thick cookie?

>Testicles dangling

>right wing intellectuals

my mind is getting fucked by the internet. i need truth or i'm going to die prematurely.

What better way to completely demoralize American than to put a puppet president that is GAY and BLACK, with a TRANNY wifey in the whitehouse. If true, we are the most cucked country on the fucking planet...

Mound of Venus bulge doesn't run a side-pipe down your pants-leg, sorry. that niggas got a dick.

Untrue, many have big swinging ducks including Caitlyn Jenner.
Watch at 3:15 youtube.com/watch?v=JRag6H2gzqI

See

Alex Jones was either killed or went through government reprogramming in late 2014

Compare his voice and cadence from late 2014 to mid 2015 when he started supporting the most advanced psyop ever, donald trump.

>dat synthwave at the beginning of the video
He knows who butters his bread, doesn't he?

Best segment in a while right now

>conservatives gladly making themselves seem this fucking stupid by spreading stupid conspiracy theories about dicks
Well if Michelle Obama is a tranny than it's just as likely Trump got pee'd on in that hotel.

but you can clearly see the dick and balls in OP pic

The predator music is fucking hilarious. The best was the french guy ITT discovering jones for the first time from this video.. Hahahaha priceless

When he changed the comments on infowars and prison planet articles to Disqus is when he was compromised, it was either 2013 or 2014.