How long have you been hiding from God, user?

How long have you been hiding from God, user?

When Adam and Eve first sinned, they hid themselves from God, out of shame, embarrassment, and probably naivety. They must have known no one could hide from God, but maybe they pretended they could.

Nothing has changed. We are still hiding from God, from Christ, from Goodness itself. Look around to see the results. Evil is real, Satan is real, and he wants to drag us to hell with him. Jesus Christ is our only hope, the Church Christ founded is the only way to know the truth.

There is no salvation outside of the ancient Catholic Church. One. Holy. Apostolic. And Catholic. Look at the 50,000 different Protestant denominations to prove this to yourself. They all contradict each other, they all waver from the teachings of the early church... As do the various orthodox churches, which all break away from the absolutely irrefutable primacy of Peter and Rome that the church fathers professed.

Christ said: "who do people say I am?" His disciples answered Him: "some say John the Baptist, some say Jeremiah, some..." Etc etc... But the Christ said; "but who do YOU say I am?" Peter the first Pope said; "thou art the Christ".

You see, the original bishops knew who Christ was. Peter knew who Christ was. The others outside of the Church were in derision, confusion, and debating each others opinions. This is symbolising the errors of Protestant Christians and those not in unison with the apostolic successors of the bishops, and those not in union with Peters successor, the Pope.

As soon as Peter made this pronouncement, Christ renamed him "Rock". Saying; "thou art Rock, and upon this rock I shall build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Do not hide from God as Adam and Eve did. Come into Christ's loving embrace, which is only experienced fully inside the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNVuJjpH8R0
youtube.com/watch?v=ljOnAqGI9Cs
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hail Mary, full of grace, the LORD is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
>Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

That was a lot of words considering you're just shilling for Catholicism

((( T. Christ Cuck )))

Close OP, but no dice.

Have a blessed day, brothers and sisters.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNVuJjpH8R0

Im not hiding from God, that motherfucker is hiding from me.
I want my money motherfucker.

the catholic church has subverted God's word and is leading people indirectly to goddess worship.

Beautiful, thank you.

Gripped by fear people go to sacred buildings and communities enveloped by ritual. They crave salvation, hoping to pray the problems away. They accept prophecy at face value.

It is within the capacity of every individual to overcome great difficulties through their own inner resources, through their own effort and without a belief in god.

Own up to your faults instead of blaming it on a folktale of Adam and Eve. Become self-reliant, purify the mind. Seek to understand the world around you based on what you experience in life, not by text or dogma. Shift your attention from the heavens to yourself. Foster a compassionate heart guided by wisdom. Critically reflect on the four noble truths in your life and arrive at perfect-understanding.

In short, find solutions to your problems through self understanding rather than be haunted by guilt.

>any woman is the same woman

Mary is the Mother of God from the bible. We don't worship her, we venerate her and ask for ther intercession. He being the closest creature to God. With a perfect union with the trinity. She is daughter of God the Father spouse of God the Holy Spirit, and Mother of God the Son.

Hail Mary! Pray for us!

youtube.com/watch?v=ljOnAqGI9Cs

Fuck your Jewish volcano god

Pray that the same sex marriage vote in Australia produces a perfect result for Christians. A No vote, but in convincing numbers so as to shift public perception of the issue

A decisive 'no' vote will not be the end of this. They don't respect morality or popular public opinion.

It never ends. But it will feel good for a while

>hiding from God

Pax Christi

"Real/True Christianity" teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god.

THE LEFT IS THE MOST CHRISTIAN WHETHER THEY ADMIT IT OR NOT.

Pagan Europeans were able to sustain (((christianity))) because they were pretty rightwing and nationalist back then. The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents.

>Pagan Europeans were able to sustain (((christianity))) because they were pretty rightwing and nationalist back then. The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents.

>The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents

>THE LEFT IS THE MOST CHRISTIAN WHETHER THEY ADMIT IT OR NOT.

Sorry, race mixing is not a sin. And if you think Pastor Anderson isn't right wing, I'll direct you to his video about how the Holocaust never happened.

>worshipping a kike false prophet sent to save Israel

literally why do you people do this

Noice.

gg

>Pro-White Pagan family values
>Multi racial Christian v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶s̶ faggy morals
PICK ONE.
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE

Kek confirms, Jesus was a kike on a stick!

>hurr hurr equality is bad, white race is superior
This makes you just as much of a degenerate as the left

The degeneracy in the world has been caused by anything but Christians, they are the most vocal ones against this mess.

A Jew will never be God!

Update your files user.

is there anyone here?

>i need pussy
>listens to justin beiber
>filthy frank rapes him

Bad goy. Repent. Jesus loves you, trust me goy!

>Literally worshipping the jew
You poor deluded bastards, you fell for their trap hook line and sinker
"Yesh, just believe in our king of jews go.. ehm guy, he's literally your only way to salvation. Now That'll be 12 sheckles, c'mon the church needs money too you sinful creature"

Underages aren't allowed on pol

God seems to be hiding from us. there hasnt been a good miracle or prophet in centuries