ITT: We think of a realistic way to purge all niggers

Niggers are worthless parasites on society. They are objectively inferior subhumans. Try naming a contribution a nigger has done? That's right, you can't. They only excel at pointlessly retarded things. We have to do something about the nigger problem or else it'll just keep getting worse and worse and there will be no future for us. The evil and darkness is spreading. Even if there is 1% of niggers who are decent people, their offspring will still be nigglets. They can't help it biologically. So hypothetically, how would we go about ridding them?

If they're truly inferior the mere removal of safety nets is enough.

The ones that will remain will per definition be worthy.

This type of shit might work

>Hol up, eat this harmful chemical! it helps your melanin powers and the struggle against tha white man

Castrate people with an IQ below 105. Then force kids to take the test whenever they turn 6-7. Claim it's to get rid of racism, as racists have a strong correlation with stupidity.

Weapon grade virus that target ethic?
Some russian told me they have this kind of shit.
But I don't believe him.

Abolish welfare

That's retarded because that's the only thing niggers have an edge in. Although barely because they always resort to using cheap tactics like sucker punching and traveling in herds.

Do you realize you Will ne castrating more Yvan half the White race? Show your flag goldberg

Create a license for child birth.

Failure to comply results in pregnancy termination, followed by sterilization.

Requirements:
>Must pass an IQ test with a score of at least 100
>Must pass a general knowledge exam on parenting
>Must provide proof of an income keeping you above the poverty line
>Must identify the genetic father of the child

All but the very best niggers will weed themselves out. Bonus: also eliminates most spics, and white trash degenerates

Just end communism in your country.
Niggers only exist because communism.
Once you end that, they fill naturally vanish.

The only effective ways I can think of would be a campaign to get blacks inspired to move to africa, have them sterilized, or to have them sent off to Mexico alongside the spicks.

first we cut off welfare...
what?
oh you think theres more?
no, no there is nothing else we need to do, if we take away thier one scource of income and prevent homeless charities from operating natural selection will decide thiose who are fit to live
then we gas those ones

Like I said, you might find a decent nigger out there somewhere but there offspring will be nigglets like I said. It's etched in there genetic code. They cannot help it.

>the little white cucklet things he's going to purge anyone
You're the ones getting purged IRL whitey.

>implying nigger follow laws
>implying anyone does anything to the little ones when Nigress is found with 20 (unlawful) nigglets.

i wouldn't be surprised if the russians had something like that
but that would be our best option

Cut off all welfare, offer loans and support to any black with a business plan while killing off all convicted criminals. Mae abortion on-demand.
Eventually you'll have killed off enough niggers and future niglets that a majority of the remaining black men will be respectable people, who can then be safely sent back to Africa to continue the program there.

>israel
>based
Sup Forums has lied to me

Who is cutie? Salsa please.

If youre trying To wipe out an entre race you will need To introduce à large number of genetically modified individuals who are sterilised genetically. Most would be carriers and thus carry the disease for another generation or so. Contrary To Sup Forums memes White people rarely mix with blacks, so the risk of killing large numbers of Whites.
This is really the only way To do it youll never catch all of them To gas them. Would take a century or so depending on how many carriers you introduced but it would devastate the black population and they wouldnt even know what hit them

>Wanting a race of dumb whites
After what I've proposed. You can put in place heavy tax cuts for people with kids, but they have to show they've been here for at least three generations on both sides. You can also give them "free" housing once they reach 3+ kids. Then you cut immigration and heavily invest in education.
Unless you like in Muttrica, that shit would work in every white country.

Ive been trying to get pol to launch a "back to africa" psyops campaign.

basically get blacks to demand reparations to pay their way back to africa. make a bunch of bs about how great africa is and how great it would be to live in a black society ruled by blacks

>Two teenage suburban white kids
>Two ghetto ass niggers probably in their 20's
Yeah man good example of whites not being able to fight. If I was autistic I could spam you with niggers getting btfo but I'll leave that to someone else.

> be nigger
> be proud of subhuman behavior
> Pirate flag
fuck off, somalia

but Africa will be New Rhodesia by then
200 days kids

>105
>dumb
You do realize that the people that created the greatest civilisations of all time had an average IQ of about 90-95 right?

So, basically Liberia 2.0?

>niggers beat random kids and steal their bikes
>YEAH THIS PROVES NIGGERS ARE BIG N TOUGH MUH BLACK PRIDE

B-but, Muh Peanut Butter

That choker

Cutting off welfare would include aid of all kind to Africa, including malaria and HIV medication. The negro population will collapse by a third in a decade, and then population control can be put in place.

0_o
thats some good plans m8
would work even better than putting a bioweapon in the water supply because its undetectable

Shut your fucking mouths pathetic white cucklets.

OP and pic very related

Just understand incentives and statistics.
If two population groups have different characteristics in aggregate, targeting these characteristics, in stead of the groups, with specific policy, will see greater impact on these groups as an outcome.
I'm flipping Disparate Impact Theory on its head. It posits that if a policy affects a protected group worse than wypipo then it's racist. I say adopt disparately impacting policies to achieve implicitly racist ends without racist means.

Those are grown adults beating up little kids. That's nothing to be proud of you stupid nigger.

Hang a bunch of buckets of fried chicken just off the end of a pier and then play Jay Z on the pier.

kys and do the world a favor

i got one! i got one!

He is talking about welfare

can't wait for Rhodesia to be reestablished

he's saying, get rid of shit like welfare and they'll starve.

>Purging half of one of the world's largest white populations
The birth rate is already too low to support this shit. I suggest aiming for 85, that way you 're killing half of all blacks and saving the vast majority of whites.

Very very simple. All we have to do is STOP HELPING THEM. End welfare. End aid to africa. Done, they will die out themselves.

>Implying niggers don't give birth in hospitals
>Implying hospitals can't be forced to follow the law

That's fine, because their children were fuck-ups, they would get weeded out by the same process.

The plan is literally flawless, and it's the only practical way to deal with the nigger problem. Normies will never accept a nigger Holocaust, we have to play the long game.

This webm made me so happy oh my god! Faith in humanity restored!

Air superiority mate.

>nigger punches a random woman in the face who's just minding her own business.
wow, you really showed me what noble warriors these people are. im so impressed with their ability to sucker punch a woman.

Don't worry, if you ever happen to fully replace whites, you can finally go back to killing and maiming each other.

since you seem to like your subhuman culture, take a free sample!

Make them sterile

only if you allow shop keeps to hold fully automatic weapons to defend their goods with.

the first thing that will happens is flash mobs destroy the local businesses.

>when the truth hurts

Most niggers have Jewish DNA so design a virus that targets Jewish DNA.

Based on today's standards, maybe. But I would still like a source.
I'll pretend it's true for a second though. Back then, by their standards, their IQ was probably higher than that. Also, my solution isn't to fix my country in 5 years, it's a multi-generational plan to get rid of dumb cunts. If you take in consideration the value "100" in an IQ test isn't fixed, by going for people with an IQ above 105, you greatly increase your average IQ in a few generations. Whether or not people who created western civilizations were dumb cunts is irrelevant now, as IQ is the best way to weed out worthless fags from worthy people.

Mass releases of various deadly viruses across Africa. There was a huge scare over Ebola a few years ago. Imagine what could be done with Zika, Cholera, Smallpox etc. The few medical facilities they have will be overwhelmed and aid groups won't be able to keep up.
If you can reduce their numbers in Africa, and then stop welfare programs across civilised nations, the bigger will die off and only productive blacks will remain in a state of pre-extinction like Native Americans.

Thats one of my all time favorite webms. Literally leaves them all BTFO

Good, they will destroy their local environment and people will associate blacks with violent crime like they would have without the media, and as a result blacks won't be able to buy food from whites.

Remove safety nets and use the opportunity to promote chemical sterylization among niggers.
Mask it into some stupid faishon trend they usually fall for.
For example ''The white people are keeping da sekrit of their pale skin and clean smell in food xx.'' Then proceed to sell them the shit food that will make them sterile.

thats just stupid
also by now with centuries of race mixing everyone will have a little of every race in them

My idea would be to cut off funding to welfare programs and reduce gibs in general.

Who cares about what normies think? Bluepilled braindead morons who only listen to what (((they))) tell them. At least with a holocaust, we'll be able to carefully and selectively destroy. But sadly that isn't very realistic.

>cucklets
Shut up chimp, you literally exist to serve superior races. First you were enslaved by the arabs, then the whites and now the Chinese are colonising you.

"hol up, drink soy milk and other soy shiet, it helps your melanin & stuff"

>In rats, exposure to soy isoflavones in the womb can lead to adverse effects on sexual development in males

This is the key, getting them out of the country.

Terminating welfare is not enough. If their gibs are removed, they will riot, rape and murder. Welfare is just a form of paying niggers off not to destroy society outright.

First, we must bring back segregation. This will also mean elimination of the anti discrimination laws. Once they are forced to live among themselves and decent whites don't have to hire niggers to avoid lawsuits, 70% of the problem is solved.

From there, we make a deal with some shithole African country to cleave some of their land. Maybe a 100 year lease. We put it some water, some rowhomes, some streets, and then offer to repatriate nogs to the newly created nigger paradise. We offer a nice cash payout for them to leave.

This guy gets it.

Too bad Israel doesn't have a right to exist.

With crispr you could raise the average IQ 15 points once we figured out which genes are responsible for intelligence. Shoahing everyone juste makes things worse

The only realistic way is a bioweapon that targets nigger genes. Once it's released it's very unlikely they'll find a cure in time. The key will be allowing other people to be carriers without affecting them. Otherwise it will be too expensive and slow to infect all the niggers. Basically we turn the normies into weapons against the niggers by infecting them with a super cold that only kills niggers.

>how would we go about ridding them?

Stop feeding them.

Maybe your mutt genealogy is part emu.

WHO IS THIS FUCKING CUTIE

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE

Is it cozy under that rock you're living in?

>Rwanda

Do they even have internet there, wtf? Also, how do you like the country?

Then what, kike?

Then niggers rob my house.

You should care what normies think, if you ever want to accomplish anything for the white race.

You're literally retarded if you think a black Holocaust is possible in the US, and would be weeded out by the 100 IQ requirement. That's probably why you oppose it.

Pay them $100, a bottle of Hennessy, and a bag of weed to be sterilized at 21.

Have you heard of a website called BLACKED.com?

focus their population into 2 states via decreased state level welfare support "due to budgetary problems". preferable it would be 1 state but thats not realistic and more than 2 it becomes much harder to prevent leaks about the government project

spike the tap water with slat peter aka potassium nitrate. this will do 2 things. make the men impotent and kill all over them over about a 2 year period assuming parts per million doesnt exceed a certain threshold. ask your local soup kitchen what the appropriate amount for a big old batch of soup is then do the math . blame it on carbon monoxide poisoning and aids

if you try to do this 1 state at a time it becomes a issue because people notice it happening and ask questions

1930's... Lets kill niggers by creating a disease and let it loose in Africa. We'll call it AIDS. Its ok though, it'll never make to to the west... We don't allow niggers to come to the west

1980's OH SHIT who decided to let the niggers in

2017... how do we kill all niggers now they have all moved to the west?

We meme New Calonia into reality.

You're a nigger aren't you? Such shortsighted thinking could only come from a fucking nigger.

Literally just stop letting them in and don't give them anything for free.

I want to know this too. Who is qt?

Yeah man, WiFi is everywhere.

It's not bad desu. The blacks here are much better than African Americans, and most of them basically worship white people. Good beer, too.

Cut welfare, state handouts, NGO handouts and private handouts.
Forbid all individual, private, public, state and international AID to african countries and african communities.

Suddenly, the nigger will have to work and think to sustain himself.
He will fail, the nigger can't exist without superior races giving him leftovers.

pffttt your confederacy will kill her with your degeneracy, what say you to this ?? hmmm

>Whitey Btfo
>Literally just a fucking nig manlet sucker punching an old ass woman
Woah, so enthralling. You've proven the superiority of your subhuman genes, which prevent you from ever being civil.

Yes. An example would be only allowing people of 'similar values' and 'high IQ's' into the country. While it is less efficient than just saying 'only whites' can come in, it still achieves a similar outcome

>muh dik! Nigga stronk!
Your race is nothing more than just a bunch of violent retards, wide open to manipulation by other races to be used against us. Your people are violent, emotional and mindless. You all often resort to violence just because 'why not,' only to bitch about how you're all victims of white oppression and stupid shit like that. You never will understand that the vast majority of the problems that blacks face are caused by their own failures, yet you still demand us to find a way to solve it.

Frankly there is no way to solve the problems intrinsic to the black race without genocide, and even then im sure you all would be infinitely more happy if we dumped you all back off to africa where you can go back to killing one another en masse.

is her neck really that thin? I want to bite into it

Put them I'm walled off areas. Put cameras and drones up. Drop shitty firearms off. PPV would sell better than mayweather/McGregor fight.

>Propose a long-term plan to systematically eliminate spics and niggers from the US Gene pool
>Get accused of being short sighted

Wew lad

your #1 enemy is libs and commies of all races, not blacks

>t. Brainlet

this desu, who?

>who cares what the normies (masses) think?
the masses are what decide the life and death of our movement. Should we fail to appease or appeal to them, none of them would join us, and none would want to help us.

Getting the help of the masses is much more efficient than just doing it ourselves, on a national level

Are your basement dwelling 2 inch dick virgin ass is a parasite too, OP. lol.

>I don't have a basement
>My cock is 6 inches
>I go to school and get shit done
Eat shit nigger

>Being this retarded

not all niggers are useless. its just that the amount of worthless niggers you have to tolerate to find one gem isnt worth it. just cut welfare and let nature take its course.