Thanks Pagan God I'm uncut

Thanks Pagan God I'm uncut

Other urls found in this thread:

foreskinrestore.com/advanced.html
foreskinrestore.com/video/RestoredForeskin_Resilience.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm just here to beat burgernon to first post.

You're dedicated, aren't you?
I wouldn't be so slow if I didn't have to scroll for 10 seconds.

it always amazes me the way kikes tricked yankees into cutting their own dicks.

looks like you have competition

Now that's a cute Sanae...

It's odd, some days new people sprout up.
Let's see how long he'll keep up.
Thanks.

Thanks the heavens my parents didn't circumcise me.
All my friends are brainwashed into circumcision. I ask why and they say "uncut dicks are gross". They say this while I have a wife. It's either that or they say some bullshit like "Oh well it prevents STDs by 80%" or something similar.

>prevents STDs
this is all bullshit, you can easily rub your jerk with paper everytime you piss

I am working on restoring my foreskin. I have had full flaccid coverage for a few years, but hopefully I can get to this point eventually:

foreskinrestore.com/advanced.html
foreskinrestore.com/video/RestoredForeskin_Resilience.mp4

>Americans calling themselves "white supremacist" and/or "nazi".
>More than 80% are given the branding of the Jew at birth.
It's like pottery.

Circumcision is easy and painless.

>Americans calling themselves "white supremacist" and/or "nazi".
>Less than 60% are even white
Like pottery.

^^^^
bullshit

>kike+sandnigger demographics

>In an ancient Roman Empire hundreds of thousands of jews were slaughtered
>Romans way to found a jew was checking if someone is circumcised
>fastforward 2000 years
>half of American males do not have a skin on their penises because kikes are afraid of another pogrom

can't make this shit up, truly the greatest goys

>mfw I first realized that the kikes mutilated my dick before I was even self-aware enough to protest
I went through most of my childhood not knowing what a foreskin was, this country is fucked

Yeah and kids like you made fun of me for having a foreskin. Kys now and finish the kikes job.

I realized what circumcision was when I was 11 years old, and I started restoring right away. By the time I was 13, I had full flaccid coverage.

You can reverse a lot of the damage that circumcision does. You can bring back the mechanical gliding of the foreskin, and restore the mucous membranes on the glans and inner foreskin remnant.

Circumcision rates are dropping in the US, slowly but steadily. We are down to around 50% for infants born today. Female circumcision was only outlawed in 1996, and it was performed by US doctors on US girls in the 50s, usually on girls who had large clitorises. It was even covered by blue cross until the 70s. It was never as common as male circumcision, but it did happen to a not insignificant number of girls. We even made a clamp specifically designed for performing female circumcisions. Hopefully male genital mutilation will die off soon, just like female circumcision did in the US.