Help me

I've learned too much, I don't want to be redpilled anymore. Is it possible for one to be bluepilled, I've never been the same since I was redpilled. I want to go back! I don't like the cold truth!

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Once you go red, you never go back

go to seriously, you will feel a lot better if you spend a while there

>wanting to be sheltered from the truth, no matter how horrible it is
>being weak

Toughen up, user. Would you really like to just be pulled across the stream of life learning nothing and accomplishing nothing and then just cease to exist being none the wiser?

>he fell for Sup Forums's satire
Absolute kek

>he memed himself into having a mental illness
shoulda just made a tulpa my dude, at least you'd have a friend

Is it even possible to go from red to blue?

I kind of feel the same way sometimes. Reality sucks. Nothing is perfect.

It is, but it will make you degenerate

>You fell for the Satire meme, in order to push our agenda.
Top kek

Now you gotta lift cunt and start fighting back, work hard, make money, be as manly as you can, help the cause in anyway you can. Remember cunt, we are in a war and we cannot afford to lose. The cost of losing is western civilization itself.

The only way to take the bluepill now is to side with them.

It's ok user, the steak is still steak

It's very rare there us only one technique I have heard of. You have to watch Star Trek: The next generation in order in its entirety with only toilet and snack break allowed with some short naps only when too tired to concentrate. This is the only known method.

Bluepilled only works if it's what you are fed from birth. Just one redpill puts a crack in the illusion.

There's no going back user welcome to the real world of eternal struggles

Tale the Iron Pill.

It is possible. I have done it.

I had a very pretty girlfriend. 6 years younger then me. Working professional. Catholic Virgin when I met her. Only wanted to have a family with me. We clicked 100%. But the "redpill" wouldn't let me get over the fact that she was Indian and my kids wouldn't look anything like me. I ended it against my own true desire because of the retarded White Nationalist meme and she is lost to me forever.

The pain of my regret has washed away my ability to care about the "redpill" and racial politics. I honestly don't give a fuck any more.

Drink a few gallons of soy milk, you'll be liberal again.

But you still know about the banking clans, and agenda 21. It isn't all about race, user. Sorry you lost your qt. But you sound pretty bluepilled to me.
>He doesn't know about Alexander, and that northern Indians are part Greek.
Your'e an idiot.

I'm still not bluepilled, it's true. I'm still 100% anti-immigration. I haven't unlearnt what I've read about Jewish influence in the world. I don't suddenly believe comforting falsehoods about racial and gender equality.

But in terms of my personal life and the importance of having white children. I've swallowed a bitter blue pill.

She was South Indian anyway. As black as some Africans.

Start watching TV on a regular basis (best something that has good quotas).
Listen to the radio whilst breakfast or driving. Learn the rules of your national sport (feel free to be autistic about it). Start using Facebook. Double check your posts for deep material, if so don't send (light conspiracies like 9/11 inside job are acceptable). Learn about what other people post. Start consuming what you are told to.

lol

Here is a serious suggestion. Look into Buddhism and Buddhist meditation practices, such as calm abiding meditation. It is all about training yourself to feel compassion and love for every living being, as well as developing gratitude for everything that you have.

Sup Forums is going to think I'm a faggot, but this is a serious suggestion.

that's a meme you retard
one invasion=/= white

This thread less than 12 hours after a "What's your biggest blue pill?" thread. Psyop?

That's not red pilled. That's white pilled and you're a shill faggot. Saged

it's very simple lad
your inherent value in the sexual marketplace = shit
start doing shit to get it up

I am mate. But no matter how you look at it, entering the modern dating market and hoping to find another one like that (but white) is a big ask for any man. It's very depressing.

They are different though. Alexander's daughters are hawt. The minor differences will be forgotten when the Orient comes for us all.

that's exactly what a lazy faggot that shouldn't breed would say
hard =/= impossible
get on it lad

>being a ((pure)) goyim
This is almost impossible to achieve after experiencing the red pill. With every step towards mass consumption, you figure cheating manipulation within the society. Watching people dying from the inside, by sacrificing their characteristics to (((lifestyle))) slowly will force you to act.

Short: THERE IS NO ESCAPE

they are not his daughters you stupid faggot
they are at most 2% white
because he didn't murder them he just made vassal states
1 drop in the bucket = notwhite

The answer is iron pill

AND remember to stop before starting ds9 or it will all be for naught!

>go to faggotville mgtow land
no

It happened to some news reporter, I forgot what the article or video was. Seen it last year where some reporter god red pilled then started going to the psychiatrist or something like that.

Yes, you just have to deliver Morpheus to the machines. Then you can have your bluepill back.

Look at that picture of Naomi Scott. High forehead. Straight hair. Aquiline snout. Apart from the skin tone this woman could be my sister. Get real. If you haven't been to the Orient recently then you just can't conceive the scale of the threat.

>1 child born from race mixing cucks = white
kys you fucking degenerate

This isn't The Matrix bro, they can't put you back in.

You're here forever.

sorry pal, the seeds have been planted.
theres isnt going back now only forward

One can be Buddhist but also hold right wing ideals

No.

Do you have children user? It only gets worse after that. The niggers talking shit about the White ACLU kid is enough to make you go Dylann Roof.

All I'm trying to say is the ant people are coming and they are going to make this debate about which half of the old Roman empire is best really irrelevant really fast. Also, do you have a script running that picks up every time some one mentions Alexander? Havent seen you for ages, Macedon. Sorry to rattle your crevasse.

They weren't going to put Cypher back in anyway.
Once they got what they wanted, they would have simply killed him. I doubt the machines even bothered to develop the tech necessary to plug an adult back into a pod

just go to any balkpol shit flinging thread and you'll see lots of maces

Just take a break from pol fagget. Get out of the house for a change, hang out with your folks once or twice, go to a pub with friends, then come back here and there to troll christianity threads and take things slowly.

Redpill = good
Sup Forumspill = aids

Real world is so different than what pol portrays. Niggers, shitskins, and feminists are still bad, but you dont have to put up with this americana in the 50s gay shit

He's in the stage of not giving up like a faggot and wanting to fix things.