How could you possibly win a argument if your opponent has the moral high ground?

how could you possibly win a argument if your opponent has the moral high ground?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7FMh3YtK_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm just here to beat burgernon to first post.

Attack morality. It doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Logic does.

whats moral?

define the 'moral high ground'

Morals are a spook

i know right? we are unstoppable.

This guy gets it.

What is immoral?

Does anyone actually like this guy?
>Lmao "Weaponized Autism"
>Lmao these Sup Forums guys are crazy
>watch me pown this feminist
>bout to post another hour long video where i post feminists boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=B7FMh3YtK_w
Highground you say?

"kill all the niggers and faggots"
umm...no, what the alt right doesn't understand is that things like death and genocide are wrong

See progressives destroying western civilization over the last 5 decades.

It's not uncommon

In the 90s, the conservative right used religion as the basis of their morality and uses it as a club on anyone who disagreed

the far left are using intersectionality as the basis of their morality and uses it like a club with anyone who disagrees.

STFU you unironically like Sargon, your assessment of the alt right is invalid as well as your opinion. Go pwn some feminists. I'm not even alt right, I just hate that guy

death is not wrong, it's natural
genocide is generally and objectively wrong

ohhhh i get it..hes in the mountains.. talking about high ground

Surely god never killed anyone or wiped out a degenerate people.

Surely these weren't stories spun to warn against the path we're on now. We're the first people ever to promote multiculturalism, asshole worship, feminism, and drug use. These are not warned against in fairy tales from thousands of years ago. I'm euphoric by the scent of my own astroglide.

Old school Republicans (before adopting the religious vote) would force the "moral high ground" Liberal to debate morality.

it dosent matter if they want the easy way out with the "i stand in moral high ground" in the end they will join us (skeptics) and white liberals/communists . once they get attacked more normies and masses of white people will change there views. once there bubble breaks and they awaken. they will fight at our side . even if they hate us.

and in the end they will be judged by god whether they believe in him or not.

they will see that the sub humans other are and how there behavior is not western related and will do our biding in the end. and when jews realize this they will flee . because they know we know what there plan is for the west .

there is always someone more moral than you and so it goes on and on.

It's also another (now lefty) progressive purity test, there is no winning them over. The left must eat their own, only after they have been spat out will they wake up.