So I see a lot of hate towards Ukraine here...

So I see a lot of hate towards Ukraine here, and you always tell me that Ukraine is fake and Ukrainian identity is manufactured.
And what's funny is that Poles tell me it's Russians who invented it, and Russians tell me it's Poles and Austrians. Others tell me it's Jews.
So where's the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFho1g1Yqs8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Russian_nation
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pismo_Kozaków_zaporoskich_do_sułtana_Mehmeda_IV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Zd71FMSnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what are Khazars

With your ignorance you completely sold your country to jews, who promised you golden mountains.

Ukraine supplied North Korea with rocket engines for their nukes. Literally a shithole that doesn't deserve to exist and if the EU and US had any decent politics that fascist country would have long ago been embargoed to death.

What do they have to do with anything? They were BTFO by Sviatoslav the Brave long ago.
proofs

>Ukraine supplied North Korea

Wtf I love Ukraine now.

It always amuses me how much Ukies are being bullied there. While id understand if it came only from us or Ruskies, i wonder why other people tend to mock them that much. Is it only because Ukraine is false nation controlled by Jews or there are other reasons? Passive agresive Ukies do not help much, but someone once mentioned that one year ago was massive chimpout on Sup Forums and since them Ukies are very disliked. Can anybody confirm it? Im a newfag so id like to know, sounds like fun story.

If we sold out to jews, how come we can honor our SS division and you don't???

youtube.com/watch?v=qFho1g1Yqs8

I heard that there were a lot of CP spam from Ukrainian flags, and they were range banned. That explains why there are so few Ukrainian posters here.

Thank you

Austria has supported it's independence since ww1, they want to do so to create a bufferzone.
In other words, Ukraine is a bufferzone.

We had a part in it

After WWI we wanted to split you off russia, put a Habsburg on your throne and a couple decades later integrate you into our empire

But since we lost that war everything came differently

>Be Cuckraine.
>No history.
>No culture.
>Nationality didn't exist until Austrians literally invented it to combat Poles occupying all government positions in Galicia.
>Their ancestors are: Khazar jews, tatar rape babies, runaway peasants and bandits from Russia and PLC.
>Every single time they chimped out against Poland they employed thousands of filthy desert mood pedo god worshipping tatars. In return for military help they let their own people be taken into slavery as payment.
>No national heroes outside of a balding cuck who got betrayed by everyone and ended up achieving nothing.
>Even fucking SS was stunned at the brutality of hohols.
>Hated universally by every single one of their neighbouring countries.
>No natural friends and allies in Europe.
>Most fertile lands in the whole of Europe, still need to import food.
>Biggest coal deposits in Europe, still need to import it.
>Biggest export are prostitutes.
>Economy is Africa tier, even fucking Albania is doing better.
>Nobody gives a shit about Crimea anymore.
>Their god damn army cannot deal with bunch of chimping out Russians.
>Jews are about 0,2% of citizens of ukraine, occupy nearly 60% of government positions.
>Turned literally into an IMF vassal state. They do everything these scheming kikes tell them to.
>Most hated diaspora in Canada. And it tells you something if fucking leafs hate them more than chinks or shitskins.
>Worst HIV and AIDS epidemic in the whole of Europe.
>Seconds to worst GDP per capita in Europe, the only one doing less good is Moldova.
>Owe Gasprom billions of dollars for unpaid oil and gas.

Since just the existence of Ukraine seems to trigger Poolaks and Russiastanis I will call it more of a country and identity than the other two.

You know that Ukraina in Polish means "land that lays near the border"? Why didn't you change name for something like Cossackistania or Zaporozhe?

it is cosplay, it doesnt mater if 80% of ukrainians are poorfags like in arabian states or asia.
jews allow goys to cosplay, such way goys move attention away from real problems
ukrainians have sold own country to jews, most of them will be slaves like niggers.
even ukrainian meme army consists of slaves like turkish Yenichars, even officers are mobilized to army by FORCE lol, because nazi cosplayers cant fight and run away from battle.

it is pointless to talk with ukrainian niggers, that is why russians and other clever people in ukraine (including jews) just do own business. rest ukrainians will be enslaved, rekt and "wasted"

You know that Ukraina is not "your" word? It's been used by us since the Kievan Rus' times.

But back then you didn't have your own language. So it's a Polish word. You invented """"""ukrainian"""" language only like 200 years ago by dumbing down russian and mixing it with Polish words.

Russians made up your national identity in order to weaken Polish attempts to get independence back, during partitions. And Jews helped them, since they wanted to create Israel in Eastern Europe

It's funny yeah. My family had to leave Galicja because Ukra chimpouts but I'm not even that mad. I don't really care about that shithole because I know it will destroy itself and our rightful lands will return to us.

But it's fun to join the Ukrahate here. For some reason Westerners seem to hate Ukraine. Wouldn't surprise me if they met Ukraniggers but I doubt that.

btw, whom does an average Ukie hate more? Poles or Russians? And why?

>ukraine

>smart russian (((oligarchs)))

>So where's the truth?

I honestly cannot comprehend the hate for Ukrainians on here. It seems like an engineered Russian meme. Before the Ukraine war they were treated like every other Eastern euro and sometimes better in some cases, due to their games like STALKER and Metro 2033. After the Crimea thing the narrative got shifted by Russians and now suddenly they are some fake nation we are all supposed to hate.

I don't hate them, Crimea/Eastern Ukraine civil insurrection is not any of my business

Who the fuck cares? Their fate is either starvation or getting killed by Ivan.

Because this country and its people is ridiculous. Chimping out TWICE in a decade, each time sending the economy back into abyss. Currently it will take like 20 years of growth to get back to 2013 levels, but people don't care, they burst into a patriotic extasy and cry about muh russia. Everyone is gtfoing from this country at shocking rates, while the so called "patriots" masturbate over the fact that Kiev is older than Moscow. Pathetic

Doesn't really make any sense. Jews helped Russians? They were always oppressed in Russian empire, the state blamed everything on them and encouraged pogroms against Jews.
And Ukrainian language in various times was banned in Russian empire. And they didn't accept Ukrainian identity separate from Russian. They called us Little Russians and considered part of All-Russian nation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Russian_nation

'cause Sup Forums is all about shilling and memes. Russ-kikes shilling so hard about how bad Ukraine is and now it became a meme. Hense nobody cares about a real situation or some facts.

U guys need stop fighting each other and unit, we have a common enemy so no point in playing arround anymore. Yeah we all killed, invaded and bashed each other at some point. But the fun times are over! The evil you know is better than the evil you don't.

Russians of course, but you are really trying hard to make us hate you too.

You take things way too seriously, I think most don't really care/indifferent and just spam proofs memes because that's the way forward. I have my suspicions about Ukraine since the whole EU thing and the shitshow with that Malaysian Jet that was shot down.

But we may never know if Ukraine is indeed real or not.

Ukraine is hated on Sup Forums because people have drunk the koolaid on Russia and suck Russian cock for breakfast.
They literally believe that Russia is the "last hope for whites" when in reality Russia has the biggest muslim population in Europe and the 2nd biggest immigrant population in the World.
Oh and Nazis get thrown in jail in Russia, but hey, Russia is "based".

I am talking about Ukrainian Jews, not Russian ones. In Poland it were the kikes that always cooperated with Prussians/Russians/Austrians and later with the communist.

The "fabrication" of ukraine is all about telling people who know no language and feel no identity that theire ukrainians. Both austrians and russians did it, and in both situations Ukraine was made as a counterweight, not a de facto country, and we're seeing the repercussions of it.

You guys are fucking Russians

> same people
> almost the same language
> former capital of Russian empire

You are huge faggots that should be aligning with your Russian brothers, yet you hate them and fight them.
And holodomor was jew orchastrated, not Russian.

Ukraine and Russia have pretty much the same people, genetically speaking - though given their expansion, Russia has a lot of Mongols and Turks within their borders. Ethnically, the Ukrainians were once pretty much the same with Russians - during the Kievan Rus era. After the Mongol subjugation of the Eastern Rus, Lithuanians and a short time later the Commonwealth had dominion over those lands. The language and customs changed a fair amount over those many centuries.

If Ukrainians feel that the difference is significant enough to call themselves a separate people, there's no reason for them not to say so. That said, I still see a valid point for a greater Russia with Ukraine being a part, for the sake of history.

It's not just Russians shills/useful idiots. I see a lot of people hating both on Russians and on us.

Sup Forums is a hive mind community. We only spout what we are told to spout. Nothing like individualism here.

> former capital of Russian empire
>french education

Yeah I'm just tired of hearing about it. I don't trust Russia and I don't give a fuck about Ukraine. Just a conspiracy theory circle jerk I always ignore.

Dude, this place is full of deviants and overweight virgins, who compensate for their failures by dreaming of a right wing police state.
Why do you even care about their opinion? It's basically 2ch, just worldwide.

Ukraine is based. Ignore the haters bro. I hanged there for a bit and enjoyed myself. Im going to Kiev - Dnipropetrovsk again for a 1 week bender next year for no particular reason. Less cucks around when you need to do heaving drinking coz westerners are scared of Slavs, only us based Aussies can deal with Slav bants and booze.

I have more interesting opinion on the subject. I think Ukraine is fake country but there are people called Ukrainians - malorussians, ruthenians, whoever who are slightly(or a lot) different than Russian. There are differences in language too. Amirite Ukrabro?

This board is mostly populated by westerners who actually see how fucked they are, so they actively seek and exagerrate anything even slightly better than them.
That is where RT steps in. It is the only Russian reporing media they can comprehend, so they take it for absolute, uncontested truth.
RT says Russia is a white mans haven where degeneracy is nonexistent, and that Ukraine is some evil noncountry and that Ukrainians are literal Jews from hell.
Western russiaboos are worse than actual Putinbots here, as they genuinely believe that crap. Dont take them to heart, just ignore them.

Funny - I usually see mostly positive comments in regards to Eastern European countries. Personally, I like Ukraine and its people quite a bit, but your government is pretty much a Western puppet state at the moment, which is unfortunate.

If you think RT is propaganda watch Russia Insider.

Ukraine is not ht only country that Sup Forums hates, Russia receives lots of hate too

Have you ever been to Chernobyl? I always wanted to go

I am aware, but what I have noticed is that RI gets rarely brought up here in comparison, and Sup Forumsbergs are always white knighting RT when someone points out their bullshit.

I don't really see much love for Russia here either. There are some obvious shills, but they are not a majority. And I don't think Poles watch RT.

Ukraine is A-OK in ny book

>Most hated diaspora in Canada. And it tells you something if fucking leafs hate them more than chinks or shitskins.
Most of your post was correct except this. Ukrainian diaspora is much preferred to non-whites.

Ukraine is hated because it's one of those countries that shouldn't exist, and the only reason it does exist is to be used as a pawn in geopolitical power struggles. Every Ukrainian is either a Russian who belongs in Russia, or a Jew cock loving mongrel who belongs in an oven.

There was an article with bunch of graphs some months ago how Ukraine in 1989 has had 15% higher GDP per capita than Ukraine of today.

All of this Ukraine hate started only after 2014. Before that you were held in the same regard as we are for most of the time.
And I don't have to tell you what happened in '14. Ever since then all Kremlin controlled media (English speaking ones incuded) has been going full anti-Ukraine.
And Poles just hold a grudge about your history, and the displaced Ukrainian refugees flooding in are amplifying it.

Ukrainians > ruskies imho

ukrainian girls are as hot as polish girls

few ukrainians work for me

decent people

Someone should translate this to english
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pismo_Kozaków_zaporoskich_do_sułtana_Mehmeda_IV

>Ever since then all Kremlin controlled media (English speaking ones incuded) has been going full anti-Ukraine.
That's complete bullshit and the opposite of the truth. Since 2014 the western mainstream media has gone full pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia, with hysteria and lies almost at Trump levels. Ukraine is propagandized to be a poor European democracy struggling for survival against le evil Russian invaders rather than the corrupt Jew controlled shithole that it is.

You mean this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

>Ukraine is fake
that sums it up.

You have no history, and your culture is mix of Poland and Russian culture, you're artificial state. I know it isn't nice but that's just reality. Over the centuries criminals from slav countries ran away from prosecution to territories of modern ukraine, that's why people over there have always been savages and criminals.

Ok listen, I am going to explain it to you. The reason the American Ultra Right was forced to go against you is that we have a group here called the Neocons.

We have fought against this Neocons long before the Ukraine Civil War. So, who are the Neocons? They are Trotskyite Jews, Zionist and Globalist.

Do you know who Leon Trotsky was? If not, go learn.

We did not want to go against Ukraine. We were forced to.

Question:
Why did the Neocons support Nazi's in Ukraine?

Answer:
To go against Putin in Russia

Now... here is where it gets too complicated for most people to understand. Russia is no longer Communist. The Neocons play off peoples old Cold War hatreds. It's a trick. The Communist Party in Russia receives 14% of the vote. They have no power. Stop fighting with Russia. Stop being a tool for the Neocon Jews.

Look up the Russian "White Army". Read about them. Learn about them. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement

If you cannot understand anything I have written, God save you, because no one else can.

They should call themselves Ruthenians, except they aren't

I like Ukraine, they're doing exactly that what should be done to Russia
>ban commies
>destroy commie monuments
>instead of being butthurt, join the west and benefit from it

This.

Ruthenia is Latin for Rus, in Greek it would be Ros.

So there you have it, Rossiya, Russia, Rus' etymology.

Stupid "Ukrainians" who colonised Pannonia after Turks were driven out remained Russyns/Ruthenians.

The ones who stayed and were exposed to Habsburg/German psyop became "Ukrainians".

First "Ukraine" was founded by Muscovy, and it was a border, military frontier region to defend against savages, nomads and their slaver trades.

It wasn't even on territory of modern Ukraine.

Stupid UkrOps could have claimed they are the actual Russians, along with Belarus, seeing they control everything apart from Red Ruthenia, yet they opted for hate towards Russia.

Stupid Uniatic dogs.

>western mainstream media has gone full pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia
Of course, so naturally Sup Forums would go against it even more.
I have been here long enough to witness the Crimea happening and the stark change in opinions towards Ukraine afterwards.
"Russian clay" "" "noncountry" and all that. There was none of that before.

Yeah, thanks. There wasn't english option in polish wikipedia

Truth is that it is a fabrication.

they're just memeing.

i honestly like your country and it's pretty comfy there, been there multiple times.

You have to be a particularly dumb and delusional fool to consider people who speak derivative of Rus' redaction of Old Slavonic, and who were 100% Russian Orthodox Christians before Drang nach Osten, Union of Brest and other crap; to be some unique and fresh, totally not Russian people.

The pure gold moment is UkrOps spouting the nonsense of "Kievan Rus" (an anachronism, a 18/19th century fabrication) and calling Rurikids - Ukrainian, or Ruthenia a name for Ukraine that was used before.

Sup Forums was very pro-Putin back then, but later it calmed down a little

YOUR PRESIDENT´S REAL NAME IS WALTZMANN AND HE IS A CHOCOLATE MERCHANT YOU FUCK

How's Kiev now? Want to go there next month and kinda worried that I will get killed by a random grenade flying at me. There is no war in the city now, right?

This is a rational response. While Putin is no angel, Crimea is rightful Russian soil, and the coup was orchestrated by Russian enemies for the purpose of hurting Russia and destroying its relations with Ukraine so that NATO could begin the membership process, thus removing Russia's greatest line of defense against European invasion.

I've been around long enough to remember watching Russian tanks rolling through Georgia to defeat the Soros puppet Sakashvilli, to watch Yanukovich lose to Tymoshenko's Soros funded orange revolution, and to watch him beat Tymoshenko years later to the great dismay of the neo-cons. I've payed very close attention to the Ukraine-Russia-NATO love triangle over the past decade, and I can tell you that Sup Forums is only late to the hate party; they are not wrong nor are they misled.

I wouldn't say "very", but true. Sup Forums loves their dictators alot.
At least there were some threads about Russian propaganda & shilling, there are none now.
And this very anti-Ukrainian sentiment just wasn't a thing here back then.

Urine is a fake country made out of genocidal, rapist and traitorous slavshits-in-denial.

Careful, man.

Don't call it Kiev, you might get into trouble.

It's Kyiv. Keeyeev.

The renaming applies for all those towns and cities Russians founded, too.

Are you saying you have kicked out the Neocons and John McCain?

There was an explosion in the center yesterday, and then a foreigner got shot dead. Welcome to the ""european""" capital city lmao

Ah, I see. Let's hope they "liberate" our totally-Soros-sponsored Latgale region too then. It is rightful Russian soil too after all, as there still are Russians who moved in during the 1950s.

It is safe. Safer than Stockholm or London.

Your country's name LITERALLY MEANS BORDERLAND

how can it possibly be a real nation?

Your country became irrelevant after the LS series ended. You had one commodity worth exporting, and you fucked it up.

t. gypsie scum
Such pula nigger.

Not your borderland, and not in your language.

Baltic delusions of importance and grandeur never stop.

Russia. Doesn't. Care. About. Baltics.

They are posing as being concerned about "Russians" (actually Soviets there), and the "Russians"/Homo Sovieticus who remained there are LARPing about being threatened and discriminated, while enjoying the higher living standard in reality and not planning to move to Russia.

You have those bitches like tennis players and sportsmen who play under Balt/Estonia flag to demonstrate it.

Well, there was some rather old split in identities and customs that at least justified a rather old division of russians into great-russians, white-russians and small-russians (ucrainians) with the russian empire developing the concept of the thrice united rus to keep it together.

And your country name is also a name for a continent. your nation is a melting pot for niggers, you are in no place to say what country has right to exist and what doesn't.

I didn't realize there were any kikes left in Poland. I guess you're proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Zd71FMSnc

Ukraine has more legitimacy than your Kike Kingdom that gave refuge to the Jews for centuries.

You should shut your Polish whore mouth on such matters. Take your British pedophiles with you.

Imo the best version is russian cuz Poland was reason why cossacks rise against and later just Austrians want fuck us so help u.

Give back North Bukovina and Budjak.

Of course there were differences.
There were differences even among the actual medieval Ros/Rus, they even fought among themselves all the time. Kiev was sacked several times even before Mongols, by none other than medieval Russians themselves.

There are big differences, regional ones, between people who identify as Russians today.

A man from Rostov is a Russian, yet he is much more similar to Ukrainians than he is to a Russian from Karelia, St. Petersburg or Moscow.

There are bigger differences among today's Russians and among today's Ukrainians, than there are among some Russians and some Ukrainians.

>slavs
>people
Pick one
Let nato bomb another slav "country".

>muh Russians are going to invade the Baltics next, and then Poland, and then all of Europe!!!!1
You've been consuming a few too many neo-con blue pills my friend. If you do some actual critical thinking you may come to realize that there is no similar historical or political precedent.

It's always an American

So what makes Ukrainians different from Russians? Aren't they unhinged in a similar way? Less obedient towards authority?

>p-p-pls notice me senpai ;___;

I've met ukrainians only once. Two of them. I asked them what the hell was going on during the riots and russisa taking back crimea and they only said "it is tragedy." No other insights on that whole thing. Very dissapointed since I value first hand stories of what is going on more than the "media reporting" we get here in norway.

Geopoitics =/= "delusions of importance and grandeur"
Just because they are not a threat to you doesn't mean that the same applies to everyone.
There was an attempt to create a "Latgales peoples republic" around the same time Crimea happened. With foreign funding.
And also Russia wanting to review our independece from the Soviet Union a few years ago speaks volumes.
And Russia doesnt care about the noncitizens here, but they do use them as a fifth column of sorts.
They have created channels specifically for their diaspora here, and all they do is broadcast "fascism! opression!" to them.
Believe what you want.