UK YES!!

UK YES!!

Forst post pls

Fucked it up but whatever
Anyway, we all know why this is a bad thread.

what if i just want to purchase the alcohol, not have it served to me?

am I the only one who would kick up a fuss if he refused to serve me?
i'm half pajeet half bong though so I think i'd be safe from getting arrested near instantly

Honestly if I saw this happen and he refused to serve me I'd probably "accidentally" drop it on the floor so he'd have to waste his time cleaning it up while I wasted my time getting more and waiting in line at another register.

>these brown shit skin sand niggers are so radically brainwashed with their primitive beliefs this much
>the same ones that are literally gleeful to blow themselves to smithereens
Why do we treat these insects as equals again? They are not compatible with normal civilized people. They belong in a zoo or their own magic carpet riding countries.

Not sure how the britbongs have it, but here in Norway you have to be at least 18 to be able to sell alcohol.

Maybe he's underage?

>please pack your saving at the packing shelf

What the fuck does that mean?

They don't say anything about bacon.Expertly hidden bacom in a half opened package.

test

Under 18s are not allowed to serve alcohol.

Same here in the states, but they then just call over someone who is old enough to perform the sale of the alcohol.
Does bongland not have that?

It means you save money by bagging your own groceries

It's kinda the same, new employees need like 2 months on the job before they can serve alcohol. Before then they need a supervisor on hand. It's just easier to have customers move to another checkout than grabbing someone over who is probably busy doing something else. This is most likely just Sup Forums sperging out and being retarded as usual.

This would be literally illegal in Poland

Same, but if it's busy they just put a sign up. It means he isn't constantly getting someone to come over and scan it.

>implying any eastern european country would hire staff that refuses to touch half of products in a regular store( alcohol and pork)

UK is lost. Move along.

I'd tell him if he can quote the line in the Koran that forbids cashiers from scanning alcohol I'll move to the other check out

he need some shitty license to sell alcohol. Doesn't say nothing related to pork so is not because the religion

That .. and tipping is not common over here.

They wouldn't steal anything at least

Kek

I would buy only bacon and beer and put it on that till.

WAAAAAAA THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT TRUMP OR NIGGERS WAAAAAAAA

leave

Considering we've had it 50 times in the past couple of days and it was done better before, there is no reason to make this thread other than (You)s.

I'd simply leave and never shop there again.

till when?

Go into the archive and post a link to every thread with this OP image. Every time a new piece of discussion arises (this pic), it re-opens discussion on the topic (muzzie shits).

If you don't like it go to a site with an upboat or gold system designed to stifle organic discussion.