How the fuck can you be okay with this?

This is MAGA?

Yeah, why are there still spics in the country?

another woke 5yo?

>totally not a made up story

Really boiled my beans

>using children for pulling heart strings.

classic.

"I met an old lady down in the other day when I was and she asked: 'why is so wrong'? So I said to her "

t. every politician

Batshits went from Not all Muslims are terrorists to Trump says all Mexicans are rapists.

OOH OOH I KNOW WHY!!!! IT'S BECAUSE HE'S HISPANIC

I met a young white boy the other day and when he saw my press credentials he asked me? "why do you hate me?"

This didnt fucking happen jesus christ enough of this shit

>see young hispanic boy riding Metro
>not calling ICE immediately

fag

Who the fuck do these people think they're fooling with this shit?

>young hispanic boy asks random people for their "press credentials" in the subway
Yeah, right.

why didn't he call ICE?

He just made the tweet up for attention.

How old was he?

My daughter, who is 8, typed this

Fake news. Press credentials are reserved for actual so-called "credible journalists". (They don't exist!)

Big if true

I saw a bi-racial FTMTF transam otherkin on the hover boards last night and xey cried and asked if the nazis are going to send her to the camps

>"Trump can't be as bad a Caesar, right?"
>Cohn

The holocaust never happened, but it should have. If Jews reject the Son of Jupiter then we shall reject them. The Jews fear the Legionary.

Also, there should be an SPQR flag option.

nice

>why does the president hate me?

Are you here illegally?
That's why

Go roleplay on Reddit, flagfag

>No bulge

My problem with futa is I have to browse /d/ and the quality standard there is a bit too low for my taste.

>a young Hispanic boy

The president doesn't hate you, it's the mainstream media who wants you to believe that.

>this thread again

>children are smart and not stupid and adults should do politics based on their advice

This meme needs to stop.

Yes, now you have to go back

>young hispanic boy
>young illegal hispanic boy
>young illegal hispanic boy with a warrant for his arrest

Can this guy be arrested for not reporting this to ICE?

Quick erase the second amendment

>wow this tweet is 100% true

t.chaim steinbarg

You can tell how unintelligent people are by the way they lie

Would have been better had he gone
>"and so I tell him 'I'm sorry but you have to go back' "

Does anyone have the parody one?

They are always 8

I'll take things that never happened for 500

Lol @ the replies

No one believes him

Why is he meeting up with young boys on the metro??

>implying we believe that a 5 year old would recognize press credentials and ask political questions.

>Met a wannabe gansta spic on the bus today
>saw my press badge and asked me "You a cop muthafucka? I hate Trump he's a pussy ass bitch"

Seems like they all got the memo.

Why does Donald trump hate me? I want to work and live in the US but that evil Trump says I need a visa. He must be impeached.

>tfw even legal immigrants think they're going to get deported.

No, that's bad parenting.

If you're talking to your kids about politics instead of letting them form their own view as they grow then that's really close to child abuse first and foremost. Secondly - Stop abusing your children by scaring them with this big orange boogeyman. Trump doesn't hate hispanics. The only persons here to blame are the parents or lack thereof.

He doesn't, your spic parents just told you he does.

this is a good one

Does this mean MSM reporters often buy sex from illegal underage spic boys?

premium-tier kek

Hey Wile E, whatcha doin?

Probably because he is a dirty spic

this

How did he know that kid is hispanic?

>why does the President hate me?
Because you're brown, now fuck off back to Mexico.

keknchek'd

an abomination like that just gets put up against the wall and shot tbqhwyfamalam

>saw my press credentials
>a boy knows or gives a fuck about some press credentials
fake news.

(((Karem)))

I'm sure this really happened.

And who to blame for that CNN and the media they constantly push the narrative that trump hates mexicans he blacks its total bullshit/ the media is a criminal organization leading people to make ill informed conclusions

Yeah i am okay with this

funny, my eight (8) year old daughter, the morning after the elections asked me "can we make America great again now?"

Typical leftist tactic, it doesn't really work anymore though most people want the spics to go home (note: this is different from "hating" them, we just want them to live in Mexico, why is that so bad?)

>saw my press credentials
do they have little cards in the brim of fedora that say PRESS or what?
is he one of these faggots that wears his work key card/ID all the time,because he thinks he looks bigshot?

not your country greaseball

>we just want them to live in Mexico
This is it.

Specifically, I don't want to live in mexico among mexicans. If I did, I would move to mexico, there's nothing stopping me. And I'm particularly not interested in mexico moving here.

I understand living in mexico among mexicans sucks shit. I understand millions of mexicans are willing to risk death and prison to get away from fellow mexicans and leave shit-ass mexico. That's the answer to the "young Hispanic boy." Everyone feels the same way about mexicans and mexico as your parents did. They wanted to escape it, and we want it physically removed from our country.

The American right in a nutshell

>press
>fake emotional story
Shocking

fuck havin borders n laws n shit

Upvoted.

>He saw my press credentials
>He looked into my face with tears streaming from his eyes
>buh buh buh WWWWHRRRYYYY does the president hate me?

Holy fuck. The savior complex in this.

>things that happened

>press credentials
>credentials
>credentials

lol

Just watch. He'll start shilling for the F-35 soon, just like that (((Syrian))) girl.

My 3 year old son who identifies as female started crying when I told her that Trump would gas her parents and torture her with electricity
America wtf?

>Not black though
YOU FUCKING RACIST BIGOT

thas racist brian j karem. it was a muslim refugee from iraq and he was 35

More things that never happened at 11. Jim?

>Also, there should be an SPQR flag option.

Fucking this.

It says a lot about CURRENT TIMELINE that I can't immediately write your pic off as b8. Well memed.

something that never happened except inside his head

> talking to the press
> being hispanic

fuck I even hate the little shit

YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE! REEEEE
t. press

and i assume he either explained to him why illegals are undesirable or that there is a difference between legal and illegal immigrants, like any responsible adult would.

His answer should have been "because we in the media distort the president's message with half truths and outright lies to divide the country. We are trying to created hostility between the minorities and the president in order to distract from real agenda, to keep wages low, low skilled workers in abundance so that Wall Street and giant co. continue to make massive profits. The president doesn't hate you, we do"

89pbp

What the fuck, is that for real?

fuggin kekked

pretty much sums it all up

At work the other day I overheard a couple of young hispanic kids playing around with each other. One said "'That wall's pretty big. Like Trump's wall, which he's gonna kick us all over when he finishes! MAGA and shit!"

The other replied, "Nah man, that ain't happening to me. I'm a citizen and I was even born in this town. You might get deported though, haha!"

>tfw even the local spics are threatening to deport illegals for whining

His response
>Hey Pedro the president also hates me and does not tell us press people anything.

>No leaf on a stake