youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/5138247/mail-is-dit-hoe-jimmy-f-terreurverdachte-werd-na-de-terreurdreiging-in-de-maassilo/#comments
vocaroo.com/i/s1hjG2z8IP5z
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-NajQ6lN8
youtu.be/Cyq6fTYxztc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=t7TWNF5M6WA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/901029770401546243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Trump is a piece of shit. Impeach!

What is the meme all about with Big Donny having dementia?

Failpresident has failed

Fall for the jihadi cock

>dont make fun of mccain he has brain cancer
>fucking lmao drumpf is mentally ill lul

The media want everyone to believe that even though John McCain literally has a brain tumor, he should be allowed in Congress.

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, AUGUST 25, 2017
10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing
Oval Office

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
Oval Office

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Camp David
South Lawn

3:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at Camp David
Camp David

>Jimmy F who is part of a group called "Syria General" was arrest last night after he made a threat on Telegram that there would be a terror attack in Rotterdam
>He seemingly wanted to bait a Spanish IS-terrorist in confessing about his own plans, but it seems Spanish intelligence got word of Jimmy's "confession" who alerted the Dutch police

geenstijl.nl/5138247/mail-is-dit-hoe-jimmy-f-terreurverdachte-werd-na-de-terreurdreiging-in-de-maassilo/#comments

> his general doesn't have interpol surveillance

Your move, drumpfkins

*Chews on bubblegum cigarette*

CHECK OUT MY THREAD ON EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION /PTG/

Grew up here and still have lots of family in Corpus. Luckily most have evacuated. Looks like this storm is gonna bring some massive flooding.

vocaroo.com/i/s1hjG2z8IP5z

AWOO

The US is mexico now. Pay for that wall from your taxes or watch Trump shut down the US government. Also, billions for Afghanistan while US infrastructure collapses and people cant afford healthcare. Enjoy your third world status, courtesy of Trump!

> stealing my post
> posting cringe shop pic to go with it
What's your hateboner with us, you insufferable faggot.

Well fug :DDD

I want SUPO to know that everything I've ever said here is either satire or shitposting

Thanks for baking

didn't read lol

Sexually frustrated manchild detected.

I am forcibly ejected from Raqqa

OBJECTIVE: TERMINATION OF ALL SCOOP EATERS

PRIORITY TARGET: DONALD TRUMP AKA DRUMPF

Why is that clown not impeached yet?

No problem

I can't be here all day like yesterday, tho. Got shit to do

>All the triggered /sg/ kiddies itt

woooow. Only months into this presidency, and you've already lost the culture war.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

HAHAHAAHA

The new Rage Against The Machine is here to put you fucking Nazis DOWN!

C'mon, Drumpfies. Sing with me! YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!
THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME
SO KEEP YOUR HAND HELD HIGH AND YOU'LL FIND OUT WHY
THAT THIS RAISED FIST AINT AFRAID TO FLY!!!!

GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT!!!!

hahhaahaha drumpfies eternally BTFO

>I know that's why I said "when it has meaning", aka something substantial to warrant its coverage, so far it's been a lot of "moral arguments" versus the coverage of a topic.
"drumpf is neocon because Bannon left"
>Your'e not even allowed to be impartial to a situation that has no relation to you in your life.
This is more a sad commentary on the state of politics than anything. The Left has gone into a purity death spiral so anyone who just wants to stay out of things is painted a Nazi just as much as the average Spencerpede.
>That's way too simplistic for me personally, just as Hillary did a ton of interference to steal Bernie's nomination, said effort could've been down to prevent Trump's ability to move forward.
Fair enough. My point was that, since Trump is not a slave to their corporate interests, they want him out as soon as possible.
>I believe that was the democrats running a clean up operation on Obama, they must've realized early on how ineffective he would've been at handling domestic and foreign affairs so the entire media thrown their weight to paint him as the immaculate godsend which should've at least make a person skeptic.
I wouldn't be surprised, though I'm sure that there are at least some ideologues that genuinely believed that he was as good as their propaganda claimed.
>the entire media thrown their weight to paint him as the immaculate godsend which should've at least make a person skeptic.
Agreed, if people don't outright hate the media for this shit they should at least take a second look at their motivations.

President Donald J. Trump

>he stared directly into a total eclipse, and the sun went blind.
>he built a sandcastle on a beach in Dubai, then sold it to the Saudi Royal Family as a vacation home.
>he won a golf tournament with a single stroke.
>he folded a paper airplane and threw it out the window; it bombed 4 ISIS bases.
>he signs legislation with feather quill pens plucked from a bald eagle perched on his desk.
>he follows witches around on a stage while standing perfectly still.
>he wanted to adopt a new pet, so he went on a safari.
>he was held hostage by terrorists; when negotiations were finished, they paid him a $30 million ransom.
>his online shitposting directs the course of human history.
>he sells rice to the Chinese.
>when his car was blocked by violent rioters, he walked the rest of the way.
>eating fast food makes him healthier.
>at the end of his 2 terms of President, he’ll look 30 years younger.
>when he visited the Vatican, the Pope prayed to him for forgiveness.
>he made employee of the month after his job interview.
>he was the guest speaker at his own college graduation.

>muh unfit muh dementia muh 25th amendment
It's delusional bullshit from the fake news media

ummmm... no sweetie
I know you THINK that's funny
but the reality is... there's nothing funny about fucking Russian hacking, ok?

So when you've grown out of your edgy, angsty punk rock "I'm gonna vote for Drumpf so I can make my parents angry and disappointed phase", then feel free to come vote for the Democrats. Our arms are wide open.

Fuck this Daily Stormer knockoff racist site. Who designed this shit!?
I meant this for Poland fag:

You cannot possibly defend this

A moment of peace for our brothers on Sup Forums for a moment

HL2:EP3 more or less officially canceled. News 13 years in the making

Press F

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-NajQ6lN8

Also, requesting a MAGA hat

Voted for Trump, never regretted it despite having valid criticisms.

That being said, Hurricane Harvey will be his first truly major test and the event will probably be the one that defines his entire presidency (at least first term). How he handles it will make him or break him for me, and most likely decide whether I vote for him again.

So, how do you guys think he'll do?

Kek

Ehh, no, sweetie

Enjoy the impeachment, drumpfkin

> I want SUPO to know that everything I've ever said here is either satire or shitposting

Kek, same here. Come on SIS, you guys likely know I'm cool, I'm only here for the tasty MILFs.

youtu.be/Cyq6fTYxztc

>Brits still fund BBC

Yes

>Drumpfkin general finally dying out

Told ya the good guys would win

Goodbye, neocon don!

Well, Trump did promise you all jobs.

Guess he didn't mention they'd be in Afghanistan.

Oh, and I thought Mexico was paying for the wall.

WELCOME

TO CLOWN WORLD

>bullshit from the fake news media

DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT OUR MEDIA IS FULL OF SHIT????? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???

>Not ben carson

>ask yourself why you're always drawn to that gif
>think about it first

WHERE'S THE WALL, DRUMPF?
WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, DRUMPF?

why didn't they listen

I don't care if we have to pay for the wall. It'll cost us $26 Bil to build while illegal Mexicans cost $113 Bil a year. Math is hard.

Who's he meeting at camp David?

0/10 shill
>The US is mexico now
Not anymore.
>Pay for that wall from your taxes or watch Trump shut down the US government.
Mexico was never going to literally write a check for the wall. The plan was always to have it funded through taxpayer money and then recoup said money via economic leverage such as taxing of remittances and renegotiation of NAFTA. But keep shilling against your own strawman, it's amusing to watch.
>Also, billions for Afghanistan
Keep acting as if Trump has a choice other than to attempt to fix the mistakes of his predecessors. Keep acting as if his position on doing so hasn't been the same throughout the campaign trail. Keep acting as if you have any better alternatives.
>while US infrastructure collapses
I'll just ignore Trump's infrastructure plans and EO's, then.
>people cant afford healthcare
You can thank the incompetents in the Senate for fucking up Trump's attempts to pass healthcare reform. But go ahead, place all blame on him for the mess and not Obama's administration and Congress for passing the bill that fucked it up and Trump's disloyal Senate for failing to fix the mess.
>Enjoy your third world status, courtesy of Trump!
I'll be there to laugh at you when the exact opposite happens.

Probably nobody, if the hurricane situation doesn't get really bad. It's just a family weekend.

America will never be the next Mexico, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

>Rinoa is the Hillpepe
How appropriate for the game's roastie-whore-yet-still-wins-the-Lionheart-bowl

>This is more a sad commentary on the state of politics than anything. The Left has gone into a purity death spiral so anyone who just wants to stay out of things is painted a Nazi just as much as the average Spencerpede.
I'd say the right is also int this spiral as well, the completely abandonment of their policy platform and other conservative ideals in favor of Reaganism with no criticism allowed. The golden egg of the GOP so to speak.The fact that Trump is being this maligned by "his" own party goes to show they want to keep their party along inflexible lines abandoning conservatives who would otherwise follow them if they reverted to acknowledging their own voter base. E.g the amnesty happy RINOs.
>Agreed, if people don't outright hate the media for this shit they should at least take a second look at their motivations.
Obama was the critical point of identity politics in action, he was in terms of perception untouchable. Criticizing Obama was akin to challenging the integrity of the entire minority base, ironic to say they do this to Trump supporters almost daily now such as the "basket of deplorables" "they're racist/sexist/ rapists/ supremacists". It's amazing how all Obama had to do was achieve one meaningful policy and he'd be parade as a success and he couldn't even do that takes. If Trump decriminalized homosexuality and legalized gay rights for example what Obama is credited for doing, Obama's legacy would've been easily forgettable domestically.

Lets all stop using memes featuring black people and watch them cry about meme apartheid.

What are YOU doing today to resist the rootless globalists who care nothing for national identity and value only money?

Yeah, the Democrats are getting pretty desperate for a voter base other than antifa.

He'll be fine.

>Filed to: STUPID NEGROES
This has to be a joke.

>white supremacists will blend in with black and asian white supremacists to protect themselves
we jews now

No matter what, the media is trying to set him up to fail with Harvey. Texas has this, though. It will pass pretty quickly out of the news cycle

>sign
>Why choose hate over love?
Hate can take one to heights love and affection never could

youtube.com/watch?v=t7TWNF5M6WA

Member? I member.

>first time making it to an early morning /ptg/ and see my OC posted
what a wonderful morning it is

I'm confident he will be, but for reals though I'm even more confident that Harvey is going to make Katrina and Sandy look like a bitch. Praying hard for all the Texas-pedes especially near the coast.

>tfw still a failed Presidency
>Descredited the right all around the world
Good work Drumpfies

A jewish polack from Chicago.

>I don't know how budgets work, so of course that means Mexico won't pay for the wall
ok

ITS HAPPENING GET IN YOUR BUNKERS IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!

>Shit in toilet

Facts are harder, apparently.

>I'd say the right is also int this spiral as well
I'd agree with you as far as the neocon right (who are really Democrats with red ties) and the controlled opposition right are concerned. They are pushing themselves into death spirals. My prediction is that the neocons will fold into the Democratic Party and those on the controlled oppo right will either learn to hide their power levels or become ignored and irrelevant because they can't get anything done.
>The fact that Trump is being this maligned by "his" own party goes to show they want to keep their party along inflexible lines abandoning conservatives who would otherwise follow them if they reverted to acknowledging their own voter base. E.g the amnesty happy RINOs.
It's a power struggle between establishment neocohens and the voter base that wants Trumpism. I think the latter will win.
>Obama was the critical point of identity politics in action, he was in terms of perception untouchable.
It pushed the Dems into an identity politics death spiral that they can no longer get out of.
>It's amazing how all Obama had to do was achieve one meaningful policy and he'd be parade as a success and he couldn't even do that takes.
Everything he has done has either been irrelevant or actively detrimental to the nation.
>If Trump decriminalized homosexuality and legalized gay rights for example what Obama is credited for doing, Obama's legacy would've been easily forgettable domestically.
Obama's legacy is already dead. Nobody cares about fag marriage and Obamacare is going to forever stigmatize Obama as "the president who single-handedly ruined American health care." He's done for.

>/ptg/ isn't surveilled by Interpol
Why would you think this?

SHIIIIIIIIITE

>Muslims aren't victims of terrori-
Dare I say, Sup Forums btfo?

The retweets begin.

Breaking news, water is wet

I don't think it will be as bad as Katrina, but it might be. Are there a lot of nogs that decided to stay put?

When does Tay's album release?

This is a copypasta from some aussie /sg/ nigger

I don't know, ask him

Cause of the Poopoopeepee dossier.

HAHAHA nice

>tfw probably on far too many lists just for shitposting throughout the years

>but Trump is a neocon for not pulling out of the country immediately
I'd like to see Thernovith spin that one.

>Spanish intelligence might be reading my posts
CESID I FUCKING SWEAR EVERYTHING I EVER WROTE ON THIS SITE IS SATIRE OR LIES. I DINDU NUFFIN OK?

IT'S TIME FOR MY MORNING JOE

Have they found a way to blame Trump for Harvey yet?
WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP MOTHER NATURE?! IMPEACH!

This

It's time for joe's morning sucky sucky

ROLL THE CAMERAS, MIKA. WE NEED THE RATINGS!

>that pic
holy fuck my sides

How long before Isis or the Taliban take over Pakistan and seize the nukes causing a pre-emptive strike by India and causing a chain reaction of nuclear exchanges?

TWEETS TWEETS TWEETS
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/901029770401546243

>Dems oppose border wall
>Trump suggests a solar power wall
>Dilbertman says this is 4d persuasion because Dems are supposed to support clean energy projects

Online this argument never works because people just respond respond that a solar wall would cost about 100 billion dollars, a linear solar farm is inefficient, and it would make building it a 20 year project.

Are any/all of these argument correct? How to refute?

nigger, it's going to be B-A-D