Brit/pol/ - Yaqūb al mogg edition

>'We won't pay a PENNY more than we owe': Boris Johnson insists Britain will pay its debts to the EU but won't be held to ransom over the divorce bill
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822392/Johnson-insists-Britain-pay-debts-EU.html

>Brexit: UK seeks data transfer pact with EU
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41036551

>BBC staff get 10% pay rise... while other public sector workers suffer pay freeze
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400766-bbc-pay-public-sector

>I promise I'm impartial, says Jon Snow as Channel 4 newsreader denies he said 'f*** the Tories' at Glastonbury
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821536/I-promise-m-impartial-says-Jon-Snow.html

>Portugal PANIC: Portuguese in shock as usually loyal Britons cancel holidays to Algarve
express.co.uk/travel/articles/845681/portugal-algarve-holidays-eu-tourism-figures

>'Answers may not be right' Migration figures could be SKEWED by fake data, expert warns
express.co.uk/news/uk/845642/immigration-figures-could-be-skewed-by-fake-data-warns-Jonathan-Portes

>Boris Johnson says UK was 'over-optimistic' about Libya
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41045099

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41023844
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm just here to beat animeposter to first post.

First for the complete dissolution of the United Kingdom

comfy day senpais...

Lanky men should not wear double breasted suits

I'm studying music, and I'm going into law after I graduate
But I suppose that wasn't one of the meme degrees you mean

music degree? wew

What are the biggest meme degrees?

History?
Media studies?

>that article

Media studies. There are actual academic pursuits you can do if you've studied history. What the fuck do you do with media studies, other than be a media studies teacher?

english is quite memey

It's fun, and it's something I'm really interested in
I went into it knowing that I'd probably be studying a post graduate in law after
but it was worth it for me to dedicate at least a couple of years to a creative pursuit in my life.

Depends what exactly "media studies" entails. You could be a technician.

I think survive the jive did it
and his videos are quite good quality compared to most

Focus on securing employment for yourself. Then worry about what other people are wearing.

how are you proposing to go into law after university with a music degree if i may ask?

But I'm a student and I've got work experience lined up starting in October, Mr Snek.

I've done work experience, and networked
and also anyone can do it, providing you have a 2:1

having a GDL = having a law degree basically

No chance Trump actually is speaking to Galloway, right?..

Wonderful. Please feel free to make fashion statements.

doubt it

Riots at the Nogging Hill Carnival?

Caribbean people are pretty chill.

Agreed. Feral London-born street niggers are not.

nah
riots happen when people are angry not partying
plus noggin hilll has been taken over by middle class whites now

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41023844
>For 50 years, jerk chicken, reggae and soca sound systems, a touch of rain and a colourful parade have made up Notting Hill Carnival in west London.
>Its history is rooted in celebrating Afro-Caribbean culture and community cohesion over the August bank holiday weekend.
>Celebrating an insular minority culture
>Community cohesion
What did they mean by this?

I'm the user whose girlfriend got pregnant the other day and who wasn't too happy about it. I've persuaded her to go to the gp to at least talk about abortion options. Moralfags gtfo, the blackpill dictates that since rome is burning you may as well enjoy the flames.

>Accomplice in murder

Nonsense terms are all the rage at the BBC

you fucking cunt
kill yourself you faggot
you are absolute scum

Also, is anyone else actually going to buy the Mayweather Conor fight? It's only £21 for the HD package on my provider.
>implying it is murder to stop a bag of cells developing
>implying it is cutting down an oak tree if you take an acorn out of the ground
Fuck off.

>It's not a human if it's not fully developed, guise, even though physical development doesn't end until the early 20s
>Comparing the death of a human to the cutting down a tree
The absolute STATE of murderers

Typical lazy millennial. Would rather pursue his own selfish pleasures than bring up the future of the white race. I hope your murder of your own child haunts you all your days.

>gettting up 4am
fuck that desu, especially when your a wagecuck

The fight takes place on a weekend does it not?

If you pressure a girl who was happy having a child into aborting, it is going to traumatise her

You're a sick man

I don't understand why the movie Dunkirk was even made.

I think Saving Private Ryan does a good enough job depicting the landing of the allies in Dunkirk, France, in 1944, plus it shows ALL of the allies landing, not just the Brits.

I think they should've saved the money making the movie and spent it on something more valuable like more funding for the NHS or the BBC.

She is an adult, she can make her own decisions, I'm just making it clear to her that if she makes her decision to have the child then I will be making my decision to have as little to do with it and her as possible.

chillED, you tit

>getting this triggered over the death of a biological organism with no self-awareness
Might as well become fucking vegans

>If you pressure a girl who was happy having a child into aborting, it is going to traumatise her
This I do agree with however. It must be a carefully planned thing, and sadly for him, is the females decision ultimately.

>valuable
>The BBC
The BBC is a worthless, destructive tool of white genocide.

>The President of the United States of America
>talking to Galloway

I'd rather they took the tax money and burned it to ash in preference to handing it to the BBC.

good lad, updates when she has been
yeah cba finding streams for it when they are going to be shit quality and always going down, just gunna pay the 20 quid

>>getting this triggered over the death of a biological organism with no self-awareness

fuck up
It's a tragic situation, and the guy is a selfish cunt. It's clearly wrong to use abortion as a form of birth control.
The girl was happy about it and thought it would be a nice surprise.
Also the guy has a girl on the side. I don't know why he posts here, because with those values, he clearly isn't conservative in the least. In fact he's the very worst of what the world has to offer.
Pathetic and disgusting.

Do you know how long it's going to be guaranteed to last for as a minimum? I don't want Conor getting KOd in the first round, will feel like I have been ripped off.

tbf the girl had lied to him and said she was on the pill also, when user was also wearing a condom. so thanks to her lying they have an unwanted baby, abort that shit.

gonna do the same m8
got any money on it?

Abortion is a sin.

fook sake stop the bait, floyd won't be KO'ing anyone early. If he does TKO him I'd say it would be rounds 7-8 onwards. But conor says it's going to be an early KO so there you go. just buy it as likely nothing similar will ever happen again of this magnitude.

>getting triggered over a child dying
FTFY
Fucking hell, lad, I hope for your sake you repent at some point

yeah got £5 on round 1 and £5 on round 2 conor KO. might slap more fivers on 3,4 and 5 on the night

>he clearly isn't conservative in the least
Not everybody here has to have the same political opinions your fucking retard, if you want a safe space go to reddit. I have someone I fuck on the side, my GF might even know about it but I don't give a shit, it doesn't change our relationship.
She didn't say she was on the pill, she just refused to go on it.

>join the police force
>blue pilled, but someone who wants to do an honest job
>jump through all the hoops, pass all the tests
>sit through the diversity powerpoints
>"Your first assignment will be the London carnival"
>you, as a public sector londoner, have read all about the carnival and how diverse it is and look forward to attending
>39 seconds into your shift and a Fine Art student called Imogen has taken 200 photos of you and her together, trying to wear your hat
>as you grin into the camera, remembering your public relations powerpoint, you notice a crime in the background
>rasheed is stabbing jamal in the head and neck
>remind them that the carnival is inherently peaceful and they should practice this ritual outside of its limits
>Imogen is recording the whole thing on her iPhone
>as Jamal reaches out with his last breath, he grabs hold of you and lets out a final
>"Black Lives Matter"
>the carnival grinds to a halt
>the jeremy corbyn float crashes into a dixy chicken, killing hundreds
>Imgoen has had to delete her Peru photos from her phone to get enough storage space for the destruction
>the crowd hack you to death for killing this innocent black man
>shami chakrabati personally boycotts your parent's house and pickets your funeral
>a photo of some sheboon getting in your mother's face at the wake is accompanied with the words "Powerful" and "So Brave", winning multiple awards
>Donald Trump is also to blame

Sounds good

>Saving Private Ryan
>a good enough job depicting the landing of the allies
>in Dunkirk
>plus it shows ALL of the allies landing

>another job interview gone by without them getting back in touch with me
>still in this bum job
>friend from work left today to start working at a new place
>/myboy/ Rich Piana has died

What a shitty week.

>I have someone I fuck on the sid

Having sex for pleasure, outside of marriage and cheating on your partner? Wew lad.

>t. Economics
Enjoy being a secretary lad.

That's what the BBC does anyway

What's the betting that all 3 of them are fatties? Fatties always engage in degenerate behaviour.

I'm not saying they do, but I'm pretty sure we generally agree on socially conservative ideals. Yet every time one of you poofs are given a chance to act heroically in real life, you run away and act just as badly as the biggest faggots ever.

Say it with me:
NATION OF IMMIGRANTS

You sound like a bit of a disgrace. No way that girl should be tied to you through a kid. Traumatised on not, the best thing for her is to not have that kid.

At least we're 7% better of than Germany, r-right guys

abandon your child, what sort of a man are you?

>1pbtid
>obsessed
>19 yet more successful and superior than you already

neck yourself when?

>19
>tripfag
Can this cunt get any more obnoxious?

nice digits, however
>I don't agree with your argument so I will change the wording of it

A full-grown cow has more self-awareness than a human embryo.
You eat steak right?
fucking murderer.

I'm just telling you my experience, and also, I am more highly educated than you lad.

I'd recommend you switch degrees now, do a physical science or maths.

Definitely a possibility, and it is disappointing to see the amount of degenerates around here.

you got a hangover??

Your argument is that your kid isn't human. His argument is that it is.

A full grown cow also has more self awareness than somebody who is asleep or under anaesthesia.

A cow is not a human. A cow can at no point attain human consciousness and higher thought, strictly defined by self awareness and self consciousness. Even the most intelligent animals are only capable of the former. No matter how long a cow is left, it will not develop higher thought.
But a foetus, if left unmolested by murdering physicians, and without the rare cases of miscarriage which are the fault of no one, WILL develop these. I would note it will not develop them from birth, either. A human doesn't develop self awareness until about the age of 3, and self consciousness until around 5. So is an under-5 not really human? Is it just a clump of cells that can babble and shit?
I also take objection with comparing the slaughter of animals for food (a necessity for survival, as without meat you are almost guaranteed to develop mineral deficiencies and protein deficiency) to the killing of a child because you just don't want the responsibility. You value your own convenience over the life of a child. How can you justify that?

you're not very bright are you lad

He's just shitposting. I hope...

It's a route into Law desu - maybe some Anons aren't aware of the GDL.

Is that the limey retard that hosts a (((news))) show on HBO?

You're not a man, user. You know that, right?

Why does Tim Tebow have a gun?

>calls other people retards

>BBC reporting in Ebonics

nope

the whole idea is stupid, someone who solely understands pidgin and not propper english, wont be able to read, plus they allready have bbc news in native languages of nigeria

Potato-poster has been strangely absent today.

I should have voted corbyn

This.

>being this retarded and gay

BIX NOOD

so dead here today
just like that baby will be if the user murders it

We should have ten minutes' silence for the baby if it dies

Raising a child is the best way to ignore the flames.

This your chance, I'm guessing you're young from your immature behaviour, now is the time to grow up. You can do it, if you have that child you better be the best dad you can be, the future is relying on you.