BIGGEST HAPPENING OF ALL TIME

You are all so interested in happenings but no one seems to give a fuck about the biggest one of all time next month. Most of you will die and there will be war and famine.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/SGtv1
patheos.com/blogs/tomhobson/2017/08/jonah-eclipse-ancient-nineveh/
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
un.org/en/events/peaceday/
yhebrew.com/tag/2017-ends-120th-jubilee/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/first-zionist-congress-and-basel-program-1897
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503678334
express.co.uk/news/weird/842909/Planet-X-September-23-October-pyramids-Nibiru
express.co.uk/news/weird/738392/Nibiru-apocalypse-2017-DOOMED-Robert-Vicino-Vivos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go here and read don't post dumb questions. This is all incredibly complex but it has been carefully researched. All the research will be given to anyone that asks for it

Fake news.

we're over it.
trump proved that the cosmos is no match for the god emperor

cool well grab a six pack and enjoy the show, there is no question this is happening. You are prob shills anyway

Don't tease me with a good time.

We will all be heading to Israel after bro get ready hahahaha

rapture lets goooo

OP do you promise to kill yourself if it doesn't happen?

CAN SOMEONE BAN THIS ASSHOLE PLEASE?? For fuck sake dude you have been spamming this shit non stop for days.
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IT NEVER DOES
Stop shilling for your fucking book and get lost

Man tits or gtfo

Ezekiel 33 King James Version (KJV)

33 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

He is doing his job.

well i hope

archive.fo/SGtv1

Hmmm...

Do you seriously keep these quotes handy for threads like this?

>relying on a fucking old book written by the church cartel to keep sheep paying

Just neck yourself.

I am trying to save lives you fucking faggot. No one is shilling any fucking book you idiot fuck off you kike shill motherfucker

Kind of hard to forget scripture once you learn it. Do I keep the Bible handy? Yes.

Pic related is part of your "church cartel". What great and glorious ends for those at the head of the "scam".

Sage

every religious book is coded with more ancient knowledge brother;. yes the truth is in the book if you know how to tread it which is what I am trying to teach you all. I don't care if you are religious or not this is happening

Uh huh, DAK amirite?

You fucking summersexuals need to leave

So what is it?

>head of the scam

Oh, you mean some random desert people killed THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO?

Do you understand how much suffering and corruption has been inflicted upon countless nations since that time because of your cult?

Look up the history of Iceland, for a single example. A nation rife with corruption, church leaders killing each other and selling forgiveness from the church for any sins, only requiring MONEY.

Yes, forgiveness from God FOR SALE, then one of the holy fuckers sold the entire country out to a european king for military muscle to kill his competitor holy man.

Christianity is just sickening in its perverse corruption of every god damned country it infects. For someone who probably considers himself an intellectual, you sure seem ignorant of the historical facts underlying the cult mafia you're pushing.

>>/x/ Tier thread

thank you brother the father gave us the sight, do not respond to the heathens

says the kike fuck you hypocrite, the kikes have done far more damage and evil than any other religion

who said i left them out, fucko?

all religion is shit, but this isnt an all religion thread is it asswipe

go hang yourself, angry fedora-nigger, god won't be waiting for you at the end of the show

God damn it this is so fucking dumb.

A 40ft meteor is not shit. Almost all of that will burn up before it leaves the stratosphere.

I am a Buddhist you nit wit

There is more to this than the meteor, the kikes have something big planned

Keep up the good fight bros. Seeing these threads on Sup Forums brings me joy. None of these poor souls have any clue what's going to come upon them. Woe unto the inhabitants of the earth. Believe in Christ and be saved for life eternal.

Matthew 12:39
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
>Solar eclipse in Nineveh prior to Jonah
patheos.com/blogs/tomhobson/2017/08/jonah-eclipse-ancient-nineveh/

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

>nerd spams at random posters
>ohm ohm ohm much buddha

who gives a fuck what flavor of retard you are, nips still idol worship their faggot pacifist shit too, and i would know because i'm also a buddhist, cunt

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

>Trumpets
>Trump/Pence

>Conflating the actions of man and churches with the belief system of Christianity.

Run the actions of the men and churches you are so angry with against the teachings of Christ. I trust you will find the dissonance between them.

hahaha stfu then cunt. We do not idol worship. The Buddha is no idol and no god, only a teacher. After this is happens fight for justice do not be fooled by kikery

I am telling you this is happening and I can prove it to anyone doubters who are willing to look at the evidence. It has happened many times before

Uh, maybe because MEN run the churches and MANKIND only operates these scams? Do you really believe there is any divine intervention going on here? Without proof? With just your religious feefees?

Get the fuck outta here.

Yeah you do fucking idol worship. Deny it all you want but I have a fucking statue RIGHT NOW in my kitchen that I leave fruit and snacks and shit to appease the spirit of the buddha and pay respect to.

Call it what you want, but it's idol worship. It's a physical representation of what was once a living being that is given prayers and offering.

If that isn't idol worship, then you don't know what the fuck idol worship is.

>Call it what you want, but it's idol worship. It's a physical representation of what was once a living being that is given prayers and offering.
>If that isn't idol worship, then you don't know what the fuck idol worship is.

>idol worship
>worship

nigger is a pic of your mom and idol? I have Buddha statues also but I don't worship them. They just bring me me joy to look at, they are peaceful. If you are worshiping anything you are a cucked faggot. Namaste nigger

Has this any correlation with the recent eclipse?

>i-i just think they're pretty
>no really i dont leave offerings or burn incense in front of them
>n-no i dont ask my buddha for a blessing

kys you fake ass pseudo-buddhist. you had me until your cliche namaste bullshit

nigga im eating rice right fucking now

yes, it has all been written desu, and set in stone

hahaha you are a super faggot, 1000 blessings homo

I would accept Christ as your savior just in case my brother this is happening. DEUS VULT prepare for the fight of all time

Among other things, the eclipse occurred on the 1st of Elul, 40 days before Yom Kippur.

The timing is very significant.

>Man does bad stuff because X religion tells them to
>X religion says to do bad stuff because it is run by Man.

Nice circle.

NOTHING
WILL
HAPPEN

and how have you come to this conclusions with chicken bones you fucking nitwit?

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

September 21 INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE
>un.org/en/events/peaceday/

2017 ends 120th Jubilee
>yhebrew.com/tag/2017-ends-120th-jubilee/

120 years from the first Zionist Congress
>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/first-zionist-congress-and-basel-program-1897

Noah given 120 years warning from flood
Genesis 6:3
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Helpful visual.

I like this because it's an external apocalypse that can't be blamed on human faggotry.

Virtually everything you learned about religion and religious doctrine was given to you by MAN.

Show me where Jesus said it's ok or encouraged to remain chaste as a priest or a nun? Where did he say that you need to donate money to support 'the church' or that a church organization was EVER needed? Where did he say that a POPE was needed to rule over a bunch of other people?

ALL of it is bullshit, from the top down.

Jesus was basically a homeless, selfless hippy. Everything that came after his is the result of man's greed and lust for power and control over other men. This you cannot refute and is FACT.

Thank you for making my point. If Jesus said none of those things, we can conclude that a religion preaching those things is a false one.

Roman Catholicism is not a Christian institution, I'm sorry you were deceived into hating Christianity by the embodiment of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

This is the dissonance I mentioned. You recognize that Roman Catholicism is at odds with Jesus, but yet you still conflate Jesus with the actions of the Church. Makes no sense desu.

The Catholic Church is the very institution Christ died to tear down

Satan you shall always be behind us. You have nothing to say until the voices of the children of God speak first.
What can you tell us about Jesus, that we do not know from the word of God himself?

We learn our doctrine not from men, but from the word of God himself.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

>2017 anno domini
>still trying to distance yourself from another extremist cult
>christians are speshul, we totally aren't catholics
>let's just change our name slightly!
>this will absolve us from any relation to those 'other' cults!

really?

>by inspiration

Clearly you cannot read.

Who gives a fuck whose religion is right you retarded faggots Armageddon is coming and the Jews are trying to use it to destroy you and take overt the world and institute a god king Stargate faggoty ass future of trans species transgender fucking monstrosities

be ready 144,000 lions, dues vult

Can't wait, but then again it's not gonna happen.

niggler it is literally set in stone all over the world

>Given
>Not created by

" I do not agree. YOU are the one who is about to die".
Olibigatory shitpost aside,I've been reading your threads. Interesting. If some bunch of scrawny cultists wanna try, I'll teleport behind them.

>thoughts come into my head
>EUREKA! THE LORD HATH "GIVEN" ME INSPIRATION
>totally didnt just make this shit up senpai

really?

bro they own the military the FEMA camps are built and ready we be on dat list

Not us. We are kek's chosen people. We will live.

fuck I don't know if I want to. Shit will get ugly

I myself have experienced things that have made me realize we are truly in the end times, however I am wondering what your insight is into all of this. For a quick rundown on what I believe:

>roman catholic church is the antichrist
>pope Francis is the final pope predicted by prophecy.
>the 144000 are here on earth and their mission is to be vessels to bring the Lord of Lords being into this realm.
>they will combine into a 10 dimensional 64 tetrahedron.
>a normal 64 tetrahedron has 144 open faces.
>the 144000 are the literal faces of God who will be present on this Earth when His day comes.
>We are near.

Fuck off back to /x/.... Seriously.

MODS ARE FAGS

>ITT newfriends who don't know this shit was supposed to happen last September so they had too update the image macro

brother I came to this knowledge in such a complex way I had to write an entire book about it and multiple threads. A tldr. The Free Masons built the pyramids they have know about this, the Jews have known the date, everything they have done in a historical context has been working towards this with the help of the Free Masons

That's a symptom of human weakness, bro. You can point to Christianity and talk about how awful it is, but they are all affiliated with atrocities due to the weakness of the human heart.

Most of the info is here including a link to my book

What are the traits of the 144,000? I was researching it but all I could find were the fake videos on youtube that are spammed constantly by the larper "DNA ACTIVATION".

>weakness of the human heart

Exactly my point. People use 'god', any god will do, as an excuse to escape responsibility.

>god made me do it
>god forgives me
>the devil made me do it
>god forgives me

The concept of divinity is bourne out of the desire to escape personal responsibility for ones actions.

The true redpill in life is owning up to your failures, your weaknesses, and trying to correct them yourself, without the need of an imaginary man-made construct, controlled by men and who doles out rules also made by men.

Believe whatever you want bother doesn't change the fact this is happening, it is written and set in stone

How long has the tsouk been posting on Sup Forums??

There may be defining characteristics but as far as I know it is a spiritual thing and not a physical thing. The days of God having a literal "chosen people" of specific ancestry is unlikely due to how improbable it would be to continue any consistent bloodline considering how violent human history is against nearly all types of people almost yearly since the time of Christ.
Our world works in ways that are not understood by very few right now but soon all will have access to the truth. It's just a matter of facing the truth is what troubles most of humanity.

Do push ups err day nigs and stock the fuck up on ammo and MRE's .

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503678334

>written by who
>oh, just some guys

it's literally a nothingburger. you got taken by men who have been dead a very long time, the original trolls.

>yfw you got trolled by dead people and their spirits are laughing their assess off at you

nah all religions wrote about the same thing bro. They weren't trolling they wrote about real events and real signs,celestial markers. Nigger the built pyramids all around the world marking this fucking date.

how goddamn retarded do you have to be to think they build trillion dollar bunkers and FEMA camps with millions of plastic coffins that hold millions of people int he camps for nothing? Are you a complete fucking drooler? Nigger they have emptied out fuckign wal marts prepping for this shit

The bunkers are built, the FEMA camps are built. They have known this was coming for millenia, the elite have built their bunkers in NZ. They have emptied wal marts preparing for it. This is literally written in every religions holy books and also in stone all other the world by every civilization and they have given all the signs

However, people that have actually read the book and don't abuse the for political experience understand that those people were scum.

Like the others said, don't conflate the teachings of Christ with the actions of mortal men that refused to take them to heart.

I'm not even a particularly religious man, but I am capable of separated people's actions from the intention of the new testament... Which is remarkable in that it actively attempts to get people to not be scum bags and do their best to not be those terrible examples that you have cited.

Definitely a case of how things are versus how they should be... But you can't fault a person for trying to live the word as it should be and trying not to be an embarrassment to Christ.

Everything the Jews have been doing to weaken to white nations is so we won't be a threat after it happens, nigger this is their grand coup. After the event they will crash the global economies and start civil wars in every white nation . Everything the Jews have been doing for the last 200 years haw been preparing for this shit

Guess Jew!

lolz user knows whats up, the shills hit these threads hard. They don't want this info getting out

nothing ever happens. god I hate you paranormal dipshits

there is nothing paranormal about it you idiot I am a fucking scientist. You were warned bruh

IS THAT NAVI ON THE RIGHT?!?! JESUS CHRIST I SHOULD OF LISTENED!!!!!

NIGGER KEK IS COMING

I have seen 9:17 all over the place for years

Nice to know I'm not the only one who's crazy

brother I can prove all of this conclusively this is fucking happening no question

express.co.uk/news/weird/738392/Nibiru-apocalypse-2017-DOOMED-Robert-Vicino-Vivos

Wouldn't Nibiru be visible by now?

I think it was during the eclipse

Nothing will happen.

digits confirm.

solar eclipse was on the 21st the 23rd is 33 days later nigger you figure it out

Being 40, this is probably the 20th time the world is gonna end. Here I still am, here we will still be in October.
Nibiru has been coming EVERY year since 2010, and retards just keep making more videos for the year after, and another bunch of retards fall for it.
Got bad news for you:
Too many normies with high powered telescopes. You can use all the BS of needing different filters, and yet EVERY time someone applies such filters, and there is still nothing, there is some NEXT reason for that.
Fuck off larper
Worst than flat earther
Sage
Reported

I'm not sure why you are so confident about this being a legit end of the world event.

not sure if you saw my first post in here: Should be very interesting times soon.

Excellent post, brother.