Study in Europe: Would you be willing to fight in a war for your country?

>In early 2017 a study was conducted in Europe by a German magazine Katapult-Magazine that shows the willingness of the population of the countries in Europe to fight in a war for their country
>Some countries were excluded for unknown reasons
>In per percentages, the results are as follow

>80-89% willing: Finland, Turkey
>70-79% none
>60-69%: Ukraine
>50-59%: Sweden, Russia, Greece, Kosovo, Bosnia
>40-49%: Latvia, Poland, Serbia, Ireland, Switzerland
>30-39%: Romania, Macedonia
>20-29%: UK, Iceland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Bulgaria
>10-19%: Germany, Belgium, Netherlands

Finland and Turkey were the most willing, while Germany, Belgium and Netherlands were the least willing.

>Netherlands less patriotic than Sweden

Kill me

what kind of a cuck wouldn't defend his country from invasion? is there some mental illness that causes it?

Just look at Germany. Denazification and refugees realy made them hate themselves.

Fight against what?
We're sandwiched between the cucked 3.

Then again we're not allowed to harm shitskins in any manner whatsoever.

More like apathy.

There is a difference in fighting in war and defending your country tho. I love my country but I hate our politicians - I won't risk my life for their profits. But in case of invasion I will fight to the last drop of my blood.

When your country is overrun by feminists, sandniggers, cuckolds, leftists and other traitors who shun everything about you and treat you like a subhuman monster if you ever publicly state your opinions, you might change your mind as well. Fighting for your country is to fight to protect the state. When the state is not worth protecting, why the fuck would you? Would be better to join the enemy and encourage pillaging to wipe everything out.

I don't care if the aristocracy that sucks my blood is from this side of the Volga or from the other.

I'd fight to defend my country against all enemies, internal or external

> Katapult
Literally who?

Well, it suprises me a bit that the dutch dont want to fight as they have a rather well functioning country to defend but in our case it just doesnt make much sense.
We have still regionalism going on and that plus antipatriotic matinstreamstudf and immigration making the concept of the nation redundant you will hopefully understand why I or anyone else here safe for a minority wouldnt pick up a rifle for merkel.

Conscription and the winter war meme has a lot to do with our will to go in, there's quite a bit of (healthy) propaganda in the armed forces. Most countries have professional militaries and tend not to do sport shooting or such activities.

>Fighting for your country (even abroad)
>Defending your country

Pick one

>what kind of a cuck wouldn't defend his country from invasion?
At the end of the Roman Empire, a lot of people saw the barbarians as liberators.

Is Finland a sovereign nation with respectable politicians? Yes? What about Britain? Germany? Spain? There's why. Fuck dying for ((them))

But sometimes defending your country means attacking the state. I think people in the questionnaire are conflating "fighting for your country" with "fighting for the state". Surely many would do it for the former, but certainly not the latter. Admittedly the latter is the basis in conscript militaries and the societal contract.

For my region maybe, the rest of the country can fuck off and die

why is switzerland so low

>ancap
>fighting for anything but personal gain

>with respectable politicians?
Lol, no.

>for my country
yes
>for my country(israel)
no

This.

>Kosovo
>Country
Pick one

No shit. Most of Europe is already facing invasion and the vast majority sit back like cucks and do absolutely nothing except maybe bitch and whine on the internets.

It doesn't matter dude, these charts DONT MATTER

In war time it's always the 1-2% strongest men who do all the fighting. So even if a country is 10% it's still good enough

>Sweden is higher than Poland
I don't think this map is 100% right. But Switzerland is more cucked than many here want to believe....

How shitty and cucked is my country the map.

/thread

/thread

>fighting to keep some clowns in office so that they can flood your country with foreign invaders under the guise of (((humanitarianism)))
thanks, but no thanks

I would be willing to fight a war for principles which I believe in. Whether or not my government believes in them is entirely separate.

Depends on who is doing the invading.

British Empire 2 id be okay with.

>All of western Europe is less willing to fight for their country than Sweden

What happened?

You sound like a fucking faggot.

This

>
>Romanian
>Too cowardly to fight
Yeah, checks out.

It depends if they asked "offensive war" or "defensive war". Defensive war is, I think, agreed upon by nearly everybody

>turkey
>europe

you dumb kraut should stop doing things

Somalians are very patriotic

I'd fight for my country, but not for this illegitimate government.

This.

this kurwa

This is what media and cucks tell young children everyday
>our country sucks
>go work in Germany for more money,only losers stay here
>this country is lost
>I hate this country
Oh jeez I wonder why the youth doesn't give a damn about this country...Who is behind this anti nationalistic propaganda?

Oh. Now. Come on. Clearly the survey was done in London which doesn't count as a British city any more.

Perfect statement.

>tfw our feminist defense strategy is basically 'Be nice to everyone and none would attack us'

Anyway, once we get rid of the traitors we gotta hit up Finland for that military alliance. Majority support in both countries.

Exactly that. The numbers are so low because no one wants to get into some aggressive wars like Afghanistan and Iraq just because some politician says so.

In Germany there is the infamous speach of one of them to justify the intervention in Afghanistan: "Germany is defended at the Hindu Kush"

Absolutely retarded garbage. And that's way nobody in Germany want's to fight. It would be completely different if the question would be something like "The Russians are at our borders again. Would you defend your country against the eternal slav?"

ZA KURAC SPREMNI!
NOZ, ZICA, INVALIDSKA KOLICA!

>fighting for modern day Germany

You're fucking joking. I'd fight for my country if it ment something to me. But today's Germany isn't worth to die for.

Moors apparently aren't

Pls no attack russia

This.

The Blood of Sobieski runs strong in his children.

Huh? Are you retarded? You're country has been under going invasion of the worst sort for years.

>Inb4 lel nice one Paki

I'm an Englishman and I plan to retire in Poland in a homestead because it is white. My country was conquered by commies and Paki filth decades before I was born.

I wouldn't die for Belgium.
For what?

You got these dirty freeloading Walloons and then this the bastion of EU cuckoldry you just die for faggets like Guy Verhofstadt and Dirupo and hes clique .

Literally what? Nearly every European country (both of ours have had it the worst) has been slaughtered by ethnic replacement and swelling of Niggers, Paki's that will quash nationalists with force or at the ballot box for more gibs and free reign to rape little white girls.

How could you agree with that Kurwas Muh blood and soil? Sure Poland is still white but ours are not. Sweden is much smaller than UK, much fewer whites... You're very puzzling.

Feels bad to know, that I'm surrounded with non-patriotic cunts in my own country.
Anyone in need of a patriot for hire? I'll fight for your country if needed, and for the glory of Europa.

This, pastafag.

Убиј ceбe.

Why are Croatia, Montenegro as N/A I'm confused? Unless they're non state actors kek.

The invaders and enemies already seized control, why would I fight to defend them ?

Given the west is run by traitors, patriot = useful idiot. our leaders and society have little value.

Russia threat hyped up by media?

>none in Croatia
Sounds about right.

i feel the same as you

It depends against who and for what cause

Not really but Russia is the reason we are now starting with military draft again

This.

what if your country was ruled by Monarch? who was schooled whole life for his role, and who needs nothing and can't be corrupted because he owns what he wishes in his country. whose only job is to make the best for his country and nation, and whose name is glorified and celebrated by every last person in country.

>Implying i would sacrifice my comfy for this shithole

That's fucking bullshit, Poland should be higher. Unless you asked older people and not the youth.

>40-49%: Latvia
Fake

Whoever disagrees with this is a nutjob.

>"immigrants ruined my country, so I'll emigrate and do the same"
Fuck off they're full. And so is every other nation.

>A country with german cuckmedia running majority of the business
>any kind of bigger patriotism
i bet it's like 2% amongst TVN watchers and liberal electorate

Fuck off, stay in your country

Well there's about 18% pure Dutch people left so it's no surprise.

speaking about fake countries

Lack of interest in a country that shuns them for another. For Sweden it's a case of the new Swedes wanting to fight for their new home.

What destroys a nation so much that their citizens can't feel any sense of responsability anymore.

We are already Pawel....

Constant unrelenting demoralization and preference for the other.

The thing is that you have to factor in women who, as we all know, are cowards.

I don't think it's patriotism so much as quality of life. If life is good, the idea of fighting a war sounds ludicrous.

>Fighting for this non-white shithole
No thanks gave their life for this negroid shithole and i regret it

I hope the Parisian Region, Marseille, Lyon, Lille, Roubaix, and Bordeaux will be nuked to the ground

-69%: Ukraine
The only thing people are willing here is to dodge the draft.

Our politicians are as bad as everywhere else. Nobody would want to die for the politicians as much as anyone else in Europe, but I think most understand that our politicians are likely to have little to do with it if Russians decide they want to come.

Conscription results in confidence of protecting the nation, and may be one reason Funland has high % willing to defend.