THE WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY

FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP

He's way short of Obama, Bush and the current holder of the title of Worst President of the United States.... Abraham Lincoln.

Can you retarded Anti-FAs figure out why?

Oh yes, saged

Trump is 6'2"
Obama is 6'1"

Go to bed shillarry

I'm more of a George Carlin fan myself.

This trump fellow you refer to; he seems kind of like an idealist with his "Make America great again".....it appears he thinks he can take America from point A to point B.

Boy oh boy is it ever cute when a politician summons the public with idealistic promises of paradise. Just like Lenin! Only problem is Lenin wasn't an oligarch.

God Americans are stupid to believe in the lies of another false prophet yet again, didn't you learn from Obama?

Abraham Lincoln 6'4
Thomas Jefferson 6'2

I thought worst president went to Grant.

>lenin
>prophet
>ukraine flag

Hello fbi!

Ukrainians were affected by Lenin & Soviet utopian fantasies/dreams of a perfect society too idiot.

Wrong, wrong. Worst President was LBJ, Wilson a close second.

Ukraine loves Bandera and Fascism.

Russia loves not being allowed to vote POO-TIN out of power! Hahahahah

I voted for Hillary and I fucking hate Hillary. Because I hate Trump that much more.
I blocked all my friends on facebook who said they voted for Trump or even showed support.
I broke up with a girl because she tried on somebody's MAGA hat as a joke.
I told my mom if she didn't get rid of her Apprentice DVDs, I wouldn't speak to her anymore. We haven't spoken since.
I didn't go to Christmas with my family in Illinois because one of my uncles is a Trump supporter. Another uncle whom I loved very much died weeks after it.
I get triggered by words that rhyme with Trump. When my friends tell me they have to go take a dump, I literally shake and wince in pain.

If I had a gun with two bullets and Trump, Hitler, and Satan himself were in front of me, I'd force Hitler and Satan to rape Trump before I shot him in the dick and head.

I hate Donald Trump.

Ukraine was fine before Petro "our man on the inside" Porochenko

drumpfniggers btfo ;^)

fuck plumpf and fuck white people

Yeah we were totally fine being controlled by Russia which, as we all know, is probably at the bottom of the world corruption index lists for the last 25 years..... yeah it's really good for Ukraine to have a Russian installed puppet as our president, makes a lot of sense for Ukraine to have no autonomy. People like to be slaves, I mean, it's not like they would have a revolution or agitate away from slavery right? Us Ukrainian slaves should have stayed under the toilet mafia Russian Federation; just stayed eternally poor without basic human rights and freedoms....

And it was America who staged the coup d'etat here in Kiev.... it's not like we the people struggled in the winter streets for three months against a Russian puppet state....no of course not... it's not like the people who resisted & died during the Revolution are literal brave heroes or anything.....
Do you detect sarcasm?

yahh james buchanan may have let the civil war happen n shieet but FUCK TRUMP WORST PREZ

>Admitting it was regime change

Being buttblasted that nothing changed because your parliament is corrupt: the post

A lot has changed; ukrainians have visa free travel into the Schengen/European Union. Can't say the same about vatnick Russians....there's all kinds of reforms happening & the biggest thing is that people are finally optimistic for the first time since the Soviet Union which was miserable. Ukraine is probably the number one threat to Russia at this point in time because we're winning the war against them & we're going to have more money than them. Crimea will be begging to be back in Ukraine probably in about 10 years assuming we get into the EU -----which is the singular plan of Russia to stop us.

I can see the Russian financed public relations machine is working overtime in your case.

Yet you bring nothing to the table. Ukraine is simply temporary housing for the migrant crisis. Even the IMF laughs at you.

GRRRRRRRR.....

Dude, it has nothing to do with being controlled by Russia and has everything to do with Tax Evasion. Your prez has a son in law who is the CEO of Citibank - citibank is responcible for wiretapping the web and wiretapping you. They didnt use the NSA's wiretap they used the "hackers" communist parties wiretap, which he's used for his tax evasion, because he was being watched stealing money from Russian banking interests. So the fact your all being tapped by a load of pissed off "communist" computer hackers looking to land your prez in Jail for his crimes is nobodies fault but your own.

SLIDE THREAD
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAGE

when we root out all of the retards, we can send them to mandatory education centers paid for with chromosomes. they will learn why they must commit suicide and stop being retarded as a result.

Crimea isn't yours.
Get over it.

Obama isn't American faggot, and he's married to a man.

>and he's married to a man.

Alex don't you have some filters to sell?

but i have to hide my face or i will loose it.

Go back to sleep, obama.

Baited

*BEST

LOL this is a good one