>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
apnews.com/8eaa68a33ab84477a938b0d2490419e7/Violence-in-Charlottesville-leads-to-soul-searching-at-ACLU
youtube.com/watch?v=I0JVRcJLea8
pastebin.com/q9DMFa7c
youtube.com/watch?v=9a_wXkOeOQE
politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/08/25/obama-makes-rare-endorsement-in-tight-st-petersburg-race-114141
unvis.it/politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/08/25/obama-makes-rare-endorsement-in-tight-st-petersburg-race-114141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

I love Kellyanne.

YAAAAAAASS

Fucking lord, you mongs. Don't claim you will bake when you won't and don't try to bake after someone already says they have it.

Are you fucking stupid?

Checked.
See you guys in september

>Faced with an angry backlash for defending white supremacists’ right to march in Charlottesville, the American Civil Liberties Union is confronting a feeling among some of its members that was once considered heresy: Maybe some speech isn’t worth defending.

>Cracks in the ACLU’s strict defense of the First Amendment no matter how offensive the speech opened from the moment a counter-protester was killed during the rally in Virginia. Some critics said the ACLU has blood on its hands for persuading a judge to let the Aug. 12 march go forward. An ACLU leader in Virginia resigned, tweeting, “What’s legal and what’s right are sometimes different."

>In The New York Times, K-Sue Park, a race studies fellow at the UCLA School of Law, argued that the ACLU’s defend-in-all-cases approach to the First Amendment “perpetuates a misguided theory that all radical views are equal,” adding that group is “standing on the wrong side of history.”

apnews.com/8eaa68a33ab84477a938b0d2490419e7/Violence-in-Charlottesville-leads-to-soul-searching-at-ACLU

Where were you when virtue signaling against first amendment became accepted cornerstone of lliberal, lefist politics?

Awwwwwooooo~~~
Five
Six
Seven
Ohhhhhhh-niiinnnneee

youtube.com/watch?v=I0JVRcJLea8

W R O N G

MAGA!

You wanna bake? I didn't even intend to.

Thoughts on saying fuck congress and privatizing the wall? Commission Eric and Jr to oversee the construction. Could turn it into a tourist spot and let it make money.

What steps did she make towards allowing trannies in the military during her 8 years as FLOTUS?

The left needs a good gassing.

What all has happened this morning?

Someone fill me in so that I don't have to dig back through the threads.

Froggo a cute

HL3 was cancelled

SO did the dems had down their little "centure" yet? i thought that was today

>lets burn the 1st ammendant
winning political strategy if I ever heard one trump btfo

Faceberg users have come out against fashwave music.

They're mentally unstable gays-in-denial with a 45% suicide rate, isn't that reason enough? Why can't they just accept they like it in the ass?

VoteVets is a Soros™ organization that is made up of mostly stolen valor fags and idiot leftist.
There is not a single grassroots organization that the left even has anymore. It's pathetic.

I can for a while, but I have to go in a few hours. Can you be ready to take over then?

enjoy your digging

>military didn't ask for it
>the decision was literally made based off of what his military advisers said

pastebin.com/q9DMFa7c
>And here we are. I spoke of my return to this shore. It has been a circuitous path to lands I once knew, and surprising to see how much the terrain has changed. Enough time has passed that few remember me, or what I was saying when last I spoke, or what precisely we hoped to accomplish. At this point, the resistance will have failed or succeeded, no thanks to me. Old friends have been silenced, or fallen by the wayside. I no longer know or recognize most members of the research team, though I believe the spirit of rebellion still persists. I expect you know better than I the appropriate course of action, and I leave you to it. Except no further correspondence from me regarding these matters; this is my final episode.

Yours in infinite finality,

Gordon Freeman, Ph.D.

R-R-R-RACISTS!?

>The victim, black Trump supporter R.C. Maxwell, told a local Fox affiliate: "If the optics were completely different and I was a black lives matter supporter and I was attacked on the Trump side of a protest I would be in the spotlight on CNN right now... I went over to the left side to see if I could engage them with dialogue and I was instantly encircled by the so called anti fascists."

>The attacked quickly identified himself on Twitter, with this excuse: "I did it because he would [not] stop talking about Trump when all of us told him thousands of times we didn't want to hear it. I am NOT racist... Please arrest me lmfao."

>Police obliged his request and he was arrested Tuesday while trying to buy a bus pass back to Ohio. He remains in custody in lieu of bail, according to the latest reports.

As I recall, the left the liberals the democrats could not get off this guy's fucking dick back when he was damaging Bush administration and Iraq war.

but now, some speech isn't free and he is a Russian bot.

So when will the army allow 350 pound people in because "healthy at every size"?

Can Trump kill the Federal Reserve with an Executive Order?
>Executive Order: 111110: Kikes Leave
>I, Donald J. Trump hereby abolish one of the festering wounds of our great nation known as the Federal Reserve. For too long has it plagued our nation, and now Congress will print its own money as it should. May it rot in Hell with Woodrow Wilson.
Can he do that? Or should he let I don't know Wilbur Ross be the boss of it and let him shut it down?

Absolute mad man.

Unpopular opinion inbound.
>good

Any Awan/DWS news breaking today? I heard something about a Marine spilling the beans on what he found. I need this saga to end before I can move on with my life. It is all consuming. There must be justice.

nice

tune in iam LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9a_wXkOeOQE

Get back to work on your game, Aoba. We've got deadlines to meet and a lesbian, dictator, rapist employer to please.

I hope that finally dies then along with the dumb words fash and fashy.

I know, its fucking hopeless. Can't get the summary of the day so far.

So you would be gone around 1pm? I have stuff to do, sorry. I would. Will need to find another baker.

>I'm Mr Harcore Republican Warrior Trump
>WIsconsin 7th contender Paul Nehlen backs Trump
>Trump backstabs him and endorses establishment shill Paul Ryan

>Arizona Senate Race
>Trump endorses McCain
>McCain kills repeal

>Alabama Senate primary
>Bad-ass conservative legend Roy Moore backs Trump
>Trump backstabs him endorses another establishment flunkie Luther Strange

Durpty doo! Why cant I get any of my agenda done?

You people keep falling for this con man, I swear.

And you will never escape the shame of truth that sticks to you all like a foul stench.

...y-you mean c-confirmed... right? a-user?

see

>that pic

if democrats come back into power we are guaranteed to lose our freedoms to a pc tyranny where everything in your life is monitored

Everyone loves a based black man

politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/08/25/obama-makes-rare-endorsement-in-tight-st-petersburg-race-114141

FOREIGN COLLUSION

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet

Luther Strange backed Trump 100% too.

t. child molesters

Archive time
unvis.it/politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/08/25/obama-makes-rare-endorsement-in-tight-st-petersburg-race-114141

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Bannon out
>Gorka on thin ice
>Miller soon out
>WH owned by neocons/democrats/liberals
>own aides don't give a shit about his agenda
>sides with DACA instead of base
>no infrastructure
>no healthcare
>no tax reform
>no wall
>no immigration reform
>approval 30%
>no friends in congress
>impeachment looming

Urban = Nig nogs

w e w
e
w

In about 4 or 5 hours.

>I have stuff to do, sorry. I would. Will need to find another baker.
That's alright. Well, have a nice day anyway.

This is more of a "heh, CNN hypocrisy" thing, not a "BASED NIGGER" thing.

>rare endorsement

That's like his third endorsement for the year.

Plz do it

how does it feel that every girl you kiss will have used that same mouth to blow a hispanic? is that why you dumbasses voted for Trumo? Is it all just down to sexual jealousy.

You drumpfkins are fucking pathetic. Just face it, white girls like tall, dark and handsome. And they DON'T like short, fat, and in his mom's basement.

>inb4 they split from Democrats and get attacked mercilessly by the media

Yeah but Strange is a McConnel backed pussy. Moore is a legend.

h-haha wrong hemisphere ISIS.

Gorka is irrelavant as is Hopes. only Miller is necessary for MAGA now that Bannon was removed.

Trump has already accepted what he fought for can't be done due to based senate obstructing him completely so this is why he has figured to seek more active military politics.

kasich and zuckerberg will end up being destroyed like jeb! in 2020

Be nice.

>138984361
I swear the day your kind get range banned or your nation dies will be a glorious day.

Gorka is irrelavant as is Hopes. only Miller is necessary for MAGA now that Bannon was removed.

Trump has already accepted what he fought for can't be done due to based senate obstructing him completely so this is why he has figured to seek more active military politics - it's impossible for him to pass legislature.

I was about to say, Obama gives out endorsements like dollar bills at the club.

Strange has a good record of support Trump. Does does Ryan. And Ryan does get shit done somehow, even if he's a loser.
Trump rewards loyality.

see.....

>the ACLU’s defend-in-all-cases approach to the First Amendment “perpetuates a misguided theory that all radical views are equal,” adding that group is “standing on the wrong side of history.”
I love this meme

>I'm an idiot who thinks that the only things on Trump's agenda are a wall and healthcare, the post

>militants.
of which faith I wonder

This unironically

nobody cares

You have to link to your own you spam is pretty sad man. Embarrassing

Easier to stuff ballot boxes into high density areas

Link?

Obama's gonna help tank whatever legacy he has left.

lmao looks like you drumpfkins are so triggered you can't even muster a reply.

how embarrassing

Why is Hifumi so perfect?

could watch all day

>samefagging

dude you're epic. how did you manage to make them so booty bothered?

Sweet Jesus shills and losers are low energy these days!

>replying to a troll

I used to be liberal but nowadays I'm finding I agree with Trump more and more. As long as he doesn't fuck leafs over too hard on NAFTA. Anyone else similar?

There will be some grave results from the fact that U.S. has outsourced free speech to private corporations who do not need to respect 1A and thus U.S. government in actuality can limit free speech on both sides all sides of political thought.

>1 post by this ID

>watching SJW crap

Then vs Now still the same. The white man must serve the black

>Drumpfniggers are this triggered

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>As long as he doesn't fuck leafs over too hard on NAFTA
user, I...

I'm afraid don't understand

It would be nice if we could have shills like the ones Brock sent when he had money.

there really are jobs Americans won't do