Nigerian Business

Hi, Sup Forums! It is me again, with continuation of the story...

The next hostel gave new impressions. In the four-bed room were only two: me and Kingsley - an African from Nigeria. Kingsley constantly talked through smartphone about buying and selling stolen American credit cards, SSN (social security numbers), and bank accounts, for example Citibank, ordering fake checks and discussing how to communicate with the bank's staff while cashing in the stolen goods. In Russian, Kingsley knew only one word "cyka-blyat", which became clear when he started yelling at me, when I put my bag on on an unspokenly his chair, standing for some reason near my bed. Besides loud phone conversations, Kingsley kept me awake all night (from 00:00 to 6:00), listening to gangsta rap without headphones and watching Nigerian TV shows, which appear to be about cool black gangsters. When I asked if he had headphones, Kingsley said that he doesn't need headphones, adding that he would not turn off the sound and that I shouldn't to talk to him, because he does not like Ukrainians. Kingsley also turned on the light in the middle of the night, and the room was stuffy, because Kingsley did not allow to open the window, because it was too cold for him. After complaining to the administrator, she chided Kingsley, and Kingsley started to threat me with reprisals, including physical harm. Bahadir, another human rights activist, said that I should avoid the conflict, because it is a mafia and they are surely covered by the government officials of Ukraine.

In the end, I wrote about Kingsley to the Ukrainian office of Interpol ([email protected]), in the following open letter:

"I live in a hostel named ..., Kiev, street ..., room number ... . My roommate, an African Kingsley from Nigeria, constantly discusses by phone with accomplices and "clients" the sale of stolen credit cards, SSN, banking accounts (Including Citibank), as well as methods of cashing in. I would like to know if you are investigating such crimes and whether you are aware that Ukraine is a haven for the Nigerian carder mafia, the victims of which are US citizens?

I apologize for writing in Russian, for I am a political refugee from Russia and in Ukraine applied for political asylum, and therefore I have not yet learned Ukrainian.

-- with respect, Nikita Sadkov"

To be fair the Russian cake is delicious.

Pfft.. Adidas is the difference.

Russian cake looks like pus, flowing out of a wound with gangrene.

Tёcкa, ты чтo eбaнyтый?

These pictures could not be more miserable

>writing Russian on an international board from an Ukrainian IP address
What are you doing in Ukraine, Ivan?

Sorry, but Russia is shit, even compared to Poland.

Klitschko cheated vs Povetkin.
6'1 Russian > 6'5 Ukrainian

tri poloski
tri po
tri poloski

Ukraine thread about:
[ ] Ukraine
[ ] Poland
[X] Russia

Butthurt Ukie detected.

>Borsch
>Ukranian
Is pretty obvious by your posts that you are a soros shill and a buthurt ukranian.

All the images you posted are cherry picked but geez this is beyond pathetic. Also for the record when i was living in russia i ate borsch that looked just like the one that is supposed to be ukranian, this guy is just retarded