Researcher Eliot Higgins of website Bellingcat found evidence that the campaign is being orchestrated on internet...

>Researcher Eliot Higgins of website Bellingcat found evidence that the campaign is being orchestrated on internet messageboard Sup Forums by far-right sympathisers.
Using elite intelligence tools such as google, this heroic reporter just saved the world, the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums will no longer be able to plot mass awakening campaigns from this vietnamese philately forum, he deserves a Pulitzer.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hu2XZ
bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41012135
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41027858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't even matter because people believe what they want to believe.

Goal accomplished!

archive.is/Hu2XZ

>Mr Higgins told the BBC the campaign was "pretty clumsy", with obvious signs of being orchestrated.
The only thing missing from the article is they didn't name their informant Sam Hyde. These people are truly lost in the world

Wasn't Bellingcat called Brown Moses' Blog before?
This is that genius that said Assad definitely gassed his own people because the trajectory of the shell ,which he deduced from a couple photographs by the way,came from the same general area of a Syrian military base.

This fucktard was actually cited by people as "proof".Controlled opposition %100.

Considering the shit antifa has done in the past,
even without orchestrating it i wouldn't be surprised about them thinking exactly that,
just like that youngturks woman outlined when she lashed out at women voting Trump and wishing them everything bad possible.

Just a day or so ago, BBC found it relevant to make a front page article that firefighters are sorry they ate sausages made by a farmer for them from a litter of pigs they saved.

BBC journalist quality has gone down in the past decade or so, heavily.

Look at this shit:
bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41012135
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41027858
These articles are considered newsworthy on BBC and one of them worthy enough to open comments.
BBC have become a parody of Daily Mail and such shit.

>#bashthefash

Kek

Hahaha such horrible crap! I remember being in London and seeing something from the BBC that asked whimsically if men "walking past women too quickly" was a micro-aggression and a sign of the patriarchy.

These are just globalist owned rags that virtue signal constantly. They are in their comfy little kale-filled bubbles,oblivious to the world.

Actually he's a SA goon. So are a lot of the organisers of antifa groups. Sup Forums has gotten too noisy and sure of itself and you've awoken the real old monsters of the internet. Remember this.

Got them defending anifags, now. Bretty good subversion.

Bin that walking speed.

GUYS SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

HERE IS MY PROOOOF
FUCK YOU Sup Forums

Fuck off

>(((orchestrated)))
>but antifa not orchestrated by any shadowy globalist cabals
Under strict orders from our puppeteer, putin, no doubt...

No, how about you stop been a fucking retard and lower your standards to antifa level you pathetic """""man"""""

>and DON'T* lower your standards

user-kun..don't say that

>"muh thuper thcary momthters"
>"remember this"
No pal, YOU remember THIS.
...dun-dun-dun...

Anyone that believed these were real is not reading or trusting the BBC

Aka Brown Moses, the fat Something Awful moderator who never met a jihadist he didn't like who (((somehow))) became considered a Syria expert despite not speaking the language or really knowing anything at all about the country except what other disgusting goons told him

I'm shaking in my little nazi boots.

>there are cucks getting paid good money to lurk on Sup Forums and tattle to the british state propaganda network
Why didn't we think of this Eurobros?

>blaming us for this shit

Pol is super anti-fragile

>People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta) said the piglets were "no better off" for escaping the fire.
Yeah burning alive and conscience in a fire is just as bad as being knocked out then killed.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

It's about sending a message, of course people will find out we did it, these forums are public, but just maybe they'll see the hypocrisy of using violence to suppress free speech while calling themselves 'anti-fascists', that's the point of memes.

Fake news

I'm "far right" now? That's funny.

It was clearly a controlled opposition move. Why would they stop?

>Antifa now condemns punching nazis
>Antifa now thinks women are physically inferior to men

So I guess they were the real facists all along. And friendly reminder that Sup Forums Is a board of peace

>The whole fucking point is to show how absurd the normalization of violence has gotten
>This flies completely over their head

Color.
Me.
Surprised.

>Researcher
lmao this faggot literally just went to the Sup Forums catalog its not like it was a well hidden secret

>clicks on Sup Forums
>hacker man

>the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums

this guy is the hacker on steroids?

David Futrelle from wehuntedthemammoth "uncovered" this days ago. This is BBC propaganda.

It's not as bad, as you think:
>Some braindead leftists/antifa members unironically liked it, when we shared the pictures on different social media sites
>The time goes on, people will forget the news articles about this, but the pictures we made, are out there, and will stay forever, open to the radical leftists to use in the future

>shitposting maymay is shitposting
Supreme investigative journalism indeed.

Fuck this. I thought Sup Forums was a board of peace. Leaving.

Impying the whole "smear campaign" wasn't a honeypot to lure MSM to report on it just to draw naive normies to Sup Forums for the red pill.

>Anonymous post Image on Sup Forums
>use fake Twatter accounts
THE RIGHT DID IT

Propaganda, nothing else. Count how many times they point out, it was the far-right...

Goons are irrelevant and haven't been relevant for over a decade

Reminder that a handful of autists on Sup Forums can hit front page on BBC with ease.

Antifa can't handle a picture of Kermit the Frog. Fuck off.

this one looks real and i'm ascared.

Aww come back baby

The BBC's journalists may take that post seriously considering their retardation,
but you should know better after you look at the flag and the words properly.

Kek, that's the exact point and they keep missing. Much like "#draftourdaughters" the point isn't make it look like a real campaign but to highlight what they (be it Hillary or the alt left) believe: in the first case, that war against Russia is justifiable and the later, that violence against a person is acceptable if it carries political undertones.

Great campaign and flawless victory if it is already getting airtime.

Btw, that "Elliot Higgins" is one of the greatest bullshitters of all times, started as "Brown Moses" on twitter hanging out with the most unsavory "Moderate rebel" crowd and got his 25 minutes of fame when he deduced (correctly) that the weapons appearing in the hands of anti assad moderate beheaders all over YouTube vĂ­deos were sources from Croatia, delivered through Jordan by the CIA.

>implying antifa needs to be smeared

Theyre more than capable.