Anti-union Trump labor department honors anti-union Reagan

How's that "workers party" working for you faggots on here?

>Pro-labor = pro-union

Saged and hidden.

Reddit is that way

A job would be required to understand the plight of labor

>He knows the way because he came from reddit
you have to go back

Yes, we are reactionaries, and you are enlightened intellectuals: You intellectuals do not want us to go back 1400 years. You, who want freedom, freedom for everything, the freedom of parties, you who want all the freedoms, you intellectuals: freedom that will corrupt our youth, freedom that will pave the way for the oppressor, freedom that will drag our nation to the bottom.

>poos in street

Chilie why are you quoting Ayatollah Khomeini?

>American unions
>supporting workers

since when?
they're full of boomers that fuck over the young guys
they support open borders
they're bought and paid for by the Democrats, to the point that the United Mine Workers of America endorsed Obama despite him vowing to destroy the coal industry

Imagine the worst leftist hellhole of an organisation. Now make it worse. Now fill it with people who think the wrong side won the cold war and would be very willing to murder you to steal your shit. You now have a standard union.

The unions over here routinely do shit like refuse to denounce ISIS because it would be islamophobic, call for strikes at the drop of the hat, say that calling for the genocide of the Jews isn't antisemitic but is "legitimate criticism" of Israel, etc. the fucking doctor's union places a hard limit on the number of doctors we can train in order to artifically reduce supply to get the pay up. They went on strike over their premium weekend pay. They left patients to die because all they care about is money and destroying the government, as befitting their godless materialist outlook common to the vile marxists and communists who infest these organisations.

The Winter of Discontent is one reason why the Tories were in power from 1979-1997, and also a key reason why old people despise commie Corbyn; bodies were left unburied because the gravediggers wanted more money. Bin collections ended because they wanted more money, etc. Birmingham has a bin strike right now. That is the future if you give unions a fucking inch and treat them with anything other than the utmost suspicion.

The commies funded unions to cripple western nations. The commies may be gone, but the ideology remains, and must be rooted out and purged whereever it is found.

That's his quote? Damn, that's based
>freedom that will pave the way for the oppressor, freedom that will drag our nation to the bottom.
And accurate.
He must've really had it with burgers occupying his homeland with a puppet dictator.

>since when?

>I never opened a history book
>I don't remember the Guilded ages or the great depression
>hurrrr durrrr cold war propaganda

>American Unions being anything besides a racketeering scheme.

The rural and suburban retards strike again

Look at this chart, as unions go down, so does the middle class and wages.

When unions were highest in 1950s we had the largest and healthiest middle class in the world.

or he knew how to puppet a bunch of angry disenfranchised young men

what have unions done for American workers in the last 30 years?
like I said unions are full of boomers that screw over the young guys, in fact that's a main reason why they're dying in every state were a person isn't required to be in one

>N-no you!

>what have unions done for American workers in the last 30 years?
SeeEvery single awful trade deal the only force that have opposed them all is unions, and Trump is now pushing to DESTROY all unions in this country.

Your Bernie tier economics don't fool me. I could make 10 other arguments just as "valid"

>votes union out because beaners wanna send more money back home and give no shits about retirement because they will just move back to 3rd world shit hole and live like a king on 50 dollars a day
>Work load increases pay does not
>New workplace rules implemented that allow management to fire whomever they wish regardless of job performance
>employee complaints no longer taken seriously
>industry in the area now completely union free and allowing companies to act as a syndicate keeping wages low
>health insurance cost sky rocket
>Get forced to opt out of state workers compensation because lol we can fire you whenever we want now

HURRR DURRR LET THE FREE MARKET SORT IT OUT DURRRRRRR

My comment on the quality and integrity of American unions has nothing to do with that image, or your spergy reaction.
But yet again, when faced with any actual opposition, the leftist fails to make an argument.
C'mon.

>and Trump is now pushing to DESTROY all unions in this country.

Trump is the most pro-worker president in generations
he's threatening tariffs
he's curtailing immigration
he's saved innumerable healthcare services jobs just by scrapping the TPP
of course the nurse's union didn't thank him

>industry in the area now completely union free and allowing companies to act as a syndicate keeping wages low

in most areas you can't even get in to a union unless you're a relative of someone else already in it

>>>/reddit/

>retard quote
i see you trollin there

great because FUCK labor unions
SEUI scumbags
Teamster thugs
NEA SJW asswipes
AFL-CIO criminals

Unions were needed at one time before fair labor laws were instated, now that those laws exist, they are no longer necessary

Wasn't Reagan like upper level functionary in the actors' union in California during his acting career?

I'm a worker and I fucking hate unions.
All they do is steal your fucking money and try to run your life.
Fuck unions. I fucking love living in a state where they have no power.

The only unions Reagan fought were public, i.e. government, unions. Government employee unions are a cancer ruining many States as they put unelected government employees in a position to conspire with elected government employees against the taxpayer.

The decrease in union membership overall is part of a larger, long-term decline. Union membership also declined under Carter, Clinton, and Obama. Were they anti-union as well?

Wouldn't union membership decrease whenever the middle class shrinks? If you don't have a job, you can't be in a union.

He was the President of SAG, in fact. He was an actor, so later in life he acted like he was a conservative and fooled many unsuspecting people.

Best "acting" in history then. Damn that economy was rocking during his presidency

Classic case of getting short term gains for long terms pains.

I'm UAW and I voted for Trump. I'd do it again too. Would love if he would bust my union. Corruption from top down. Shit bags are always catered to and hard workers get fucked left and right.
Don't ever join the UAW

when you get screwed over by a company at least you can go to another company
when you get screwed over by the union you often have nowhere else to go in a union area
and at least the company isn't self-righteous about screwing you over

Ever been in a union before?
For every good thing they do, they do 9 bad things, and they never actually fight for you or your interests.

Unions exist to suck up dues and give a customary 3-5% raise every 4-5 years, while preventing useless unproductive and lazy employees from being fired, while doing nothing to help those who actually produce.

The only people that like unions are lazy, stupid, fat pieces of shit who want to spend 40 years doing the bare minimum and collect a pension for the rest of their life.

Unions kill upward mobility.
This is made worse now, because they're all infiltrated by SJWs who vote themselves 10% raises year on year, and use the union protection to shirk their normal job duties so they can be full-time union stewards with full pay AND still collect the full pay of the normal position they never do any work in.

they're also pushing white privilege SUPER hard and demanding for "racial parity", which means they want less whites in upper management.

Nevermind that blacks make up 40% of the lower positions, and whites only make up 25%, that's totally in line with the racial makeup of the US, right?

Fucking kikes and their nigger pets.
Unions need to fucking die, if only so that we can purge people from businesses and government for being shit at their job.

Unions are the reason all the jobs moved overseas.

He ran up gigantic deficits and added $2 trillion to the national debt.

>Unions are the reason all the jobs moved overseas.

Yeah has nothing to do with automation.