Want to fuck pic related

>want to fuck pic related
>"OMG SHE'S 15 YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE, MENTALLY INSANE SEXUAL PREDATOR YOU'RE SICK AND YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP"
>wants to chop off my dick and dress up like a girl and get fucked up the ass
>"so brave wow you're a role model for us all"

Makes me think

Might be ok but wet hair makes it 6/10

Settle down you fuckin sexually repressed autist manchild.

15.........?

TOO OLD

Nine is prime

>Makes me think
Makes me wish I couldn't think.

dont think, just do it

like the refugees

>15
>Pedophile

The word you're looking for is ephebophilia, and just about everyone has it anyway.

wait whats wrong with wanting to fuck a 15 year old????

who is she?

15 is a sexual age

Not that you will ever have a 15 year old daughter but if you ever did you might grasp what's wrong with being sexually attracted to children.

brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp

>implying you'd feel any different about it the day your daughter turns 18

>age 15

I would plant a root in her
I'm 47 btw

Legal in Germany

Oy vey shut it down

>Actually thinks she looks attractive at all
You faggots need to go out more or maybe just kill yourselves.

>15 year olds are children

kek
>I've produced a hot slut of a 15 year old who has fully matured, therefore no male is allowed to be attracted to women unless I say it's okay.
Aye, aye, captain.

Akshually, the term is ebophelia, and it is perfectly natural so long and moral so long as the minor consents.

what does Spongebob have to do with this?

Calm down Ahmed

there's a difference

fucking a 15 y/o girl, there's a victim.

chopping off your privates, victimless. your body, your rules. you're not harming anyone.

Ahmed detected

Their bodies have matured but their minds haven't , they're also full of hormones that cause mood swings and insecurity, to treat children of that age as sexually mature women is sick and perverted you sandniggers. A fathers role is to keep the parasites off his children until they're of sound mind and body.

>Their bodies have matured but their minds haven't , they're also full of hormones that cause mood swings and insecurity
You do realize you are describing women in general, right? I know you think you are their hero and everything, but jesus dude...

Literally what has been done for millennia. The reason their bodies are flooded with hormones is because their body wants to tell them that now would be the best time to have children.

Not even saying that you should be able to fuck every underage you like, but your argument is pants on head retarded. And like I already said (and you ignored), you won't feel any different about it when she turns legal either.

what if she consent tho?

My GF is 23 and doesn't act anymore emotionally mature than a 15 year old. My ex who is 28 also didn't act anymore mature than a 15 year old. My sister who is 33 doesn't act anymore mature than a 15 year old. My mom who is 63 doesn't act anymore mature than a 15 year old. You seeing a trend here bud? Women aren't like men, life doesn't change them unless they experience something overly traumatic and that just makes them even more batshit. Keep trying to give parenting advice and advice on women though when you probably never even got a whiff of pussy to date.

A woman is an object and therefore can not give consent. Do you think that it would be OK for you to take my car for a ride and, after being stopped by the police, whine "Don't worry pal, I got consent from the vehicle!"?
The same is true for a girl, only her rightful owner (her father) can allow you to use her.

sounds legit, can't argue with that

die

Perfect flag

This exactly. Anyone who unironically uses the word (((consent))) is a retarded SJW white knight.

>Nine is prime
>.......
>read Math intro book
>"It just so happens that odd numbers larger than 1 are prime"
>For example: "3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is left as exercise , 11 is prime, 13 is prime, etc."

Even if you are attracted to young women, as a responsible and decent human being you recognise that those feeling are inappropriate and direct your attention elsewhere.
It is normal for a man to find young fertile women attractive but in a civilised society we use our morality and take responsibility.
Age of consent should be 18 for both man and women, there may be some slight greying for example an 18 year old and a 17 year old but these cases would be dealt with on a case by case basis

Unless you're planing to make her your wife and have many children, while staying faithful, you should get your dick chopped off

Yeah but they're heavily influenced by the Jew Americans who have absorbed degenerate programming from birth, that doesn't make it right.

This

>Age of consent should be 18 for both man and women
Out of curiosity, any reason why you'd pick 18 specifically apart from arbitrary social consensus?

This! Fucking creeps in this thread man.

>Rotherham flag

Yup, checks out.

definitely would smash

see
faggot

>for centuries most woman got impregnated before they reached 16
>hurr durr derrp 18
After her third period, a woman should be fucked, so her beauty can be enjoyed the most before she becomes ripe.

Based simply on a general consensus, 18 seems reasonable, 16 is too young in my opinion.

Even with AOC at 18 it would be legal for 50 year old men and 18 year olds which is pretty creepy but, you can't make judgements about every case.
you set a legal boundary that make sense and you educate people to understand why

Lmao you sound like my religious teacher

>sweden
>illegal to fuck 15 year olds
what? did they increase the age of consent for whites?

Except in the modern world women are not chattels and nor should they be

girl: 14-15 boy: 12-20 =Legal
girl: 16 boy: 60 =legal

This. OP BTFO

This.

In all seriousness, the best sex is between the ages of 10-14.

He must be a good man.

A man with a faithful concubine produces more than two "powerful independent womies" combined, so it is still more efficient for them to be treated like salt, horses and other goods.

This is outdated, it's 16 here, and for some reason my 9gag reddit browsing friends think it's 18, I had to explain them that it's 16 when started telling i shouldn't date a 17 as a 19

>tfw age of consent is lower than age of marriage

>general consensus
That doesn't exist though, not even in a place as culturally "coherent" as Europe. AoC in Germany for example is 14 (under some conditions) with "everything goes" starting at 16 I think.

Sauce me faggot.

>that 'None' in Saudi Arabia
Full retards marrying their preteen cousins.

>Saudi: None
>Yemen: 9
>They are at war

I guess they are just too different culturally.

I think a lot of this behavior from father's comes from being sexually attracted to their own child.

Their (correct) response is to suppress this immediately but seems to then create a repression against themselves & subsequent extreme responses under the guise of protection.

Seems complex & unpleasant to me & i'd argue that the others who say your opinion won't change once she's of legal age are correct because the "reasoning" of protection to you is far more palatable than acknowledging attraction, even sexual attraction.

Yeah ok by
>general consensus
I mean
>I'm right on this one just rust me

I have a 16 year old daughter and
>common sense

we actually use similar consensus when it's about signing contracts. 16 is limited signing and 18 is full signing power.

we just don't pose those limitations on relationships.

>children

I work in academia and get a fresh batch of ~20 yos every year. Most of them are not anywhere close to what you'd consider to be a responsible adult either.

Mental maturity is a terrible guideline for this because there's such a massive disparity.

On what bases do you decide that 18 is reasonable and 16 isn't? What's the big difference between a 16 and an 18 year old.

there you go, even in mindcucked Germany they still possess a little
>common sense

>trust obv

>None

2 years retard

The common sense answer but perhaps not true for anons who come out of incest villages anyway.

>On what bases do you decide that 18 is reasonable and 16 isn't?

on the basis that you err on the side of caution for the protection of innocents

kek

There is none. A woman reaches her peak maturity in her mid-teens between 15 and 19 depending on individual differences. A woman reaches her physical peak in that same range. The human brain doesn't stop developing until around the age of 25. So either age of consent should be 15-16, or it should be 25. 18 is an arbitrary number with no science or logic behind it.

women would beg to differ if they had to mental capacity to voice their opinion instead of lashing out.

>president trump on the left

>the age should be one of the extremes

not really.
often a few years is enough to get the gist of something.
That's probably part of the reasoning here.

Most fathers will feel uncomfortable with their daughters fucking if they're 15, 18, 21, 25, or 30. And that's because modern women have notoriously shit taste in men and you just know your little girl is going to end up fucking at least a few complete retards and degenerates, and you can't be there 24/7 to make sure she doesn't.

good post m8

Kek'd and checked

So uh, sauce?

Jesus fucking Christ, she will look like a 40yr old in her twenties.

How is 15-16 an extreme? A girl is fully capable of becoming a mother and starting a family at that age, and this was the norm throughout most of human history. The only hindrance is the modern mentality of society.

That's not how it works.

A lot of this is due to cultural degeneracy and the societal promotion and glorification of vulgarity.
I we spent a 10th of the resources on promoting higher culture and rationality and decent fathers that we spend on the promotion of ignorance the world would be a better place

And in the two years between 16 and 18 a sudden mental change from innocent kid to responsible adult happens? I don't think you believe that yourself. If you really want to protected the "mentally innocent" than you might as well extend the age of consent to 25 as many females between 18-25 aren't mentally much different from a 16 year old.

15 is legal here you baiting cunt

>25

Make that 30.

Bullshit, It's the exact opposite, male and female siblings that spend a lot of time together growing up aren't sexually attracted to each other and the same goes for fathers.

15-16 places all emphasis on the body

25 places all emphasis on the brain development

society prefers to have a mix of the two and they also went into the direction of the 15-16 bracket

Also I agree with your post, but it's more natural if boy and girl are in the same age range. for example, 16 year old girl and 18 year old boy.

stop being an idiot, yes it's impossible to make judgements about all cases that's why we simplify and create rules that at least make some attempt at protecting the innocent.
It's not that hard to figure out, try using
>common sense

Also why you shilling for this so much huh?
Got something you're ashamed of?

Yep completely mind fucked teenager acting like an adult, or what passes as an adult.

I kinda still want you to answer the question if you think that anything about your feelings towards this topic will change when your daughter turns 18.

She should be getting married to some teen near her age.

Autistic manlet thread. Sage.

Yes, it wasn't long ago when the norm was to have kids and be married at 17, we're pretty much physiologically identical since 10,000 years back.

It is if the tan is real.

>implying the women brain matures past teenagehood
You got some research to do m8, your grandma is just as mature as an 18 year old.
Only men mature mentally.