I sometimes pass groups of black people and for the life of me I cannot comprehend a single word they are saying to...

I sometimes pass groups of black people and for the life of me I cannot comprehend a single word they are saying to each other. They are like mumbling and it's indiscernable yet there seems to be some communication occurring. Can someone explain to me what this is about, and what exactly are they saying to each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wChaTMxq__4
youtube.com/watch?v=lG7a7T_vgWg
youtube.com/watch?v=NSqXvj3sQXY
youtu.be/Ftj0aKbT0iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5WojNaU4-kI
youtube.com/watch?v=t1wsHmqMvnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B I X N O O D

youtube.com/watch?v=wChaTMxq__4

At least they stick to ebonics. Seeing real African exchange students discuss things on the street is a true enigma.

They don't communicate in ideas, but rather express vague feelings. I suspect they themselves can't fully comprehend one another. Which is a biological adaptation. For the more they actually communicate the more risk of conflict. The African is a fascinating creature..... in it's natural habitat.

ok OP dont panic. there was a sort of cultural exchange program . obama and bush let in more black people than any other 2 presidents combined

many of them speak english to varying degrees some just do broken english others seem to be fluen but they all can speak another language. they tend to not speak their other language loudly so as to not attract attention but its clearly not english and africa has a few languages within it beyond english

You can't understand them because their language skills are so far advanced. And you're 10 years behind. To them, White people are the stupid ones for using antiquated English.

Black people invented words such "low-key", "ride", lit, fire, squad, bae, "on point", woke.

Whenever black people invent words, White people will use them after several years have passed. That's how advanced they are and how slow White people are.

So when you say, "can you give me a ride?", you're using Black people language. Same if you say, "I low-key enjoy this movie." or "the acting was on point." or "His new song is lit."

I watch a youtube channel where Black people laugh at White people for using a 10-year-old word. They're laughing at you. Engish is their specialty and you can't keep up.

Its kind of funny how many posters here are probably -16 years old and have never spoken to a black person. Kind of like r9k and women.

>Black people invented words such "low-key", "ride", lit, fire, squad, bae, "on point", woke.
No they didn't ya idiot
Ride? Fire? On point? No way no black people invented any of those.

White people refer to a car as "car"

But black people invented "ride", as in "I like your ride" instead of saying "I like your car."

White people describe cool or good things as "cool" or "good"

But Black people describe them as "fire." As in, "the song that you wrote is FIRE!!"

Same with the other words. Blacks invented them, Whites use them... years later. That's how far advanced Black people are. They are English experts.

>using the frindel argument
yeah if you and your friends decide on the meaning of the word you create your own slang, but slang is not real everyday words people use, remember 2004 slang? probably not because i havent heard the word bunk in ten years now and so will be the same for most of the niggerish language

Shut the fuck up you
Rabbit breedin, Tablet stealin, McDonald's beatin, monkeys squealin, tacky Benz, gold plate rims, chuck e cheeze, horse hair weaves, Strip club pimp, pavement chimp. Sickle cell, salon nail,
Subhuman piece of shit.

Logical fallacy. You are cherry-picking a few words that didn't survive the test of time while ignoring those that did and those that will.

New words get invented by Black people year after year, and over time, slowly but surely, they become permanent parts of the English language. That's why language evolves. That's why we don't speak like 17 century people anymore.. or like Shakespeare.

If what you say is true, that slang dies and we revert back to the "standard" English, then we all right now should be speaking exactly the same way as people from the Middle Ages. But we don't. Namsayin?

You have to wear one of these amulets in order to understand what they're saying

Stop calling the bastardization of the English language an "invention" you fucking tard

"Tard" is a bastardization of the word "Retard", he's right stop fighting the progress.

niggers didn't invent anything you dumb trash. you're just an ignorant nigger who never read a book so you think the new words dumb niggers use are invented by you. anything a dumb nigger thought of was already written down and described by white men 1000 years ago

You fucking idiot. Niggers didn't invent those words. They already existed, you just changed the meaning. Slang is nothing more than Street gibberish. The main reason I can't stand niggers is because you are so fucking stupid.

> all ya'll niggahs ima be yo bee?? muva fevuh?? ride a the day?? ya'll bettuh beat me?? a wheel deal??

jeez it's perfect king's english which part don't you understand

That's because they don't speak English, they speak nigger.

>t. Marxist Linguistic Department
How do these terms enter into the vocabulary and who propagates their usage initially? Is there any sort of social pressure applied to those who don't use them? No examples of "uncool" people misusing AAVE terms and being derided for not being up to date with the newest invention? Hmm... I wonder.

Black people I have observed have better feel for the flow and rhythm too. They add a lil syllable or subtract, or use another word, to make their sentences "flow" and sound musical and pleasing to the ears. Maybe that explains they are better rappers too.

So, White people would say, "who does that?"
which means that's lame, who does that.

But Black people would instead say it as, "Where they do that at?"

Try saying it fast. It sounds more acoustically pleasing.

unintelligable always bothered me... very ironic

Is this the equivalent of a black redneck?

They talk like that so can not understand what they are saying.

It harkens back to when we were slaves. The whip cracker would walk by and overhear our plans for escape.

Ebonics, ghetto slang, rap, gospel poetry is all just spirtual music without the music

>"Where they do that at?"

Brilliant repetition of the "d" sound. Only a black person could come up with phrases such as these. A testament to their advanced English skillz.

>whites invent "ride"
>whites invent the word to describe "ride"
>whites make dictionaries to describe what ride is
>whites write hundreds of thousands of books talking about going on rides, having rides, and every other word possible to describe ride
this is reality

>dumb nigger monkey who never read a book and can't even read past 2nd grade language discovers the word ride
>dumb nigger uses the word ride to describe a ride and is excited by the new toy he discovered
>dumb nigger thinks he invented a word
niggers should be sterilized or just euthanized

its the equivalent of a typical nigger

So you like rhymes? Have another monkey boy
ass stinking, bath needin,
chicken eatin, grape drinkin,
seed spittin, police victim,
water proof Afro poof,
gold toofs, fat hoofs,
wide nose, hammer toes,
chalk board stain, fake wood grain,
rent to own, low rent home,
section ape, crime scene tape,
Safari land mother fucker.

I have the same problems at work. It is usually the city blacks that talk like mumbling retards, rural blacks are actually very well spoken. I cannot for the life of me understand what they are saying and when I ask them to repeat because I couldn't hear they get angry and yell strings of simple words that I can at least begin to use to understand what idea they are trying to convey.

Dr. Dindulittle here.
If you can describe the noices they made I might can translate for you

some of the best bait

Observe the Marxist nigger engaging in its natural behavior. Arguments based on emotion, appeal to popularity and subtle shame. The Marxist has no love for the past and tradition, because the past values mastery, skill, and the Marxist knows that it cannot compete in such a world. Thus it lies, shames, and promotes the destruction of history by raising the babblings of borderline retarded fools as high art, and aesthetic innovation. Negro babbling is not art. It's a crude tool created by a creature that cannot grasp the technology of language developed and honed by thousands of years of interchange and necessity. It's babblings are to language as a chimp wielding a twig to collect termites are to technology. A stopgap, an accident of arrested development, a bargaining with a superior force. The Marxist sees the same inferiority that it sees in itself when it hears these barking Apes and mistakes it for beauty. The niggerish destructive impulse the Marxist feels cannot be resisted.

>Younger groups
This is exactly how language evolves

>young people speak different English compared to older generation
>older people stubbornly refuse to change and stick to old style
>older people die of old age
>younger generation become parents
>their children learn the new style English from them
>their children become teens and speak newer English picked up from brilliant Black people
>rinse repeat

That's why we don't speak like Sherlock Holmes or Jane Eyre or a character from Wuthering Heights anymore.

nice

I ain't a nigger

that looks more like a poem than a rap

I feel the same, some days ago I watched a video of a black couple doing reaction for an anime episode and I couldn't understand half of what they said.

As long as ideas and feelings are being conveyed, I don't see the problem. Actually the more compact the better imo

Do you speak Whiteboy wasted? Was on same rosetta stone

I mumble real bad if i feel like it only my family and close friends understand me.lol

youtube.com/watch?v=lG7a7T_vgWg

some times when you understand the whole message, slang, and all in rappping in between. All you want to hear is the Beat. Gift and a Curse

Any good vids on the limitations of African languages?

yes, i hear you

German has difficulty with sentences with multiple subjects due to verb placement.

>How do these terms enter into the vocabulary

see that's how. the younger generation see the efficiency and aesthetics of Black people's inventions so they adopt them.

You think this is bad? The niggers are swarming Germany at the moment, I've never seen so much niggers in my life.

Have to catch the train every day and in one town were the train stops, it looks like a fucking barcode when you look out the window. Also the smell. The whole train smelld like a fucking zoo that is covered in shit.

>YAURME
>YAURME
>YAURME

YES I FUCKING HEAR YOU

>Those somalian alien-looking niggas who speak in bird noises and clicks

absolutely terrifying

you sound like a cucked white guy though

Has science ever explained why black people smell? Fuck, I'm not even racist but how the fuck is nobody talking about this.

did the reddit spacing give anything away?

they use tons of lotion and skin products so they don't dry out like a turd in the sun. Combine that with african body odor and you have THE PATENTED NIGGER STINK

There was a video posted a while back where the speaker talked about how some, or all, African languages only have words for up or down, no detail on how far up.

Can anyone actually give a true translation of that?

>African languages only have words for up or down, no detail on how far up
does English?

>black people
kek

Does he have an accent?

He's speaking swedish after all...

Underrated. They speak in vagueries.

>sup sup mayne how it do?
>yknow how it is ya fill me?
>sheit, true dat. Jus tryna git a peice knowmsayin?
>yup yup straight up. Das da truth.
>word.
>shieeeeet.

I've heard similar greetings hundreds of times. They communicate almost nothing. It's like ants touching antennae to verify they're from the same colony. Nothing is conveyed except a general expression of sameness.

If someone asks me how far up the pole they should climb I can express the answer in any number of ways.

yahermay

I worked with a bunch of shitskins back in the day. They literally can't understand each other. This is why they constantly say things like "so you is sayin?" Or "whatchu mean bro?"

This is why you will see black peoples stuck on the same subject for so long. They will typically speak with little meaning at a time to help conversation move faster.

Pay attention, you will notice this

>1 post bix newb

o had no idea about what you talkin about - i have one maybe two black guys in my 90 000 ppl town

I work at a shitty dollar store, so smelly niggers aren't uncommon. But sometimes when I am mopping at night and start to sweat a little bit, I can't help but smell their stink again. I don't know if its because their foul fucking odor is caught in my nose, or if it is invading my own body. I know my natural body odor doesn't smell the same as their rancid filth.

FYI if anyone tries to choke you like this literally just push them off you by the chest. You CAN'T be choked like this.

we bout that life
feel me
we be out here
geeeeeee
bitch we real
>omg user your rapping is hella lit

See
Social engineers, Marxist utopians, and hyper capitalists seek to replace all linguistic diversity and centuries of aesthetic and grammatical innovation with a pidgin language of the slums. Create a new cultural hegemony. The Marxists like yourself see it as another way to destroy distinctive cultures to build towards the revolution. The globalist hyper Capitalist sees a monolithic people who can be more easily manipulated to buying and producing their garbage. It's not progress, it's a bastardization.

How are blacks able to understand what's being said when there's six nogs jabbering at the same time..?

I'd rather go for the ribs or the armpits or groin because in a situation like that you are in imminent danger. In the video this dude gets taken completely off guard because of his "prank"

Balls or throat or eyes my man

I din hur muh anglish in da vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=NSqXvj3sQXY

they don't, stop begging the question.
Jazz is lazzy, rap is shit, hip-hop is borderline retarded. White people build big and beautiful bridges and balconies between arts yet here you're wondering about nigger speak...

isn't a large part of how niggers speak based on the southern dialects?

Nothing you said in your post was true at all. You need to kill yourself.

Right I mean at that point its important to kill or be killed. But his number one mistake was relaxing. You just don't relax around blacks.

what kind of autism do you have?

damn man, find a new job

Rural blacks frequently have to communicate with people who aren't black. This requires mastery of language. The "kill whitey" mentality also isn't nearly as strong, typically because, after having lived a generation or two around mostly white people, they tend to have figured out that white people benefit them.

youtu.be/Ftj0aKbT0iQ

>dolls
Is this real? Those are fumos and they cost a couple hundred bucks.

Jazz isn't lazy and it wasn't created by Negros

The original Dixie land jazz band was the first Jazz band ever recorded, They formed after breaking off from Papa Jack Laine which was a racially integrated band

George Vital "Papa Jack" Laine was the leader of this band and considered by many to be the Godfather of Jazz

Guess what He was white
Jazz was not created by niggers this meme needs to die

>nigger delusions

>I sometimes pass groups of black people

I'm so sorry

It's called a hivemind. The mumbling is just the sound of their brains working.

I think they're all pretending to understand one another, they don't know what they're talking about most of the time anyway.

The real redpill is that language is tied to intelligence, and you can tell how intelligent a people is on average by the languages they develop or adopt. Look at bantu or abbo languages, and see how simplistic they are. How you can tell entire concepts don't even exist in their languages, because they're things they never really thought about. Same is true when low-intelligence peoples adopt other languages. Look at how niggers in africa/haiti/jamaica learn french/english, but they end up speaking it in a heavily simplified creole. Or just look at jive speak from american niggers, which is essentially the exact same concept.

This sort of thing isn't really discussed or researched anymore, however. Mostly because linguistics, like most social sciences, is completely pozzed and full of kikery. You have jews like Noam Chomsky pushing out unfalsifiable bullshit like "universal grammar" and trying to argue that any concept can be expressed by any people in any language equally, which is just absurd.

Somewhat related.

I'm an avid reader. A big part of my job revolves around reading legal documents. I speak (and write) two languages fluently. However reading anything written by these people is like deciphering hieroglyphs. But while these people appear to be dyslexic at best (more likely uneducated morons with writing and reading comprehension at a third grade level) they seem to understand each other perfectly.

Boggles the mind.

Here is the earliest Jazz record
Livery Stable Blues (1917)
Dixieland Jass band

youtube.com/watch?v=5WojNaU4-kI

Negros didn't even invent rap
Rap music originates from medieval Europe

Evert Taube originally recorded this song in 1920 this is a later recording though

youtube.com/watch?v=t1wsHmqMvnE

It's nothing to do with education. They receive the exact same education in the public schools as the rest of us. It's because intelligence is heritable and blacks, on average, have a low capacity for intelligence.

They can still speak and understand each other, for the same reason that a Dolphin's cliques are more simplistic than human speech, and yet they can still understand each other as well. And even then, I'd say nigs don't understand each other as much as you think. The thing is that they only think on a very basal level of very simplistic thoughts that are so straightforward that you don't actually need to understand each other 100% to get the message.

This is one of the best baits in a long time

Top kek

ayo man da fuck you be sayin das sum rayciss shit upinheeya boy you feel man dawg you feel me? now get off that muthafuckin mongolian water weeving site befo' I smack you down hu-white boy, you hear?

im'ma go get me some new air jordans now nigga, i got me my ebt card and everything. im'ma rotate these tires on my ride down to the mall to see some brothas and maybe pick me up a white bitch gnomesayin? bixnood nigga.

siiiii maaaa dis nigga rite heeea.

The more experience you have with the animals the more you understand racism is valid.

>ride
>not whip