SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

YOU TRIGGERED BITCH? HAHHAHAHHAHA FUCK ALL UGLY ASS MANLET ARABS - RAPE ALL MUSLIM BABIES - DESTROY ALL MUSLIM CHILDREN - DEUS FUCKING VULT BROTHERS

watch out for that edge

Sure...

Pretty tame post for Sup Forums standards.

>deus vult

Top kek. go fight the muzzies yourself Chaim

fuck yeah it is baby !! SIEG HEIl

Why did Egyptians rape all those reporters?

egyptians are slaves its a people of 68 iq. you have to remember that the average eqyptian iq is the same as a monkey theres really no difference. also they are very weak and skinny lanklets 99% of them with deformed somalian heads very ugly people for sure

there are a lot of bad people in here

CUZ UR FUCKING DUMBBBBBB DUHHH haha look at u egyptian faggot U R DUMB tell me hows life as a retard? ever had ur low as fuck african iq measured? im willing to bet its under 70 DUMBOOOO

egypt is a total rotten cunthole

Hitler loved Muslims and prophet Muhammad. You should too if you want to larp as a nazi.

I used to be like OP but then I got a gold plated butt plug that resists corrosion and me body doesnt reject it and now Im happy as a camper all day.

Based Doggos ready to rip his fucking throat out if he makes a false move.

No thanks George Soros

>saged

Doubles the faggot Soros dies this year

>rolling

lol all the attrocities those kikes committed on araps and still israel exists.

they should have wiped it off the map just to make their shabos goyim in the west cry them great rivers

muslims are weak pussy mofos.

are egyptians arab?

north africans are all arabs in denied

Someone post that pic with the dead American soldier whose wife was getting Blacked! I lost my Folder :(

Denmark pls dont breivik .