Is catcalling a Sup Forums approved conduct?

Is catcalling a Sup Forums approved conduct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/11/01/360422087/hollaback-video-calls-out-catcallers-but-cuts-out-white-men
archive.is/nW5Od
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Women are people not objects

Yes. Women are objects not people.

No. Women are neither objects or people.

Not to me. Women don't deserve any attention unless it is from their husbands.

No, it is an unholy act. Go to church you heathen!

People, yes are objects not women

If she doesn't wear the niqaab, it's allowed to catcall.

All non-whites must be removed from white society 1000 x 1000 square mile area without any non-whites living there.

Women are a disease

Le ebic meme

It's mostly niggers and spics who catcall. White men don't have to lower themselves to get a females affection.

no, nigger

maybe. women are both objects and people

>catcall.
you mean rape?

catcalling is the preserve of niggers
>muh dick
and filthy Muslims
>fiki fiki

THICCCCCCCC

fucking flag . terror cell scum

Only a prostitute reacts positively to a cat call.

only if it pisses them off

dress appropriately

This the same thing. I see this "model wanna be" she was hot. But she wears a fishnet stocking shirt with no bra. At a bar. You could easily see her tits

and some guy is staring and she gives him a dirty look.

I almost went up to her and said "what did you expect you stupid bitch"

women want to dress up sexy, but only when they think you are "cute" is it okay to oogle and cat call.

Women......shouldn't have been given the right to vote

>Is catcalling a Sup Forums approved conduct?

What do you think, you fucking nigger.

It's literally rape you xenophobic sexist shitlord! Thoughts like that led to the female genocided in 1933

Catcalling is what Nigs and Beans do.

No self respecting Man does it.

This.

i mean its straight nigger tier are you serious?

No.

Especially so if the woman isn't even dressed provocatively.

Catcalling is for ugly betas who can't even get a woman to bat an eye at them on their own, and how shitskins try to approach women.

Completely pathetic.

Cat-calling is pretty bad. Think about some white trash or niggers cat-calling your beautiful wife or girlfriend.

Flirt with 5 woman everyday. In other words dont be afraid to lay 5 bricks a day. Attractive woman walking towards you on the street? Smile, and say whatsup. Then keep walking.

Protip dont be ugly

You niggers will always say the girl was dressed inappropriately. Cat-calling is for literal niggers.

>but only when they think you are "cute" is it okay to oogle and cat call
Or wealthy.

>Think about some white trash or niggers cat-calling your beautiful wife or girlfriend.
> Implying

Oh no women get unwanted attention, how awful
youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY

The only White man in my life I've ever seen catcall a woman was my father, and my father acted like a Nigger

Or low-class whites, which are still a vital part of white society. See In short, user., don't be a nonce or else people trying to fix things will change the drive from anti-anti-"racist" to anti-sodomite in order to get this done and that means the death penalty for hopelessly weak men like the one you're representing or pretending to represent, Anonl.

This.

>Are niggers pol approved.

Hard question, will have to think about it a bit. Ask me tomorrow.

Catcalling is the laziest way to hit on a woman, and is associated with low-class people. It gets the message across.

And guess what you do to people? You talk to them and try to build a relationship

But if you're non-white, you're to go to a non-white country to do that.

only if your are a high school dropout trade unionist

what is this? you shout flirtatious remarks at random women? i'm not even a feminist but that's some dumbass behaviour

one important element of conservatism is civility and respectful conduct. you're all acting no better than niggers

No. What are you some kind of beta cuck who can't approach a woman appropriately?

same girl btw

I usually just say
>GAWD DAMN
to myself in the car, I don't think yelling it at them will help my chances of dicking em.

I don't care what niggers and other shitskins do. If you want to live with them to be "urban", then pay the fucking toll

The consensus seems to be "catcalling is for nigger scumbags"

Must say I have to agree with that 10,000%

Don't be a nigger scumbag.

I think its pretty fucking lame, insecurity expressing itself in a really cringey way.

>free speech
>implying words can hurt people
Lmao

>all blacks and mexicunts

it is nigger behavior for hedonistic degenerate men with low impulse control and low emapthy

note how there was a big drama about how all the men in these "10 hours walking in new york as a woman" videos were almost always black or hispanic since its literally a darky culture thing to "holla at" a girl

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/11/01/360422087/hollaback-video-calls-out-catcallers-but-cuts-out-white-men

Or low-class whites, which are still a vital part of white society. See (You)

In short, user., don't be a nonce or else people trying to fix things will change the drive from anti-anti-"racist" to anti-sodomite in order to get this done and that means the death penalty for hopelessly weak men like the one you're representing or pretending to represent, Anonl.

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/nW5Od

No. Objects are people not women

>think they white men were cut out
this level of delusion

if women don't want to be cat called why would they go out in public alone?

No, we use cheetahs

only if its gentile and face to face, aka a salute. Not if it is nigger tier shouting obsenitiestrhough the windows

Send bob and vagine pix

>do milk

who?

No, you got to be self minded, and not a rude person when not necessary.

Women can't even put 2 and 2 together, it's all niggers and spics yet they will blame white men for it. I suppose white men are responsible for bringing that shit into the states though.

Sensible.