What the fuck is happening in the US?

what the fuck is happening in the US?

I thought gif related was everything your country stood for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eW2qlKa6oHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah man, fuck niggers. Fuck banks, too.

Non-whites are pushing (at the behest of Jews and other globalists) to replace Americans (white descendants of the colonists). And Americans are beginning to realize this and push back.

gif related was part of the programming.

Reality doesn't abide fools.

This
Blacks can have their own country somwhere else

Powerful people causing a ruckus for their own gain. While the silent majority is ready for DOTR

You know the black guy is cia that backstabs schwarzenegger right?

I know he's a big guy, I've just always found that scene to be very powerful imagery

youtube.com/watch?v=eW2qlKa6oHw

If your niggers still sing like this, I might have a better opinion of them.

Millions of Americans work, sleep, laugh and live with people from other races. I saw Mexican cops with black and white friends. That's how it is. People make friends. Nazis think race war will come and friends will be forgotten. Hell no!

We're at peace down under.

Communism.

What you are seeing happening is the Commies stirring up hate with the Fascists they hate so much.

They do this stuff all over the world. But now they wanna try it in America.

I used to love America. But they've really gone crazy. Protesting everything like we do in France. Taking down their heritage. I don't even have a problem with Afro-americans, since they're 12%. But even they are starting to chimp out. It's really sad

The movie was made when whites were still a supermajority (70+%) of the US and everybody was fine.

Now minorities are 40% of the population, and with the help of the Jews and white SJW's, are pushing for a full takeover.

White identity movements are growing as a reaction, and basically everything is breaking apart at the seams.

t. burger watching his country burn

>The movie was made when whites were still a supermajority (70+%)

That's why movies made with mornities pre-2000 are generally fine.

Can some Ameribros say if the thing were always so political or its only after Trump? I never seen so political shit in society and internet. When I discovered Sup Forums didn't really gave a shit about politics outside my country. Now everywher I go on the internet I see drumpf this, drumpf that, fuk drumpf etc. I always tought we and antifa and other leftist retards are the loud minority caring about politics and average Joe/Jamal/Juan just want to eat his burgers and not be bothered with. So, my question again, was there so much politics in things that absolutely have nothing with politics? Or the (((jews))) are are just making tensions between liberals and conservatives since they are scared of Trump?

This movie is a family tradition in our house around the holidays. Everyone can quote along with it. I love it.

This. Sad.

You have to understand that the (((media and Hollywood))) openly despise Trump because he doesn't play their games and BTFO's them at every opportunity. So the media, in conjunction with the Democrats, is doing everything in their power to delegitimize Trump and ensure that everything he tries to do fails, and everything he says his condemned.

Combine this with the fact that the SJW movement that began with Operation Wallstreet and Gamergate is continuing to grow, and we have a legitimate armed anarcho-communist insurrectionist movement to deal with, and you can see why it's a perilous time to be a burger.

Trump is a reaction, not the cause. The same for the extreme right and white identity movements. Same for Brexit. (((They))) created this with their constant onslaught of marxist insanity. They want us to fight each other.

Trump was basically the candidate of choice for the alt-right, who were fed up with Obama and felt that Hillary would push the status quo. These people would have you believe that Trump is some kind of god but obviously he isn't, in fact he's not even a good businessman, he's a jaded, disheveled office worker like every other fucking president we've had. The only difference is this one likes to run his mouth.

>average Joe/Jamal/Juan just want to eat his burgers and not be bothered with
This will always be true no matter what the political arena looks like.

Not after the kikes started pushing their anti-white bullshit and the niggers were only too happy to jump on board.

Liberals elected a president who race baited for 8 years

They do. We made it for them and everything, no need to even fight for their own independence like our ancestors had to do.

Deport them all to Liberia. It's their ethnostate.

I am pretty sure the issue is normies spending all day on social media thanks to smartphones getting good internet access, that's why everything started to go mental around 2011 culturally speaking, the average person spends literally hours a day in a hyperbolic echochamber community on facebook, and normies are not used to spending that much time online and don't know how not to take it seriously like people who grew up sitting at their PCs all night

It's fine, not like the country that's falling is anywhere close to what the forefathers gave us. The individual doesn't matter anymore, it's why we have to give up a significant portion of our income to fund social programs we likely will never use. The biggest argument from the left at the moment is we shouldn't be allowed to have free speech anymore. Fuck em.

For you

Yet no one does answer that - was shit always so political in usually non - political areas? I mean, was there white chimping out after Obama, ton of shite for Bushes, saying something bad about bush/obama somewhere where the atmosphere is completely apolitical and having people agree with you. For example, if I talk about football (soccer) with someone and he starts talking about Trump or politics I will completely btfo this shit. I see too much places where politics have no place being very political.

Predator is unironically the best fucking movie ever made. It's the sort of thing that could never be made today, because there'd be too much bitching about "muh toxic masculinity" or some bullshit

Its all by design

Nah, that's Hollywood. In real life niggers are the most openly anti-white, rude, and violent people in America. Like most white bois I really tried for years to pretend that they were just like us. By the time I was in high school I gave up trying. Come live here for a while and you'll be a racist too.

There was a big reaction to Obama called the Tea Party. It was big enough that Obama had the IRS illegally fuck with members and organizations. So yes, it has always been political, it's just that now things are getting extreme.

You fell for the meme

What's happening is whites are pushing back physically because every other avenue of pushback has been nullified by the left, and it's scaring the shit out of the (((establishment))). It's only going to get worse.

I think the development we are seeing is orchestrated. The tensions between white and non-white, left and right are growing stronger, because (((someone))) wants them to clash and the media are used as a tool to instigate them.

Thanks for the answer. I knew (((they))) were pushing for it.

That's from a movie you fucking retard whore. Kys

current year version
There are two varieties of people. Racists, and people who don't live around blacks.

this. they are doing same thing in europe.

Further, the US population has always been very political especially since the 1960s which were very violent. We had a president and and likely future-president assassinated as well as many 'thought leaders' killed. There were hundreds of bombings by domestic groups in the 1970s. Why all this happened and (((who))) is responsible is another story, but the point is what we are seeing today is not new , but has been rare for the last few decades.

Agree

it is. notice how the black man is dressed. there is nothing unacceptable about him. now look at how the ordinary brown man-child dresses and carries himself.

It wasnt so political and it will go back to not being so political. We had the same period in Greece around 2014-2016 where everyone went nuts with politics. Even people who have no idea how the political system works. But eventually everything goes back to normal because politics is extremely stressful and frustrating and nobody wants to deal with that shit for too long.

Ofcourse not everyone will stop, groups like antifa and alt-right will still be operating but they will be pushed to the sidelines

thanks greecebro.

Schwartinigger hated blacks when he was a body builder. Fact. He would go into gyms and yell at them, threaten them, etc

like a half-Jew?

The end of neoliberal capitalism.

Commies and Fascists are moving in to fill the vacuum.

Top fucking kek

>Post some Hollywood jew propaganda
Yes, that's exactly what people stood for.

Still less cucked than germeny, sweden, canada, et cetera.

I've been lifting for years, don't drink or smoke, gross over six digits, and have a green eyed brunette wife. I have my shit in order, but a lot of people don't unfortunately.

>even Bulgaria can't escape the endless autistic screeching about Blonald Blumpf
God help us all

What do you know? It's everyday since 2016. The media is screeching about DRUUMPF as hard as CNN. C нaми Бoг!

We made a major mistake assuming that Western values were universal across racial and gender lines. It turns out they are the values of European white men. We are just realizing this after 50 years of desegregation (btw, nobody is less happy about that than minorities themselves) and are reacting to the results of the experiment.

the black character in gif related was selling out his white friend, exploiting him and his team, using him as a pawn for his own political ends, which eventually ended in bloodshed and death for nearly all involved.

much similarity to the race situation we find ourselves in today, but not in the way you intent to convey OP

Unfortunately yes. People don't miraculously adopt such values when they step foot across the border.

it was
see: 90s
then the communist jews fucked it all up and exposed the fact that most of the black people are stupid af and they believed all the bs
now everything is in turmoil

it's a cycle that continues forever in this country

An organized effort to sow unrest among the population, probably orchestrated from China.
It could also be the Democratic Party throwing a fit
My 2 first guesses

What about this black character?

I find it interesting Americans didn't react harder to desegregation considering the federal government had to force it AT GUNPOINT.

Wasted lots of ammo, probably had fun doing it though. He did point out the camo.

A white man overpowering a black man who is secretly scheming behind his back?

srsly he had a freak out and wasted all of the ammo on the mini gun, best weapon they had to fight the predator. then he ran off in another bitchfit to go fight the predator alone, when he probably would have been more use staying with the rest of the group.

his actions really fucked over the group in a lot of ways.

also who gives a shit about the movie at the end o the day? the main point is that blacks and minorities are only looking to take from you and take your childrens future from them. you are literally a cuck if you don't stand up right now and drop the faggot "civic nationalism" bullshit, and recognize facts for facts.

if you don't get "racist" very damn fast, and the rest of white america doesnt follow, then your children are basically going to grow up at the mercy of angry progressive niggers. they're gonna be in a situation worse off than what's happening in south africa right now (which is a situation still slightly mitigated by western power and influence over the government there, preventing it from being full out genocide and murder).

you're a piece of shit for defending nonwhites in the current political climate. you're fucking your own family and your own children over. so fuck you and your stupid "hurr durrr, what about this black guy tho?!"

You seem upset.

I bet, comrade

Even when they are born and raised in the United States they do not adopt our constitutional values. People are not just empty vessels - culture is a function (at least partially) of biology. Every solution of white American franchise has led to our weakening and destruction.

people fought tooth and nail against it. But the 50's and early 60's were absolutely idyllic for 90% of the country and nobody wanted to throw that all away after coming home from WWII and Korea. Too bad their bratty cunt children grew up to be the Boomers who are responsible for the destruction of everything we hold dear.

Notice at the end Arnold's character looks at their hands.

Thats him realizing he is touching a black person.

You are ignoring the 90 Strauss.

Turns out that when you give someone a hand, they take the whole arm.

Niggers were given equality and even special treatment. But they have overreached.

I concur. We have more pressing issues. Like what are we going to do with the coming robotization of so many jobs?

What are you talking about