Leftist parenting is the best parenting

Leftist parenting is the best parenting

I didnt tag out the name some other reddit fag did

Do not coddle children, they end up precious and disconnected from reality

>if I spray tear gas in a child's face it's the parent's fault for bringing a vulnerable child within a 50m distance from me and my tear gas

Unchristian. Repent Sup Forums.

>dragging your children to a protest
the only one to blame here is the parent

>single mothers

>bringing your trans toddler to a protest.

Even Iranians in the 70s left their kids the fuck home.

>taking your children to violent riot
HAHAHAHAHAH

Affected?

Enabling use of children as live shields is the most christian thing indeed.

>Using children as a human shield for your buddies while they commit violent and riotous acts.

Stay classy libs

Can't someone report that lady to the cps gor bringing her kid to a riot.

In Poland they would put the mother to prison for this and take her kids away.

That child seems to get radicalized by it's parents.

Shut the fuck up waffle.

What's OATRIARY

They didn't even use tear gas in Phoenix.

It was just smoke. Smoke is usually enough to get a crowd to back up and disperse

Alt-lefties uses children as human shields. But yet a alt-righter running over some morbidly obese landwhale is still somehow worse.

they should start using bullets, not only is it enough to cause most of the crowd to back up , the members of the crowd who don't back up make a nice front line barricade with their corpses

>Mom what's the patriarchy?
>What does fuck mean?
>Can I go home yet?

Child abuse.

Moet jij niet naar een Hart boven Hard bijeenkomst? Flikker.

Tbh. my father took me to may 1st demonstrations, too, when I was little. It was in commie Poland and he and his buddies were throwing stones at the commies.

Later he got shit from my mom for that. But it was worth it (I guess, can't remember it really).

Omg someone photoshop this with the Israeli ad about who the good guys stand in front of women and bad guys hide behind them. But make the bad guys masterbate at home while their wife uses their child as a human shield so she can throw her piss at cops.

I would make this but I'm on a phone.

Stay classy left.

Why is she allowed to be a parent?

This is why reddit is cancer.

because a man put his penis inside her vagina for about 9 minutes

>bringing your children to a protest that was going to be obviously brutal and filled with violence
>woah! look at what these RACISTS did to my child ;_;

>Using a baby as a human shield
I can't wait to recruit these hellspawn in 15 years

Leftists are the worst fucking parents ever. Not only do they enforce Jewry and faggotry on their children(make them grow bewbs and be drag queens), but they actively FORCE their political positions on them. They FORCE them to be feminazis, anti-Trumpers. I've heard countless stories of them outcasting Trump supporting family members. They are our thought police. Notice how they even took the side of Kim Jong Un because they were so against Trump? These people are sad, and hopefully these kids grow out of it.

>effected
>patriary

Why are Africans allowed to breed if they need foreign aid and foreign food to survive? They just expand how much aid they need. Why don't we sterilize anyone that needs support? Welfare, foreign aid, ACA. Etc. The result of noncontributing lifestyles should be sterilization.

Yet we treat it like a God given right thanks to cucks.

>start shooting rioters/protesters

no thanks, I think this is one of the best things that separates western countries from mudslime countries

At least he wasn't driving a car.

It was from dispersal grenades, not a spray can stuck in the kid's face.
Children should not be used as political posterboards and they should definitely not be brought to violent rallies. Considering how many of these lefties brought gasmasks with them they clearly knew they were going to make it violent.

says muslim :D :D :D :D :D

Knew a girl in school. Her parents were superb liberal retards. She turned out to be heavily conservative. Even converted to catholicism (her parents were atheists and she never was probably baptized) and went full retard on pilgrimages.

What leftists don't know is that their kids will revolt, too. And because they are liberal degenerates their kids most likely will rebel by becoming conservative.

This. Plus the police announce for 10 minutes over loudspeakers for the crowd to disperse. If you hang around after that time, you will get gassed or worse. This 'mother' knew exactly the danger she was putting her child into.

W E W
tripps

It is a god given right. Giving aid and letting people stay parents inst and needs to stop in many cases.

Leftism is a mental illness

I am fucking ready for this country to have fun camps

>t. Atheist

Using a kid as a human shield / deterrent makes you worse than Antifa. Those fags have women make up their front line so the men can pop through and throw a lunch then disappear back into a sea of women which is cowardly as fuck, but at least their army of moldylocks are old enough to consent.

>bringing your spawn to the battlefield
didnt this idiots learn from Israel and Palestina?

Single mothers really are a plague

>effected
Should be spelled affected.

Reminds me of pic related

We just can't stop winning, it's a boon just as much as a curse. It was us who memed the feminine penises, let's take responsibility for a moment.

you can clearly see male genetics
>pic reeeeeelated

Speak english faggot

being this detached holy shit

You need to report this person to child protective services. I mean what kind of person brings their child to a protest?

user, you know this is fake right

wouldnt surprise me if these people started bringing their kids

Find her and report her to child services, that kid should not be there.

That must be one of those woke 7 year olds I've been hearing so much about.

to much make up

> Drag children to a riot, knowing that police will respond with tear gas
> Blame Trump when kids accidentally get gassed

Liberals should be spayed and neutered

she hides behind her own child? What a fucking loser.

4thpbp.

>Bringing your children to protest
Wouldn't be surprised if you where a Walloon.

6 year old kid a "toddler"

We were tear gassed, as she smiles happily for the camera

Starting violent riots and then complaining that they are in a violent riot

Typical liberal logic, surprised they didn't work some form of racism in, she must be new.

Her mom is a child. She probably grows up to be a bible thumping Christian and marries a white boi to get back at mom.

Ugly wall, would not bang 1/10

What the fuck is so enticing about fucking a nig

PLEASE GOD FUN CAMPS