Racism

Why be racist? I'm a 25 year old black man with a Master's in poetry from a Russell Group university.

I don't like racism at all. It's really prevalent on this website. BBC and huffpo keep reporting on you guys as a bunch of saddos and clowns.

What's the attraction to racism all about? Bet you guys can't get the pussy.

Oh well. I'm educated to a higher standard than you plebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Prfg3vyZkA
youtube.com/watch?v=y8CNAKeJc90
google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivPqGEb8jNVSR9R0Td0thyTbF5NbXj8521GUG9TpOG0KM-hFNBRCTbe5p22rpwmfQzHrwHUd60aS99XLzdjMEZyO_1nSEUR4Uha9Dp0Gt87nYfYEXIT9VmuXUowS8wIyNTFH2fNOE9j54htEmtbOcsZQLPm5r49K867PFjX3lfxyZ-oof_1fdSqXO_1z408Nbl7iwMo3I8fzZeXtskBKSNtIq0Ai8Ev-PtlEbZZ9AEvkXnKCFx4-XacIlh1GkN8TxvIg4MfUvAxAt1AdkKtpuPXRIguM3qn80ZoOlwVf4bmNeXk70U-vfD-jyzLHfG-DK9KWnjt2V1-O_1JyCS6rCi6p9LHkoXDwA
youtube.com/watch?v=VAr4dwpX5PU
youtu.be/kT3OQwyvKmk
findamasters.com/masters-degrees/poetry/?30giIY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't fix your face or skin color.

>Master's in poetry
Kek.

Honestly it's rare to see a legitimately good looking black man like that. I'm impressed.

Can you tell me a poem you wrote

Nigger

If you're so so smart why don't you stop being a nigger?

Checkm8 faggit

Nice reddit spacing.
Yeah, I know another nigger that got an English/Literature degree. Still a nigger.

you got a degree in poetry? too much hwite genes fucking up your natural rap abilities?

what rhymes with cheeseburger?

Poetry won't save you when we usher in a new fascist Great Britain!

MASTERS in POETRY
I'm crying laughing.
Link to your 'poems' please!
>I don't like racism at all
Are your poems as original as this statement.

>Master's degree in poetry.

There is an actual accredited university that offers a masters in poetry?

That's a fucking retarded degree, and that's coming from someone with a BA in English.

It's email spacing

I stopped read after you said you had a master.

Because theyre either Jews larping under false flags or actual dumbasses with penis insecurity(BBC is a Jew lie btw).

One day theyll wake up and realize race-mixing in inevitable and the true atrocity, the ONLY atrocity, is the idea of a multi-Faith-state.

Exile all heathens. Exile Jews to an island specifically.

i didn't get to be a hwite astrophysicist because this halfbreed spent the money learning how to rap. ok roll out the gas!

Rap isn't poetry.

REEEEE BAIT BAAAAAAIT REEEE BAAAAIT REEEEREREREREREEREEEEEEEE

What's your favorite poem, user?

This leaf won't turn brown in the Fall

And, noble signior,

If virtue no delighted beauty lack,

Your son-in-law is far more fair than black.

>Master's in poetry
So nothing then. I got 2 masters in STEM, and been laid more tha you and have a bigger dick then you cunt. And I am white. lmfao.

Some white dna. Notice the nose bone. Most blacks in united states looks nothing like bantu-niggers.

BAIT wBAIT BAITd GOOGdLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIwT BAIT GOOGaLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAsIT BAIT BAIT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT BAIT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT BAIT GOOGLE ITd REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT BwAwIT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAITw BAIT BaAIT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT BAIT GOOGLE IsT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAwsIaT BAIT GOOGLE ITa REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT BAIT sIT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT BAIT GOOGdLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAITa BAIdT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT dBAsIT GOOGLsE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIdT BAIT GOOdaGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAwIT BAIdfT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT BAIT GOOaGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT BAIT GOdOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT BAIT ddGOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIT aBdAIT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAIT BAIdT wBAIT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE
BAwIT BAIT BAITd GOOGLE IT REEkEE SLIDElk
BAIT BAIT BAIT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE;
BAIT BAIT BaAIT GOOGLE IT REEEE SLIDE

i bought a peterbilt truck and retired at 30. if only I'd gotten that edumakashen.

>Master's in poetry
b8

>one post by this ID
sage

slide thread sage

you guys realize this is a troll post just to fuck with us. niggers cant read.

>Master's in poetry
>educated

yeah, i'll have fries with that. thanks.

There was a black dude here the other day who attends Stanford for poetry. He thought he was the shit.

You're cute. ;-) Many people here are highly educated, that's why they come here to vent. The anonymity minimizes professional risk. Racism is lame, race-realism is useful. Equality of opportunity (treating everyone as individuals), not equality of outcome (and not being surprised by group averages).

>master's in poetry

Are you trying to write nigger tunes?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Prfg3vyZkA

>Master's in poetry
>plebs

one day you will learn to bait properly

>Master's in poetry

>Has masters in rap music
>Asks why we are racist.

Homogeneity of society is much more valuable for society advancement than vague benefits of multiculturalism.
Skin color is a very powerful descriptor for human "friend-or-foe" system, which determines prejudices against other people. Although there are no strong scientific proofs of prevailing one race above another, racism is inherent to human mind, and disregarding this fact will lead to presumably unexplainable fears, insomnias and psychosises. USA, the most powerful economics in the world, could not do anything against black ghettos and increased crime rate in black districts, so it does not seem possible that they or anybody else can turn leftists' dream, where all people are really treated the same regardless of their skin color, to life.

Switch computer science and astronomy, and move astrophysics to the top, and then it'll be incomplete but more accurate.

>Master's in poetry
Why are you so proud of being a welfare nigger with a glorified McDonalds degree?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I want my gibs
And they come from you
Amen

You need to be sterilised and deported.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Every Black man is a slave to the Jew

>Oh well. I'm educated to a higher standard than you plebs.

Sure. We don't have affirmative actions and scholarships.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This is so so obviously bait but
>Masters in poetry
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Neither does the uk affirmative action is an american thing but then again
>poetry

why do you think that having a piece of paper from some marxist institution makes you a "better" person than anyone else.

no ones gives a fuck about your qualifications. its fucking useless in the real world.

i can building you house, wiring the whole thing, build a car from scratch, grow a crop of sustainable food, shoot a bulleye from 100 metre's with iron sights, knock out a dozen beta male and cook a 6 course dinner fit for royalty.

Where's the need in being racist though? I expected insults. I never thought racism was acceptable in modern society. OK. If you're all so well educated, why is anonymous racism acceptable? Would you call me a nigger to my face? So why say it in private?

Same. At least there are people out there with philosophy degrees and shit like poetry to make our dumbass degrees look somewhat meaningful.

There's literally nothing remotely immoral about discrimination any more than it's immoral to value your family higher than random strangers.
What's immoral is aggression.
Refusing to do business with someone is not aggression because you have no right to my property or my will, but forcing someone to do business with someone else is the very definition of aggression.
Aggression is mugging an old lady. Lynching and hanging the muggers is fair punishment for something like this.

>says he has a 'Master's in poetry'
>immediately goes to 'muh dik muh fugga azz small dick crackaz cant get tha pussy'

You couldn't make it up. Niggers are a mockery of humanity. If they didn't exist, we would have to invent them. While niggers would be an interesting concept in theory for us to contemplate on (as in what would happen if a human subspecies were on a degenerative trajectory for 50 000 years), their existence in the material world is not funny at all. They are a curse upon intelligent life on this planet.

Why are geophysics and architecture mentioned twice in different sections?
Also, why isn't Graphic Design in the Meh/Shit Tier?

what do you think about this?

Kek. Good one Mohammad

>masters in poetry

>Master's in poetry from a Russell Group university

Kek. Hang yourself

how many bait threads are you gonna make?

Jealous much?

>bait
>saged nigger

>Master's in poetry

Damn, the redpills here don't stop. Just fucking shoot me in the face.

>Master's in poetry
Roses are red

Violets are blue

Disgusting nigger savages

Belong in the zoo

youtube.com/watch?v=y8CNAKeJc90

Why didn't they mention the (((thesis advisor)))'s name?

Screencapped

Masters in poetry?!?! HAHAHAHA what a moron

Link to the album

Before you tards fall for this troll

google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivPqGEb8jNVSR9R0Td0thyTbF5NbXj8521GUG9TpOG0KM-hFNBRCTbe5p22rpwmfQzHrwHUd60aS99XLzdjMEZyO_1nSEUR4Uha9Dp0Gt87nYfYEXIT9VmuXUowS8wIyNTFH2fNOE9j54htEmtbOcsZQLPm5r49K867PFjX3lfxyZ-oof_1fdSqXO_1z408Nbl7iwMo3I8fzZeXtskBKSNtIq0Ai8Ev-PtlEbZZ9AEvkXnKCFx4-XacIlh1GkN8TxvIg4MfUvAxAt1AdkKtpuPXRIguM3qn80ZoOlwVf4bmNeXk70U-vfD-jyzLHfG-DK9KWnjt2V1-O_1JyCS6rCi6p9LHkoXDwA

>Anthropology not "semi-god tier" by itself

The reflection in the fishbowl is not your own, just keep breathing plebs.

That's some nice white DNA you have there, Jamal.

>masters in poetry
Wow a nigger and a worthless fag.
Come back with a stem then we'll talk.
Sage.

>snaps fingers with emotional vigor

Poetry? What a waste of time. That's a selfish waste of an opportunity to learn an actual trade that would benefit you AND others.
Anything related to arts is just a waste of resources.
Engineering, construction, trades, farming, manufacturing, scientific research, or the energy sector are the only professions a man should have.

>25
>black
>Master's in poetry

Net gain to society: 0

so?
the point should be all niggers cant post on the internet

Negro poetry about booty and expesive cars isn't real peotru, sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAr4dwpX5PU

Don't forget this "poetry" jewel

youtu.be/kT3OQwyvKmk

>implying he's not a negative net

>Master's in poetry
>I'm educated to a higher standard than you plebs

yeah nice bait there mulatto

Dude your ugly as hell. It wasn't smart to post a pic.

I'm raycist because I have experience working with diverse groups and working with homogenous groups.
Spoiler alert, homogenous groups are better to work with.

BBC might be a Jewish lie, but BIC, big Iranian cock, is real.

>a Master's in poetry

Engineer plebs above Mathematics and Physics?
At least you tried, pizza nigga

shut up fag

>Degree in poetry

Just wtf man. If you are not into more technician studies. Why not at least philosophy.

my general A.A transfer degree is worth more then this

how are foreign languages at the bottom , genuinely curious.

>Masters
>Poetry
findamasters.com/masters-degrees/poetry/?30giIY0
Sweet Jesus its real.

>op probably expected racist comments towards him
>instead gets comments making fun of his degree

>Master's in poetry
>I'm educated to a higher standard than you
It takes a master's degree to teach a nigger to use Google?

>masters in poetry

Gave up on doing something productive and decided to chimp out your whole life, eh? You're going to make a nice pet for some like.

who's racist? we are just realist

example: your masters is poetry is completely useless and you will end up leeching off society

see?

Why did you waste money on majoring in poetry you fucking autistic

>masters in poetry

disregarded

I am a 24 year old right-wing populist voter and i am not inherrently racist, but to the point that i see value in my own race to protect it culturally and ethnically from the threats of multi-culturalism and interbreeding.

It's also nice that your Education all about Rhyming... you're all the way up next to your Rapper-idols and just as retarded as those who graduated with gender studies.

and yet are still a nigger with a useless niger faggot degree. come here boy so i can cut your throat and dump u in a ditch u got damn worthless subhuman ape shit boy