Wife material

Should I marry her? Dating for 2 years. German and Irish heritage. Great Aryan genes. But dated a Mexican in high school. Great in bed though.

Nice thread about politics and current events

Faggot

This thread just makes me feel sad because I don't have a gf

Mexicans are current events. Build. The. Wall!

>fucked a non-white

You can do better, don't settle

Its bait

I know that feel. Don't feel so bad Leaf, at least you can get a good succ from your dog.

Even though it was high school??

This. Also

>dat nose

>Great Aryan genes

If youre white, why are you even asking?

>Irish
>Aryan

as long as she doesn't have the herp.
I got the herp from an illegal immigrant myself.
oral herpes that is.
he gave it to my first gf's mom, who he was dating.
and he gave it to my gf when he snuck into her room and molested her and slobbered on her face.
she didn't tell me about the molestation until after she infected me though. i demanded to know how she could have it, because she was a kissless handholdless virgin. she never knew she had the oral herp, any time it appeared she assumed it was acne. and i had no reason to doubt her cleanliness.
oral herpes is a silent and deadly life ruiner, way the fuck worse than genital herpes. probably worse than AIDS in terms of overall reduction of quality of life.
you see, oral herpes likes to camp out on nerve endings in your face which happen to be very close to your brain.
and every time you agitate the virus it climbs the nerve and gets closer.
once it passes the blood-brain barrier it's game over. you have herpes on your brain. you have dementia. you have alzheimer's. you're FUCKED.
i was infected ten years ago.
there's so much fog in my thoughts now where there used to be crystal clarity.
illegal immigrants took my life away from me.
don't believe diseased "gift-giver" faggots who defend their vile infection and say "80% of people have oral herpes" and tell you to lighten up and not worry about it.
if i got it from a khv, then if you whore around you WILL catch this thing with 100% certainty from the kind of human garbage that is out there. you don't want this. none of you do. stay pure and find an authentic khv you can trust, who doesn't have skeletons in her closet that she won't tell you about until it's too late.

fuck off faggot

>Dated in Highschool

Make sure you redpill her and that she didnt breed with him (if slave aka Negro descended) and its ok.

good post, upboated

She'll cheat on you. She's an American woman. You'll regret this decision.

she looks part groid. ugly as hell

>Great Aryan genes
Americans truly are the greatest we wuz.

Racemix once and you're tainted

Looks jewish to me.

We can tell.

cum dumpster cock slut for sure. yeah dude i don't give a fuck about your shitty life decisions

Beaners are not that bad man, I'd be ok with it. At least it wasn't a nigger.

2 years = divorce
Divorce = decadence and degeneracy

>asking Sup Forums for relationship advice

>Unironically using the word "Aryan"
Saged, faggot.

>asking about this shit on Sup Forums
I know this is bait but you should probably kill yourself to be honest.

You are fat, don't reproduce.

This.
Fucking hell, OP. get it together.

she could do much better than you by finding someone who wont post pics of her face on a sub-saharan claymation discussion board

so yeah marry her before she realises that

If she lived with you or doesn't have a hymen then she's not marriage material. Drop the liberated whore.

>old
>white girls age like milk
>not a weeaboo
>probably hasn't even watched dragon ball z

dropped

tiny bits of that mexican dna are stored in her snatch to be merged into your future children do you want that?

>Great Aryan genes
>mongrel nigger face

Amerimutts, not even once

tiny bits of DNA from everyone your mother fucked are in you, do you think your dad could give a shit?

>i-i-im white
>having a whore mother
lol

lol as if you would even know, the quiet ones are always sluts and the older generations know how to keep their shit to themselves

Nice blog post faggot.

Yes you may breed with her. Be sure to bleach her throughly and allow her to dry first. You must disavow her acceptance of the beaners.