youtube.com/watch?v=zeEnhlRteiA
ICELAND
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Slavshit

We aren't slavs sven.........

I don't see why you'd want to be grouped together with the rest of those weak pussy countries like

Becouse we aren't slavs geneticaly, and it dosen't matter that swedes are cucks we aren't.

You are HAPAS just like Finns, so fuck off.

Northern Europe
+ The pros +

+ Few people
+ Vast untouched nature and forests
+ Originally an area with high trust, low crimerate, low degree of violence and a lot of altruism (This has changed now due to immigration)
+ Everyone is blonde
+ Everyone has blue eyes (Literally the purest most übermensch aryan area of the world)

- Cons -
- Extremely conformistic groupthinking - you're either with the majority or against it
- Altruism so high that we unintentionally give away our welfare and kill ourselves by importing niggers
- High tax rates
- Scandinavian and fenno-baltic languages are different
- Baltic sea is poisoned and an environmental disaster due to literal sewage plants in Russia spewing out waist, and too heavy use of fertilizer

Discuss: What do we do about Kaliningrad? Russia needs to GTFO of there

Shut up swedish cuck, your opinion dosen't matter, you are discrase not master race.

I am actually your Master you dumb subhuman, I control your economy!

Don't listen to that retard Latvia-bro, it's probably a "swede" (Ahmed). /Balt/ are unquestionably nordic-tier and eternal members of Northern Europe

t. Actual swede who is currently on a norwegian ferry between Copenhagen and Oslo

Are you depressed bro? Latvian LARPing to be northern every single day and yet no1 gives a fuck about you. Sort yourself out.

Northern Europe has a LOT in common

>Be sven
>Don't get into ww1
>Don't get in ww2
>Don't get your country compleatly destroyed after ww2
>Don't be under comunism for half a century
Y...y....YEAH WE WUZ MASTERZZ CUZ WE PUT OUR BANKS INTO UNSTABLE ECONOMY!!!!
Fucking subhuman, i am happy my ancestors Kurlandians burned down your capital also pic related gdp per capita before ww2.

>Becouse we aren't slavs geneticaly
You do have a substantial Slavic admixture. And you are almost identical to Northern Russians, they also have around half N haplogroup and R1a. And ffs your country is literally 33% ethnically Slavic(Russians, Belarusians, Ukrainians, Poles).
And if you include Baltics to Northern Europe just by some geographical measure. Then why don't you add Brits and Irish??? They are part of Northern Europe according to UN.

Love u bro

Nobody cares you dumb Proxy Russian state

The reason why genetics are so simmilar to northern russians is becouse there are so many here, i am sure if they had taken tests only from ethnic balts it would show map diferantly.
also
>Compearing northern russians to subhuman south and east slavs

You have a /Balt/ General, go there!

Also if you look at slavic nations and then you look at baltics you can see clear diferance in genetics

I don't care about Sup Forums they are bunch of autists just like you.

Scandinavians apparently only have a little less Slave DNA than Balts from all the Slaves they took as slavs.

(You)

Germans have Mongol eyes, Hun rapebabies. Pic realated

Didn't reach Lettland feels good man.

>Iceland woman

you are nothing but pawns in my game of chess
keep posting my puppets

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

Where is the source for this? How old is it? I don't doubt that 88% of ethnic Swedes have light eyes, but non whites alone are 9.5% of Sweden's population and like 95% of them have brown eyes. There's also a bunch of Eastern/Southern/Western Europeans, many of whom have brown eyes, so the rate is probably lower today, but it would be interesting to see which year this is from.

The baltic countries are nordicbro-tier and eternal and founding members of Northern Europe. Ahmeds and "Nysvenskar" ITT can go gas themselves

Finns and Balts are subhuman Slavs, kill yourselves you useless waste of life!

itt

Just die you mongol!

go prep the bulls for they are coming

>Guys look at that immigrant over there, he's more of a subhuman than me!

Finns are not humans.

t.achmed

We are mongols not slav subhumans.

This guy isn't a real Swede, probably a Russian proxyfag.

Oh but I am, just not a poltard "Let's all get along with the lower races".

We should exterminate the Finns, they've been a pest for too long.

Join us

>Baltic sea is poisoned and an environmental disaster due to literal sewage plants in Russia spewing out waist, and too heavy use of fertilizer

Actually, it's mostly because the Allied forces dumped chemical munitions in the sea after the war. Had Germany won, the sea would be pristine.

>We should exterminate the Finns, they've been a pest for too long.

Kekked. You are willingly exterminating yourselves already so I don't think that will happen.