Is dating an asian one the most beta things you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian one the most beta things you can do as a white man?
Imagine coming home to this every night and sleeping next to it

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5scyzj/why_is_eurasian_tiger_so_popular_on_rhapas/
crossingthewall.com/2017/07/15/chinese-women-foreigners/
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch07/national...es/05adhd.html
autism-pdd.net/testdump/test18257.htm
dds.ca.gov/Autism/docs/AutismReport2003.pdf
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch07/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie made me think

pretty fucking beta, most asian women look like prepubescent girls, no curves, small tits and no hips.

perfect for degenerate anime watching betas

How many times are you gonna post this thread? Did an asian girl reject You? Because /r9k/ is the board for incel ranting.

>t. white roastie

Yes, white people, stop making children with high IQ asians. Instead, "be cool" and mate with low IQ Blacks.

On Christmas, you can sit as a family and listen to Chief Keef with your 87 IQ children while you all appreciate the gifts you bought through your welfare money.

"Lets play catch dad!"

Asian women are disgusting. Only ten Percent are actually fuckable

I bet that gook's 50% makeup

>I thank the halls of valhalla that my mother and father are both of pristine pan european heritage. Truly I am superior.

I was with a chink for 7 years. Had sex maybe 50 times.

I'm a muscular white guy and I feel 100% beta for putting myself through that.

I do not recommend them, and I will be looking for a white woman if I can find one that isn't a whore

Gotta get a discussion on this

This. Pretty Asians are really good looking but they are like one in a million.

Also have you ever noticed how weird yellow fever white guys look? You can tell they can't even get a fat white woman.

desu you can lose weight, workout, read books, but you can't un-hapa yourself

>what's that? no, I'm not romantically involved but let me tell you why you're the loser here

Have you ever been with a big white woman? It's not the end of the world, but fuck. You gotta change it up every so often

beauty is subjective. every race has its archetypical idea of aesthetic. with that said, americanized azians are cut from lower quality genes.

you can't cure autism, sorry

You shouldn't be dating them, you should be fucking them. Asians are a race of cumdumpsters.

kekd

but you can decrease its prevalence by outlawing older white men from reproducing with Asian women

>supreme white genetics

white dudes not built by any regards but that nigger is scrawny as fuck i doubt hed be shitting bricks.

he looks like Bran Stark.

autism is highest among non-hispanic whites. maybe it's your glorious white genes that are defective?

holy fuck you are a snivelling faggot kike for posting an obvious shop. kys scum

Riley MORENO

She's a hapa or filipina.

>only a true Aryan princess is worthy of carrying my precious seed

"How come girls won't talk to me even thought I'm rich dad?"

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5scyzj/why_is_eurasian_tiger_so_popular_on_rhapas/

this is the person making these threads. it's people from /r/asianmasculinity and /r/hapa. between making asian male/white female threads he also likes to spam interracial black stuff and insult white men

I don't understand why people advocate for sex bots, we already have those, it's called Asian women. Free sex any time we want.

crossingthewall.com/2017/07/15/chinese-women-foreigners/

You are a faggot.

You keep posting this picture but she's cute af. A little squinty, butbat least she has a chin unlike you.
Your loss, now fuck off.

>true aryan princess
no such thing exists. kys and die a virgin.

And?

>fear not son. Autism is a sign of Aryaness. Now hold my tiki torch. 'tis a precious family heirloom

Stop with this thread

"at least it's better than the pillow or plastic doll I used to have"

think again
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch07/national...es/05adhd.html
autism-pdd.net/testdump/test18257.htm

dds.ca.gov/Autism/docs/AutismReport2003.pdf

Imagine coming home to this every night

The more sex partners a white woman has, the less able she is to maintain a marriage.
The less able a white woman is to maintain a marriage: the less children she will have.
This means every time you manage to have casual sex with a white woman you are making a world with less white people than there otherwise could have been.
All of these rules are likely true for Asians too but I don't think they apply to blacks.
So, in fact, here are the best two things you can do with your dick:

1. Marry a white woman ASAP and make many children with her.
2. Fuck Asian women in your country and ruin them for marriage and children.

Casual sex with white women is an antisocial behaviour, you are doing the Jew's work and contributing to white genocide.

first link is this mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch07/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

How mentally ill are you to cherry pick ugly Asian girls and post this here every day? Did one of them cheat on you? That sucks bro, get help or lift maybe; you'll stop being so negative and upset all the time.

I'm just a pretty normal white dude I guess.

With a Korean for 10 months now.

I literally cannot count how many times we've had sex. Like back when we were first starting dating we'd go over to each others house and have sex like 8 times in the one night. Just hours fucking.

I dunno bro maybe you got a dud.

You're right. Dating fat ugly black chicks is definitely the most alpha thing you can do.

>page not found
rlly made me think (again)

"Be who you are son!"