1988 Economist shows 2018 world currency

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uq9QiqwGrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The upper right is more interesting desu

you people said the same shit in 2017 and convinced me it was the shemitah or some shit

what is the obsession of the nations of the world with the eagle

or this?

Because of Ancient Rome.

Hopefully by 2020, there will also be a world state.

so whos getting bombed?

Its another tool to push globalism.

Bitcoin, world currency

We don't need a world state, we're just going to have a decentralised everything the first step to that is Bitcoin

>wanting people halfway around the world making decisions that they can never be held accountable to the people for.
And commies have the nerve to say they are "anti imperialist"

ACCHAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=5uq9QiqwGrI

>Master of the sky
>No enemies
>Sée's everything
Hence you also come accross it on a lot of emblems and sigils of security agencies, etc.

>wanting 1% of people to own 90% of the world's property for MUH PROGRESS
wew

It's a phoenix you moron.

Not at all, the capitalists aren't really the root cause of the problem, it's the international banks that loan money created out of thin air and lend it to govts at interests, yet every time attention is called to it, you fags start screaming Nazi and anti semite.

No, we don't. The only problem is, you're not blaming the bankers and the capitalists, you're blaming Jewish people, and we can't stand antisemitism.

Are we getting one of them or all of them? Seriously WTF Rothschild's

>What did they mean by this?

This is the reason Trump is being crucified by the MSM. As they are tools of the elites such as the Rothschilds n Soros. Kkklintons policies would have collapsed the US economy leading to the need for a currency reboot. Trump and his MAGA will delay this collapse by strengthening the economy. (((They))) want this economic collapse at all costs.

The elites have backup plans for everything though.
I truly fear for Trump's safety.

Why? Semitism is *sniff pure ideology. So you should be anti-semite too.

>capitalists aren't really the root cause of the problem just all things that capitalism breeds are
>my perfect idealistic real version of capitalism has never been tried

R A R E